Supreme Court Strikes Down Blatently Unconstitional Gun Regulation

I can put all five shots from my 357 Snubbie into a head sized target at 20 feet.

You may or may not be able to actually do that....and your "snubbie" may be made better than average or have a slightly longer barrel....and your skill level may be considerably higher than average.

But for most, that will not be the case. Especially with low end short barrel .38 revolvers. It is likely, however, that just the noise and possibility of being hit would turn most intruders towards an exit.

Almost any 9mm that holds more than 5 rounds would probably be a far better option than a entry level snub nose .38 revolver for home defense.

Let freedom reign

ANJRPC Statement:

NJ ATTORNEY GENERAL
ISSUES DIRECTIVE REQUIRING
CARRY PERMIT APPLICATIONS
TO BE PROCESSED WITHOUT
"JUSTIFIABLE NEED"

June 24, 2022. At the close of business today, and in light of the Bruen decision, the New Jersey Attorney General issued a directive to law enforcement agencies and prosecutors mandating that NJ carry permit applications now be processed WITHOUT an applicant having to prove "justifiable need."

CLICK HERE to see a copy of the directive = https://www.nj.gov/oag/dcj/agguide/directives/ag-Directive-2022-07_Directive Clarifying Requirements For Carrying Of Firearms In Public.pdf

The effect of this directive is to remove any doubt that the Bruen decision applies in New Jersey, and that someone applying for a concealed carry permit in the Garden State need only satisfy typical requirements, such as:

1. Passing state-mandated background checks.
2. Submitting three references.
3. Satisfying the state-mandated training requirement for carry permits.

While Gov. Murphy has announced that he intends to try to limit carry in every way possible, whatever actions he tries to take will have to pass Constitutional muster under Bruen. Today's announcement by the Attorney General is nothing short of EARTH-SHAKING and represents the culmination of decades of incredibly difficult work by gun owners.

Last edited:
Given the current crisis I would think everyone should be on board for gun safety legislation like the House and Senate just passed. It's a start in the right direction for a change.

The "crisis" is Democrat leadership, incompetence and division of America.

That's the main problem with you fools....you are so inept you cannot see the folly of your own ways due to extreme narcissism.

I really hate to see people make the same mistakes over and over. Perhaps you aren't old enough to remember what life is like before 1973. The whole reason Roe versus Wade came into being was because some states had such egregious abortion laws women were killing themselves or trying to do self-abortions. Now even before Roe versus Wade was put to the wayside States like Texas and others started proclaiming even more egregious abortion laws. And a woman in Texas has already tried to do itself abortion on herself, nearly dying in the process. Then the state was going to charge her, but the public made such an outcry they did nothing. They caused this their stupid law. I'm sorry but you've been down this road before and it doesn't work. Just says you don't want to be told what to do or how to live the state doesn't have the right to do this to women. Don't even have control of your own body you are a second person. We are free Nation we do not have a fascist or totalitarian government, this should never be happening in America again. And as far as guns go, I don't care who has them, every study ever done concludes that the more guns they are the more gun injuries will occur.
First off, this is not the 1970s…technology has advanced to the point where a pill after sex can ensure that gruesomely killing a baby, that feels pain in the womb is not necessary.

On your statement of gun injuries, grown adults don’t need you to parent them…

In other words, no more "May Issue" (or "Nay Issue depending on your perspective ::)). "SHALL Issue" is now the law of the land!

They will do as others have suggested and set up a permit desk with one person working it to serve 5 million people.
And that person will be on vacation 364 days of the year or out sick etc etc etc.

They will still find a way to circumvent any law they deem unfit.

The Supreme Court should have added that permits are not required for Constitutional RIGHTS

Last edited:
Let freedom reign

ANJRPC Statement:

NJ ATTORNEY GENERAL
ISSUES DIRECTIVE REQUIRING
CARRY PERMIT APPLICATIONS
TO BE PROCESSED WITHOUT
"JUSTIFIABLE NEED"

June 24, 2022. At the close of business today, and in light of the Bruen decision, the New Jersey Attorney General issued a directive to law enforcement agencies and prosecutors mandating that NJ carry permit applications now be processed WITHOUT an applicant having to prove "justifiable need."

CLICK HERE to see a copy of the directive = https://www.nj.gov/oag/dcj/agguide/directives/ag-Directive-2022-07_Directive Clarifying Requirements For Carrying Of Firearms In Public.pdf

The effect of this directive is to remove any doubt that the Bruen decision applies in New Jersey, and that someone applying for a concealed carry permit in the Garden State need only satisfy typical requirements, such as:

1. Passing state-mandated background checks.
2. Submitting three references.
3. Satisfying the state-mandated training requirement for carry permits.

While Gov. Murphy has announced that he intends to try to limit carry in every way possible, whatever actions he tries to take will have to pass Constitutional muster under Bruen. Today's announcement by the Attorney General is nothing short of EARTH-SHAKING and represents the culmination of decades of incredibly difficult work by gun owners.
He’s still afoul of the decision….passing background check, and completing training is all anyone should need.

You may or may not be able to actually do that....and your "snubbie" may be made better than average or have a slightly longer barrel....and your skill level may be considerably higher than average.

But for most, that will not be the case. Especially with low end short barrel .38 revolvers. It is likely, however, that just the noise and possibility of being hit would turn most intruders towards an exit.

Almost any 9mm that holds more than 5 rounds would probably be a far better option than a entry level snub nose .38 revolver for home defense.
It's got a 2 inch and a quarter inch barrel. It's a 600 dollar Ruger 357. I can do it all day long. Spew your crap somewhere else. In other words, a Snubbie.

He’s still afoul of the decision….passing background check, and completing training is all anyone should need.
The next case should be one where onerous "shall issue" requirements are challenged.

There should be national Constitutional Carry with no background checks and no training. No infringements or government permission to keep and bear arms.

It's got a 2 inch and a quarter inch barrel. It's a 600 dollar Ruger 357. I can do it all day long. Spew your crap somewhere else. In other words, a Snubbie.

Novice reply son.
Most people are wiser and probably are not going to spend $600 on a foolish pistol like you did.
Unlike you, I have mine and maintain them meticulously but I don't orgasm over holding them or looking at them like you do.

Stop trying to act tuff and brag. The other member asked what would be best for self defense...not bragging rights or false bravado.
If he wants to spend $600 on a 5 shot revolver because he's more comfortable with a revolver then I'm sure he will.

But for MOST, a low cost, 5 shot snubbie is probably not the best choice for HOME DEFENSE.

Last edited:
The next case should be one where onerous "shall issue" requirements are challenged.

There should be national Constitutional Carry with no background checks and no training. No infringements or government permission to keep and bear arms.

100% agree.

There are laws that can be used against those deemed unfit to carry for solid, mental or past history reasons and the vast majority who are not criminals should not have to sacrifice their rights because of a few thugs.

A rare moment when the SCOTUS got it right (FINALLY)
I just think the SCOTUS should have gone one step further and made it clear that government issued permits are not required for a Constitutional Right.
Clearly bureaucrats will exploit that as they have proven time and time again and will continue to do so.

Besides, the thugs don't give a damn about their laws anyway and will be carrying.

Last edited:
Novice reply son.
Most people are wiser and probably are not going to spend $600 on a foolish pistol like you did.
Unlike you, I have mine and maintain them meticulously but I don't orgasm over holding them or looking at them like you do.

Stop trying to act tuff and brag. The other member asked what would be best for self defense...not bragging rights or false bravado.
If he wants to spend $600 on a 5 shot revolver because he's more comfortable with a revolver then I'm sure he will.

But for MOST, a low cost, 5 shot snubbie is probably not the best choice for HOME DEFENSE.
Dick head I never said it was for home defense. Bye commie.

It’s hard to not be overcome by the moral decay that is in our government.

However, the SCOTUS decisions released this week give millions of American hope!

Forum List

Back