Supreme Court to Determine If Gender Dysphoria Is a Mental Illness Therefore Protected Under ADA

I do find your ignorance hilarious. Thanks for recognizing that. 😄
Nothing says normal like a dude in a dress!!!
1687435569283.jpeg

It's not a mental illness. It's a social disease. Easily cured using morals, values, standards, and a proper upbringing. It's symptoms are primarily exacerbated by over use of social media, internet activity and exposure to far left progressive agendas.
I believe it can be both at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive.

I believe it can be both at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive.

I meant it as in it's not a mental illness that should be validated by the disability act. All that does is encourage the idea and will make more people that way because they now they can validate themselves by saying they have a disability and get disability benefits.

Truth told they are mentally ill people nuttier than Chinese chicken salad. But it isn't that way because of bad wiring, chemical imbalances, impaired brain function of anything like that. They could otherwise just be productive citizens if they werent raised and encouraged to be social retard morons nutballs empowered by the media and politicians and social media.

Except people with mental illnesses such as anxiety disorder or depression do that all the time.

Now, if you want to have a psych test for public office, I'm down with that. I don't think your Orange Messiah will do that well. Maybe we can have a Shrink board consisting of Dr. Bandy X. Lee and his niece, Dr. Mary Trump.

Personally, I'm not in favor of classifying Gender Dysphoria as a mental illness, because Gender Dysphoric people are perfectly capable of doing their jobs. It's the rest of society that freaks out.
Psyche issues are to degree. Progs have made sure all of those issues are comparable. Keep it up. Vengeance is magnificent. It will eventually get everyone who screwed with everyone else that never was charged with a crime at any level.

Yep. Get them mental health doctors and meds to help them.

Treatment is what needs to be the main focus regardless of how gender dysphoria is defined. It has been shown affirmative care doesn't work and can be life threatening especially for children.

Except people with mental illnesses such as anxiety disorder or depression do that all the time.

Now, if you want to have a psych test for public office, I'm down with that. I don't think your Orange Messiah will do that well. Maybe we can have a Shrink board consisting of Dr. Bandy X. Lee and his niece, Dr. Mary Trump.

Personally, I'm not in favor of classifying Gender Dysphoria as a mental illness, because Gender Dysphoric people are perfectly capable of doing their jobs. It's the rest of society that freaks out.

If it's not a medical illness then you would agree insurance shouldn't cover any types of treatment?

The problem is that you're too stupid to really understand these terms. Gender dysphoria isn't the same thing as being trans. GD is the distress that some trans people suffer from. You can think of it like PTSD among combat veterans. It's common among veterans but not all veterans suffer from PTSD.

SO then you're saying for some being trans is actually a choice and not because they were born in the wrong body or misgendered at birth, or one of the other trans affirmative talking points?

SO then you're saying for some being trans is actually a choice and not because they were born in the wrong body or misgendered at birth, or one of the other trans affirmative talking points?
Where did you read those words in my post you illiterate Bingo? At no point in time did I say being trans was a choice.

Interesting argument with which I agree that it’s a mental illness. But since it’s a mental illness everyone with high security jobs should be reassigned to peeling potatoes and rearranging the flowers in the lobby. You can’t have mentally ill people running our society.

The Supreme Court will soon decide whether to hear a case, Kincaid v. Williams, that turns on whether gender dysphoria is a protected category under the Americans With Disabilities Act, a decision that brings into focus how the clash over transgender rights could arrive at the high court’s docket in the heady days before the 2024 presidential election.

The ADA, co-sponsored by Senators Ted Kennedy and Harkin and passed in 1990, mandates that a “covered entity” shall not discriminate against “a qualified individual with a disability.” It aimed to expand the protections of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which encompasses race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity, to reach those with disabilities.

The ADA defines a “disability” as a “physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities.” In 2008, Congress mandated that “disability” shall be “construed in favor of broad coverage of individuals under this chapter, to the maximum extent permitted.”

Interesting. My opinion is that since 80% of child gender dysphoria is something they grow out of, I tend to think that it is not a mental illness since you don't generally don't grow out of a mental illness. And, I wonder how much of this gender dysphoria is due to society's confusing children about it all. Society itself may be causing this mental illness, not genes and chromosomes.

They are going to rule that those people do not fall under the ADA act.

I might as well issue a proclamation since it's 50-50.

Gender dysphoria is a type of delusional psychosis & is definitely a very serious mental derangement.
None should be in the military/law enforcement, national security, govt or have any access to children
They are being recruited by those institutions.

Forum List

Back