Supreme Court to rule on gay marriage bans

I do- while I am not a Christian- I know real Christians- and I read the Bible.

No real Christian would ever call a woman a 'butt ugly woman' or project as much hate as you do.
Oh give it up. I am not Jesus thus I am not perfect. I am honest though and butt ugly is butt ugly..... Sort of like your soul.

You are neither Jesus- nor do you follow Jesus's teachings.
Jesus never taught to sin. Because he forgave our sins he didnt promote more. You are as normal wrong

You should learn them before you say things like that.

This pretty well covers it

29Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’g 31The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

Oh give it up. I am not Jesus thus I am not perfect. I am honest though and butt ugly is butt ugly..... Sort of like your soul.

Jesus never taught to sin. Because he forgave our sins he didnt promote more. You are as normal wrong

29Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’g 31The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”
Love is not a thing American Christians believe in. Denying others their civil rights granted by a secular government, that they believe in.

Love is not a thing American Christians believe in. Denying others their civil rights granted by a secular government, that they believe in.

I disagree- most American Christians at least understand part of love- but faux Christians like him just spew hate and pervert Christs message.

I disagree- most American Christians at least understand part of love- but faux Christians like him just spew hate and pervert Christs message.
They have love for their own, their own kind, and that's it. They don't pray for their enemies, they call for their heads to roll.

When did Jesus teach to love sin?

Individual Liberty may be indistinguishable from doing unto others as we would have others do unto us.

Individual Liberty may be indistinguishable from doing unto others as we would have others do unto us.
Absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. If a person doesn't want to participate in what he thinks as sin then go find a person who will.

Absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. If a person doesn't want to participate in what he thinks as sin then go find a person who will.
so, why didn't the owner ask Labor for volunteers? Or, is the Owner automatically some sort of religious authority merely based on Capital?

A person can love someone spiritually and still not want to commit a sin just because someone else demands it of them. That's not love. It's a sickness of the soul.

No one is being 'forced' to participate in 'sin,' the notion is ignorant idiocy.

More to the point, when did Jesus demand that His followers commit sin just to make some other sinner happy?

More to the point, when did Jesus demand that His followers commit sin just to make some other sinner happy?
Actually this is more to the pointless.

No one is being 'forced' to participate in 'sin,' the notion is ignorant idiocy.
Tell that to the baker who is might have to pay $130,000 for telling a homosexual fascist that they didn't want to cater their ceremony....They have a RIGHT to refuse service on religious beliefs according to the first amendment ....

Only to those who feel government is a higher power then God.

Tell that to the baker who is might have to pay $130,000 for telling a homosexual fascist that they didn't want to cater their ceremony....They have a RIGHT to refuse service on religious beliefs according to the first amendment ....

The same thing would have happened if they refused to bake an interracial or Muslim couples cake.

Not on a for-profit basis as merchants in Commerce and specifically not Religion; there is no appeal to ignorance of accommodation laws.

The same thing would have happened if they refused to bake an interracial or Muslim couples cake.
First off a Muslim wouldn't go to a christian baker. Second there is nothing in the bible that says interracial marriage is a sin....So as normal you point is bullshit. Stop trying to act like being a homosexual is like being black! Black people dont have a choice about their skin color!

Our supreme law of the land is more supreme than any commandments of any religion; our Founding Fathers spake it thus, in Article the Sixth--only infidels, protestants, and renegades gainsay it.

Not on a for-profit basis as merchants in Commerce and specifically not Religion; there is no appeal to ignorance of accommodation laws.
Sorry but that is not true. There is not BUTS in the first amendment.

Our supreme law of the land is more supreme than any commandments of any religion; our Founding Fathers spake it thus, in Article the Sixth--only infidels, protestants, and renegades gainsay it.
How sad your life must be.

Forum List

Back