Supreme Court upholds ND voter ID law

Good deal. Only the crime party wants to let people (illegals) with no ID vote.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota’s Voter ID Law

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota's Voter ID Law

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

You libtards are so full of Shit....

You want to CHEAT and we all know it...….

You are the party of crime.....

Republicans want to cheat. They want to deprive minorities of their right to vote. In Georgia, the registrations to vote that are being hung up are black. Coincidence? I think not.

Like all tards you are full of shit and you want to cheat...

Your Bull Shit excuses don't fly....

Like all Trumptards you are full of shit and you want to cheat..

Every American has the right to vote. Native Americans are more American than we are. Why are you opposed to them voting. Because they might vote Democrat.

I don't understand ! How can making someone who wants to vote in our election prove they have the right to vote (AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP). Be considered a violation of their rights. You can't deprive someone of a right they don't have. Anyone who wants to vote can call and ask for a mail in ballot! Oh that's right you have to show that you're a registered voter, which you can also do by mail. Our greatest right is the right to vote, only Citizens of the United States are given this right. Period.

You can rig the system so citizens who are Americans cannot vote. That is what Republicans are doing.

Well duh. Now that it has a partisan lean to the conservitards we can look forward to lots of laws meant to damage minorities.

Actually, the further from Democrat influence we get, the more MINORITIES will get.
After all, look at the massive failures of the Democrat party given 50 years of broken promises to them.

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

I loathe cheating and would not stand for it. I was the guy during college that would not let cooks pick up dropped food off the floor and serve it. You're welcome. I'm confident theres a message on the left that sells itself without baseless allegations of cheating.

Please enlighten me.....

What would that message be?

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Republicans want to cheat. They want to deprive minorities of their right to vote. In Georgia, the registrations to vote that are being hung up are black. Coincidence? I think not.

Every American has the right to vote. Native Americans are more American than we are. Why are you opposed to them voting. Because they might vote Democrat.
We are not opposed to Americans voting. We are opposed the illegal aliens voting. having an ID prevents that. Criminal lover.

The number one piece of evidence that the Democrats practice Voter Fraud is their fanatical opposition to Voter ID laws.

Well duh. Now that it has a partisan lean to the conservitards we can look forward to lots of laws meant to damage minorities.

Actually, the further from Democrat influence we get, the more MINORITIES will get.
After all, look at the massive failures of the Democrat party given 50 years of broken promises to them.
Show me one thing the republicans have done for minorities in the last 50 years.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

So you think a driver's license should be free?
Do people stay home because they can't afford a driver's license?
Those IDs come out pretty fast when needed to purchase that 40oz.
A national ID should be free
Your social security card is free

You tards want everything for free...

Even if its free, like WELFARE, you still need picture ID to obtain it or draw benifits... And they will even give you the ID for free...

Do these people have a clue how idiotic they look?

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Speaking of cheating...

California just uncovered over 96,000 people illeaggly registered to vote in just three counties..... Now that number could never sway an election, could it? And what about the rest of the counties?

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

You can't flip it around ………

To be funny it has to be true.....

Anyone can vote Tard....

How are we opposed to anyone voting?

You just want to cheat because you are scum bags.

You tards cheat and you are full of Shit...

Show me one thing the republicans have done for minorities in the last 50 years.
Jobs.

Jobs.
Bullshit. It's republicans who have made it possible to work 40 hours a week and still starve to death.

Jobs.
Bullshit. It's republicans who have made it possible to work 40 hours a week and still starve to death.
Liar. Goebbels. Liar. Prove it liar.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Show us one adult who doesn't have an ID in the year 2018?

I knew some that didn't get a driver's license until they were 20 or so. I'm assuming homeless people dont maintain that stuff or have addresses. It happens even if you dont see it happening immediately in front of your face and therefore dont believe it. There are other requirements that go along with it.

A voter id law should be unconstitutional if the state does not go to great enough lengths to ensure the id is accessible and the impacts on legal voting are minimal.
All people need is a copy of their Birth certificate, and since they are homeless they have lots of time on their hands to go to a local Voter registration office and verify who they are and register. Voter registration laws aren't hard to abide by for "LEGAL CITIZENS" . But then you're not talking about American "citizens" are you. Make the laws so Stringent that only verifiable US citizens can cast a vote. End of Problem with Illegal voting. Thank you ! Thank you very much!

Jobs.
Got a link to minorities starving to death in America?

Jobs.

Suggestion ! Get a better Job so you can "not starve to death". I guess that's where the "free education" platform of your party fails you. The free shit agenda of the left is a non starter for common sense Americans. Go to Venezuela they have free stuff there. And one thing Republicans have done for minorities is we stopped treating them like minorities and more like Americans get it lefty.

Jobs.
Lol
Go to a Walmart sometime and see those starving people buying big screen TVs and shit so shut the fuck up you fucking moron

I don't understand ! How can making someone who wants to vote in our election prove they have the right to vote (AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP). Be considered a violation of their rights. You can't deprive someone of a right they don't have. Anyone who wants to vote can call and ask for a mail in ballot! Oh that's right you have to show that you're a registered voter, which you can also do by mail. Our greatest right is the right to vote, only Citizens of the United States are given this right. Period.
That's all lovey dovey and stuff but the circumstance is more difficult. We already have only a half non holiday to vote. That's tough for working people with families to navigate as it is. Add transportation, cost and difficulty of registration, other circumstance.

It's not like you don't have all the time between then and now to get registered order absentee ballot and vote without ever having to leave the comfort of your living room . I'll bet you wouldn't even have to miss an episode of the Walking Dead or The AMA's. or anything else. You're not talking about people who have the "right" to vote. People who say they don't have time to vote are just lying . I took the Opportunity to NEVER leave my house Where I was able to both Register and Vote without ever leaving Home. Illegals can't do that !

Forum List

Back