Supreme Court Strikes Down Blatently Unconstitional Gun Regulation

Yes you meant women do not have a right to self-defense.

I only agree with you because it is clear that no one in your world ever disagrees with you.

That's the lot of a toddler I suppose.

So, yes, little man, everyone agrees with you and thinks everything you say is accurate and true. You are a good boy. Do you need another trophy?

I only agree with you because it is clear that no one in your world ever disagrees with you.

That's the lot of a toddler I suppose.

So, yes, little man, everyone agrees with you and thinks everything you say is accurate and true. You are a good boy. Do you need another trophy?
I know what you meant women don't have a right to self-defense.

Yes, widdle man! You RIGHT! You are ALWAYS RIGHT mommy's little man!

Everyone loves you!

Everyone thinks your points are just the smartest and best.

Here's your trophy.
Your retort has very little to change the fact that you don't believe a woman has the right to self-defense.

Oh you give reach around?

See? Was that so hard to be "original"?

You even made (barely) use of one of the terms I used in the post, so you are TRYING to be clever too!

Kudos!

See, even someone with as little education and high a Pb content in your blood as a child can still succeed when they try REAL HARD.

slap thomas.jpg

So clearly you are OK with the ruling on the gun laws in NYC.

Are you equally pleased to see how settled law and a "right" are easily eliminated by a single SCOTUS term with the Abortion decision?

Does it give you pause to think maybe one of your favorite rights can be eliminated? Sure it takes a bit more work, but remember, more than half of Americans are AGAINST THE OVERTURNING OF ROE.

Just a nice thing for you to think about. (Might wanna go buy some more guns)

So clearly you are OK with the ruling on the gun laws in NYC.

Are you equally pleased to see how settled law and a "right" are easily eliminated by a single SCOTUS term with the Abortion decision?

Does it give you pause to think maybe one of your favorite rights can be eliminated? Sure it takes a bit more work, but remember, more than half of Americans are AGAINST THE OVERTURNING OF ROE.

Just a nice thing for you to think about. (Might wanna go buy some more guns)
There is no right to kill babies, ghoul. Now continue your latest meltdown. I love it. Show me where it says so in the constitution, ghoul.

See? Was that so hard to be "original"?

You even made (barely) use of one of the terms I used in the post, so you are TRYING to be clever too!

Kudos!

See, even someone with as little education and high a Pb content in your blood as a child can still succeed when they try REAL HARD.
Weak very weak

Still waiting on the ghouls to show us where it mentions abortions in the constitution.

If the People want Abortion to have the same protections the Second Amendment Provides firearm owners ...
All they need is a supermajority in the House and Senate and 38 states to agree.

If the People want Abortion to be a Defined Individual Right like those listed in the Bill of Rights ... Spell it out and get it ratified.
There is nothing the Supreme Court could do after that but uphold it.

There is no right to kill babies, ghoul.

You will also notice that there is no right to "privacy" in the US Constitution. Roe was a bulwark in helping to establish that "right" even though it is not enumerated anywhere in the Constitution.

But either way, it's OK with me. Now that we know there is no bar against enforcing other people's body usage we can force immunizations in the next pandemic.

We can force medical procedures on ANYONE now!

Good to know.

Now continue your latest meltdown. I love it.

Oh grow the fuck up you choad.

Forum List

Back