Supreme Court Strikes Down Blatently Unconstitional Gun Regulation

Uh oh, look at the story on the left....homos watch out...

Screenshot_2022-06-24-14-51-07-093.jpeg

It was more "general" than just "you". But you are a simpleton who doesn't read much so you don't understand that sort of phrase construction.

Why are you so uneducated?
Talk about being a simpleton. You do realize every American citizens has the right to keep and bear arms? Just how uneducated do you have to be to not understand this?

I'm condemning the Supreme Court's decision on Roe versus Wade, and saying having more guns in the mix is a recipe for disaster.
What decision is that? Giving back the issue to the states? Having more guns on the streets lol. Stop pushing that failed bullshit ideology. More guns in the hands of law abiding citizens means fewr victims at the hands of criminals. But you still believe that women are second class citizens who do not deserve the right to self-defense..

What decision is that? Giving back the issue to the states? Having more guns on the streets lol. Stop pushing that failed bullshit ideology. More guns in the hands of law abiding citizens means fewr victims at the hands of criminals. But you still believe that women are second class citizens who do not deserve the right to self-defense..
I really hate to see people make the same mistakes over and over. Perhaps you aren't old enough to remember what life is like before 1973. The whole reason Roe versus Wade came into being was because some states had such egregious abortion laws women were killing themselves or trying to do self-abortions. Now even before Roe versus Wade was put to the wayside States like Texas and others started proclaiming even more egregious abortion laws. And a woman in Texas has already tried to do itself abortion on herself, nearly dying in the process. Then the state was going to charge her, but the public made such an outcry they did nothing. They caused this their stupid law. I'm sorry but you've been down this road before and it doesn't work. Just says you don't want to be told what to do or how to live the state doesn't have the right to do this to women. Don't even have control of your own body you are a second person. We are free Nation we do not have a fascist or totalitarian government, this should never be happening in America again. And as far as guns go, I don't care who has them, every study ever done concludes that the more guns they are the more gun injuries will occur.

Just like gun control is part of the agenda pushed by the left.
Given the current crisis I would think everyone should be on board for gun safety legislation like the House and Senate just passed. It's a start in the right direction for a change.

Forum List

Back