🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Take that you homophobic jerks!

I don't think anyone has ever been fired from their job for being happy.

I didn't think anybody was unaware of the modern meaning of the word "gay".
"The modern meaning of the word gay." You mean it doesn't mean happy anymore?

No it doesn't. "Gay" is a euphemism for taking it in the caboose in the modern age.

I suppose those kinds of things make some people happy.
Hmmm... what does gay/happy have to do with fags butt fucking each other?

It makes some people happy to see "straight arrows" freak out when they are openly exhibitionistic. That's the whole reason for Gay Marriage in the first place, to get Normative people upset. Although the Normative are doing the homosexual community a favor by freaking out. If Normatives didn't freak out, the homos would have to do something crazier to get the reaction they crave.
You mean like have some disgusting freaky demon faggot like this read queer bait BS to your children?

freak.jpg
I think This should come to Gorsuch childs school

At Will States:
At Will Employment States 2020
The term at-will employment is a legal term used in the United States. This term means that an employer can terminate an employee for any reason without warning. However, an employer can not fire an employee if the reason for doing so is illegal, such as firing someone because of their gender, race, or religion.
Contracts in at-will state between employers and employees prevent the employer from pursuing a claim against the employer as a result of being fired. In other words, an employee can not sue for lost wages due to dismissal from the job, provided the dismissal was legal, as discussed above.

where did you ever get the idea that others lived their lives just to freak people like you out. You are not that important. People get married because they love each other and want to do so. I don't think that you consider the opinions of total strangers when you make decisions about your life. If you are married, did you consider what the LGBT community might think before you tied the knot?

In a stunning rebuke of Trump and company, the SCOTUS rules that gays and lesbians have protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. The vote was 6-3 with Gorsuch and Roberts siding with the progressive wing of the court.

Has Trump had a win lately? Coronavirus, BLM, Vice President Biden, and Four star generals have been kicking his ass regularly, and it's gonna get worse! Bigly!!!

Has Trump EVER said shit about this case, or any other like it? You dumb motherfuckers are really getting irritating now.

No he just takes their rights away from them.

Personally I don't care what trump says, I don't believe a word from his mouth.

I pay attention to what he does. What he does is monstrous in my opinion.

How would you like it if some politician took your rights from you?

He took health care rights from them:

Here's an outline of all the rights trump and republicans has taken away from homosexual people. The article was written in March so it didn't include the latest rights he took from gays in health care so I posted a separate link above.

I don't give one flying fuck about the opinion of leftist authoritarians who love to take away the rights of those they disagree with .

You , and those like you, are morons who frankly the country would be better served if you just ceased to exist.

where did you ever get the idea that others lived their lives just to freak people like you out. You are not that important. People get married because they love each other and want to do so. I don't think that you consider the opinions of total strangers when you make decisions about your life. If you are married, did you consider what the LGBT community might think before you tied the knot?

Shut the fuck up, there are obviously a shit load of morons in this country who do the things they do simply to piss people off.

In a stunning rebuke of Trump and company, the SCOTUS rules that gays and lesbians have protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. The vote was 6-3 with Gorsuch and Roberts siding with the progressive wing of the court.

Has Trump had a win lately? Coronavirus, BLM, Vice President Biden, and Four star generals have been kicking his ass regularly, and it's gonna get worse! Bigly!!!

Has Trump EVER said shit about this case, or any other like it? You dumb motherfuckers are really getting irritating now.

Here's an outline of all the rights trump and republicans has taken away from homosexual people. The article was written in March so it didn't include the latest rights he took from gays in health care so I posted a separate link above.

I don't give one flying fuck about the opinion of leftist authoritarians who love to take away the rights of those they disagree with .

You , and those like you, are morons who frankly the country would be better served if you just ceased to exist.
Here we see the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right, illustrating that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is needed just as much today as when the Act was signed into law, needed to protect gay and transgender Americans from discrimination in the workplace, as reaffirmed by the Supreme Court.

EXCELLENT! Another cause to celebrate this morning. I'm not LGBT, but I am so happy that bigotry will not rule the day.

I've had some great news this morning on a family matter that has caused me a great deal of stress, a total de-stresser. then seeing Patrick Huchinson (a black man) and his friends carry an injured white man to safety in London, then this for our LGBT community, and from a Supreme Court that I had serious doubts for. And all before 11 a.m. Keep it coming!
Good news for you on the homosexual issue is bad news for me

I wonder which two black robes defected to the dark side?

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

I will never be a cheerleader for the lifestyle, but to me, if a job can be done the right and when it is supposed to be done, that is all that anyone can really ask for.

God bless you and those who are not lazy always!!!

Holly

Therefore causing employers to think twice when hiring a gay person. If you decide to fire them, you'll get slapped with a discrimination lawsuit.

Exactly. I won't go into detail on here but flags go up with firms.

Don't get past the first interview and avoid problems down the road.

Here we see the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right, illustrating that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is needed just as much today as when the Act was signed into law, needed to protect gay and transgender Americans from discrimination in the workplace, as reaffirmed by the Supreme Court.

Lol yer no Constitutional expert, stop pretending you are

I don't think anyone has ever been fired from their job for being happy.

I didn't think anybody was unaware of the modern meaning of the word "gay".
"The modern meaning of the word gay." You mean it doesn't mean happy anymore?

No it doesn't. "Gay" is a euphemism for taking it in the caboose in the modern age.

I suppose those kinds of things make some people happy.
Hmmm... well... I don't get the connection.

I'll continue to call a homo a homo.

Ok. Then the SCOTUS rules that employees cannot be fired simply for being homo.

Shut the fuck up, there are obviously a shit load of morons in this country who do the things they do simply to piss people off.

Who in the hell are you to tell me to shut "the fuck up", little man? Mind your own business and leave other people alone. Nobody need concern themselves with trash whom they don't even know. Everybody is entitled to the same rights that you have.

Therefore causing employers to think twice when hiring a gay person. If you decide to fire them, you'll get slapped with a discrimination lawsuit.
I don't think they should ask perspective employees about their sexual orientation.
No need to ask, you can almost always tell if a person is gay.

And if you can? As long as they do their job, they should not be fired just for being gay.

I don't think they should ask perspective employees about their sexual orientation.
No need to ask, you can almost always tell if a person is gay.

And if you can? As long as they do their job, they should not be fired just for being gay.

It is sort of hypocritical of libs, because they attack President Trump for hiring the Tremendous Homo Lawyer Roy Cohn.

Further, looking back into the 60's and 70's, libs used to attack the Fantastic Gay Lawman J. Edgar Hoover, even pushing him to get fired because of his sexual preference.

The Civil Rights
1. Plus side of ruling: Discrimination against a gay applicant is now unlawful.

2. Negative side of ruling: As another contributor to this thread stated, it will be more difficult to get rid of a bad employee. S/he can claim anti-gay discrimination, just as many bad employees now claim racial discrimination.

On a very serious note, there are some thoughtful people who support gay rights but would say this:

We all know that the Civil Rights laws pertained to races. So if we want a law that pertains to sexual orientation, we should work hard to get a specific law passed for that purpose. In other words -- as the saying goes -- judges should not make laws.

The Civil Rights Act protects all persons from discrimination based on their race, color, sex, religion, and ethnic origin. There is no need to pass a law based on any one specific trait, and passing a specific law for each group with a certain trait would lead to an unfortunate situation in which legal protections for a specific group would be left up to a popularity contest, with unpopular groups being left out because they can't muster a majority, and would result in their continued mistreatment.

The Civil Rights Act protects all persons from discrimination based on their race, color, sex, religion, and ethnic origin. There is no need to pass a law based on any one specific trait, and passing a specific law for each group with a certain trait would lead to an unfortunate situation in which legal protections for a specific group would be left up to a popularity contest, with unpopular groups being left out because they can't muster a majority, and would result in their continued mistreatment.

If the Civil Rights Act prohibited discrimination because of Sexual Preferences , why wasn't it discussed during the debates? The Senate debated the bill for 2 months, and not a syllable about this.

In fact members of Congress have been trying to amend the law to include LBGTQWXYZ. Thus putting a further exclamation point onto the lie SCOTUS gave us today.

Forum List

Back