🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer

I never worked at a place that cared if one was gay or not. If you are doing your job well is the only issue I care about.
And that is how it was when we had 45 employees in our business. Several of them were gay and really great at their jobs. They were also great fun to be around. They dressed no differently than the other employees and were not flaunting their sexuality to the public. If any of them had to be let go we treated that no differently than we would any other employee. And to avoid lawsuits for "unfair" job discrimination or termination we offered any employee an opportunity to work in another department of the business. They rarely wanted that and decided to quit.

The gay bartender who we found using and peddling cocaine was fired outright, though. Instead of offering him a position in the kitchen or office, pool attendant, or maintenance, housekeeper, laundry room, dining room, we had to let him go immediately. I liked that particular employee who was great at his job but should have thought twice about making too many trips to the public restroom in an eight hour period every day. No one has to go that often for the length of time he worked for us. It was very suspicious and BOY what we found underneath the toilet tank lid! FIRED! We had to fire another great employee, a heterosexual server, as she was caught with her hand in the virtual cookie jar to the amount of two thousand dollars over a short period of time. FIRED! She was the last person we even thought of suspecting. Both employees took us to court but because of our impeccable documentation of all conversations and incidents between us and the employees, we WON! :thup:

But, the SCOTUS came down with the right decision regarding discriminating against homosexuals. They are people, too, and just as the rest of us some of the time, imperfect.

Therefore causing employers to think twice when hiring a gay person. If you decide to fire them, you'll get slapped with a discrimination lawsuit.
I don't think they should ask perspective employees about their sexual orientation.
No need to ask, you can almost always tell if a person is gay.

And if you can? As long as they do their job, they should not be fired just for being gay.
But they now have a bigger obstacle getting the job, considering the employer has to now also consider possibility of false accusation of discrimination if they need to get rid of the person. This will only lead to more unemployment for gays.
Thats a pretty pathetic argument.Which jobs have you applied for and been asked about your sexual preferences ?
You must have reading comprehension problems. Nobody asks your sexual preference (among other things), its against the law to even do that. People are usually smart enough to figure out if a person is gay or not.
Maybe in your little goldfish bowl. Not in the real world.

I can tell if someone is gay in an interview. Some may get past however most are easy to spot. I'm not worried about the liability of hiring minorities, we have several working so it would be tough to prove that we would discriminate.

In the real world, there are companies that won't hire gays, give another reason for not hiring them and tough to prove otherwise. Sad but I know the objective in hiring and it is to protect against potential future lawsuits. My philosophy is different, hire them and if the mess up, keep documentation, have plenty of minorities hired and so when the time comes that you have a legitimate reason to let a person go, you can and have little chance of them suing because they weren't fit to do a job.
or maybe you can hire them because they are good at their job -- just like you would hire anyone else.....

Why is discrimination against minorities such a must

I hire those that I believe are the best, I don't care about anything else. I do have a clue as to why some companies discriminate, it is rarer and rarer to see them however there are some that exist.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Yet a other conservative failure to conserve anything.

As long conservatives have their way, nothing will get conserved.

In America, you are supposed to be able to hire or fire people for any reason you wish. That was the original intention. But now that is not possible because freaks, the original law was bad enough, but this is vomit.

And the conservative judges, as usual side with the communists. Otherwise communism would not be here soon enough!

I never worked at a place that cared if one was gay or not. If you are doing your job well is the only issue I care about.
And that is how it was when we had 45 employees in our business. Several of them were gay and really great at their jobs. They were also great fun to be around. They dressed no differently than the other employees and were not flaunting their sexuality to the public. If any of them had to be let go we treated that no differently than we would any other employee. And to avoid lawsuits for "unfair" job discrimination or termination we offered any employee an opportunity to work in another department of the business. They rarely wanted that and decided to quit.

The gay bartender who we found using and peddling cocaine was fired outright, though. Instead of offering him a position in the kitchen or office, pool attendant, or maintenance, housekeeper, laundry room, dining room, we had to let him go immediately. I liked that particular employee who was great at his job but should have thought twice about making too many trips to the public restroom in an eight hour period every day. No one has to go that often for the length of time he worked for us. It was very suspicious and BOY what we found underneath the toilet tank lid! FIRED! We had to fire another great employee, a heterosexual server, as she was caught with her hand in the virtual cookie jar to the amount of two thousand dollars over a short period of time. FIRED! She was the last person we even thought of suspecting. Both employees took us to court but because of our impeccable documentation of all conversations and incidents between us and the employees, we WON! :thup:

That's the way it should be, I had a girl take off with $1700 and after we filed the police report, she entered a rehab facility and claimed she had a drug addiction and came back on us. We won that one. We had a guy recently not show up for three days and we let him go. He filed for unemployment, lost, filed an appeal and there was a phone hearing set up, I called in and he never showed up. At least he was consistent. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Take that you homophobic jerks!

You do realize that this will result in homosexuals not getting employed, or promoted... .right?

If I'm an employer, there are a billion ways that I can avoid hiring you. One employer I know said that his default response, when he decided to not hire someone for any reason, was "we've decided to go a different direction with this position". And that was it.

So you show up, and you are a homo, and for whatever ridiculous reason, you make that clear during the interview.

"we've decided to go a different direction with this position"

Can you prove it was discrimination based on you being a homo? No you can not.

And I have known several people who sued their former employers, and the results rarely work out in their favor. The only time I know of where it worked, was in a truly egregious case, where the employer refused to pay employees for services rendered.

But short of that, they punch in your name on google, or something, and find you sued your former employer, they will find some way to not hire you.

No one wants a self-important, arrogant time-bomb on their staff.

I actually know a guy who sued Honda years back. He had been promoted twice, and then when he and the other employees sued Honda, he was the point man for the lawsuit. He was never promoted again. They wouldn't let him change positions. Wouldn't let him change shifts. Wouldn't let him do anything except for what was specifically written down in his contract, and nothing else.

He realized if he stayed, he would would die at that position, at that wage.

And then a funny thing happened. When he applied at other car companies, oddly none of them hired him. He says it was because he didn't have enough experience. I bet they knew who he was, and that he sued Honda.

When an employer knows X-person is a lawsuit hazard, they are not going to hire them, or promote them.

This is simply going to cause more discrimination.

But, the SCOTUS came down with the right decision regarding discriminating against homosexuals. They are people, too, and just as the rest of us some of the time, imperfect.

Again, my problem is with the method, not the result. Now we will have to litigate the limits of the new nationwide standard, even in States that already had these protections added via legislation.

Will Catholic schools be forced to hire openly gay teachers? What about Yeshivas and Muslim schools?

Will funeral homes not be allowed to require biological males to wear suits?

Is this limited to hiring/firing over just "being" gay or trans, or does it mean everyone has to accept the actions of the people, if said actions are based on the person's sexuality or gender identity (really confusion).

So A PR firm has an employee that goes to one of those San Fran street festivals and gets photographed blowing some other dude in public. Can the PR firm fire them, or is that part of the gay "culture" and thus protected?

When an employer knows X-person is a lawsuit hazard, they are not going to hire them, or promote them.

This is simply going to cause more discrimination.
Strange logic. A business is going to avoid a potential future lawsuit, by guaranteeing a current one based on employment discrimination.

So A PR firm has an employee that goes to one of those San Fran street festivals and gets photographed blowing some other dude in public. Can the PR firm fire them, or is that part of the gay "culture" and thus protected?
It would be no different than if they were photographed in a russian hotel room having prostitutes pee on them.

Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer
A great day for Americans. Well done.
That's bullshit. I can't work with a crew of homosexual labor-union bullies. There is simply no way to get a normal day's work done and collect your own — and not someone else's — paycheck around any of these butt fucking gun banning thieving murdering Democrats.

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Take that you homophobic jerks!

This will be back in court as soon as some fag tries to sue a PRIVATE business or school for being fired even after signing an agreement to be morally good.

Therefore causing employers to think twice when hiring a gay person. If you decide to fire them, you'll get slapped with a discrimination lawsuit.
Has that excuse worked for not hiring blacks, women, etc?

Unfortunately, I know some companies that operate that way. The occurrence is a lot less than it used to be but it does happen. I also know of companies that don't hire whites. It is messed up. I like hiring the best person for the job. I want the best. It makes for a healthier company when you do.
What companies don't hire whites because they are white?

Lets see what happens when a transgender person applies to teach at an Islamic school.
Maybe you should convert to Islam so you can hate gays more freely

How about you provide an answer to the scenario I just listed?

Letting congress figure this out would allow for negotiated exceptions for religious reasons.

Now the courts are going to have to fight it out.
So when Trump signs EO's -- do you get pissed because he didn't let Congress figure it out??

Or are you just upset about the "fags" getting equal protection under the law like you incel cucks get?

Unfortunately, I know some companies that operate that way. The occurrence is a lot less than it used to be but it does happen. I also know of companies that don't hire whites. It is messed up. I like hiring the best person for the job. I want the best. It makes for a healthier company when you do.
Its happened to me before.

Lets see what happens when a transgender person applies to teach at an Islamic school.

Letting congress figure this out would allow for negotiated exceptions for religious reasons.

So when Trump signs EO's -- do you get pissed because he didn't let Congress figure it out??

Or are you just upset about the "fags" getting equal protection under the law like you incel cucks get?

What does this have to do with EO's?

The Civil rights act could have been updated legislatively, just like the State laws were, Just like NY State's law was.

I approve of this protection, but it must have exceptions for religious objections, and not just for clergy.

Actually under most laws being an "incel" is not protected, and they can be fired for being odd and lonely without issue.

The Civil rights act could have been updated legislatively, just like the State laws were, Just like NY State's law was.

I approve of this protection, but it must have exceptions for religious objections, and not just for clergy.

Actually under most laws being an "incel" is not protected, and they can be fired for being odd and lonely without issue.
Well maybe you and your fellow incels can lead a revolution to get equal protection too....

As soon as you guys can stop glorifying mass shooters long enough.....

A few here and there, it isn't a big deal. I know the owners and HR personnel.

Well maybe you and your fellow incels can lead a revolution to get equal protection too....

Lol, "incel".

I enjoy drinking and bars too much to be an incel.

Lol, "incel".

Sure bro...

00-aae40puu (13).jpg

Lol, "incel".

Sure bro...

View attachment 351088

Believe whatever you want, you mound of pond scum.

Forum List

Back