Supreme Court upholds ND voter ID law

The number one piece of evidence that the Democrats practice Voter Fraud is their fanatical opposition to Voter ID laws.

In some instances voter ID laws should be opposed. The North Dakota law discriminated against native Americans. It also should require that states issue free IDs
and if a voter cannot get to the office then the office should go to them.

Good deal. Only the crime party wants to let people (illegals) with no ID vote.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota’s Voter ID Law

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota's Voter ID Law

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

Do the same poor folks you speak of receive government help? Don’t they need an ID then, so what’s the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thery hsve IDS you stuopid fuck.

Here the one form of ID most have has been deemed invalid if the address is a PO Box. A rule that ignores that many of the Native Americans use PO boxes because of their rural area. Republicans want to keep them from voting,.

I have an idea. QUIT CHEATING IN ELECTIONS. Run better candidates so you don;t have to cheat.

The number one piece of evidence that the Democrats practice Voter Fraud is their fanatical opposition to Voter ID laws.

In some instances voter ID laws should be opposed. The North Dakota law discriminated against native Americans. It also should require that states issue free IDs

If a person has the ability to go it to the polling booth, then they can use that same ability to got get an ID card.

If a person has the ability to go it to the polling booth, then they can use that same ability to got get an ID card.
Oh fuck you you stupid fuck.

Polling places are in neighborhoods. Places to get that ids are not

This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

You libtards are so full of Shit....

You want to CHEAT and we all know it...….

You are the party of crime.....

Republicans want to cheat. They want to deprive minorities of their right to vote. In Georgia, the registrations to vote that are being hung up are black. Coincidence? I think not.

Like all tards you are full of shit and you want to cheat...

Your Bull Shit excuses don't fly....

Like all Trumptards you are full of shit and you want to cheat..

Every American has the right to vote. Native Americans are more American than we are. Why are you opposed to them voting. Because they might vote Democrat.

So now Lefty's revise history says the Indians wrote the constitution?

They came from Russia and beyond dragging their women by the pony tail .

Indians were here before white men. They are more American than you are. You are apparently okay with taking away their right to vote.

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Voter photo ID requirements
Purging voter roles
shortening early voting period
limiting voting stations in Democrat districts
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

Why not let them get the ID at the polling booth if they bring a picture ID and a bill or some document affirming their address?

They sign a statement acknowledging that they will be prosecuted if they are not citizens or otherwise eleigable and then you have a starting point for verifying their validity post election?

If they are faking it, it will only happen once, then they get jail time and big fines.

Well duh. Now that it has a partisan lean to the conservitards we can look forward to lots of laws meant to damage minorities.

Actually, the further from Democrat influence we get, the more MINORITIES will get.
After all, look at the massive failures of the Democrat party given 50 years of broken promises to them.

The trouble is that Republicans are not even in the game. The Republican plan for hunger is to cut off food stamps and other welfare. When Reagan took office, the idea was to find new ways of doing things not just ignoring poverty.
More lies from the unhinged left. Welfare programs must be cut and a good place to start is by deporting illegals.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Purging voter roles
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

Why do the Democrats want to vote multiple times under fake names?
Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation because it takes away other people's right to vote.

voter ID asedadqaed.jpeg

Republicans want to cheat. They want to deprive minorities of their right to vote. In Georgia, the registrations to vote that are being hung up are black. Coincidence? I think not.

Like all tards you are full of shit and you want to cheat...

Your Bull Shit excuses don't fly....

Like all Trumptards you are full of shit and you want to cheat..

Every American has the right to vote. Native Americans are more American than we are. Why are you opposed to them voting. Because they might vote Democrat.

So now Lefty's revise history says the Indians wrote the constitution?

They came from Russia and beyond dragging their women by the pony tail .

Indians were here before white men. They are more American than you are. You are apparently okay with taking away their right to vote.

Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation.
Voter ID laws protects everyone's Right to Vote.
Blocking Voter ID Laws is voter suppression.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Purging voter roles
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation because it takes away other people's right to vote.

View attachment 222186

There are no statistics that show that a voter photo ID would prevent any significant voter fraud.

None.

So quit your fucking lying you stupid shit & qyit pissing on my country.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Purging voter roles
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

View attachment 222186

There are no statistics that show that a voter photo ID would prevent any significant voter fraud.

None.

What are you arguing about? It's a done deal.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Purging voter roles
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

View attachment 222186

None.

Lol liar. You idiots just keep failing. A photo ID ID's you, you have to prove who you are to get it, LIAR!

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Purging voter roles
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

View attachment 222186

None.

Catch 22, how can they find voter fraud if they can't check IDs?

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Purging voter roles
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

More proof you libtards are all full of shit.....

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Purging voter roles
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

View attachment 222186

None.

You are against voter id's because you want to cheat...

Plain and simple...…….

Purging voter roles
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

View attachment 222186

None.

Lol liar. You idiots just keep failing. A photo ID ID's you, you have to prove who you are to get it, LIAR!

You can't show any statistics show any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

You are sducj a bunch of cowards, you can't face voting America. You have to cheat.

A few years ago, 10-2% of eligible voters do not have a photo ID. These are disproportionately poor & minority which are disproportionately Democrat voters.

They passed voter photo IDs as away to discourage Democrat voters improving their odds at the polls.

When your asshole party did that in PA, A Republican leader of the legislature claimed they just won PA for Romney.

You assholes tried to make everyone get these IDs & then said you had to get them at the same locations you get your driver's licenses. I many communities, there is no public transportation. They demanded birth certificates make many apply to get a copy of theirs.

They made ZERO effort to help people get these photo IDs.

You piss on the ideals that made our country great.

Fuck you & take Reahgan's photo off your avatar because you piss on him too.

Purging voter roles
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

View attachment 222186

None.

You can't show any statistics show any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

You are sducj a bunch of cowards, you can't face voting America. You have to cheat.

A few years ago, 10-2% of eligible voters do not have a photo ID. These are disproportionately poor & minority which are disproportionately Democrat voters.

They passed voter photo IDs as away to discourage Democrat voters improving their odds at the polls.

When your asshole party did that in PA, A Republican leader of the legislature claimed they just won PA for Romney.

You assholes tried to make everyone get these IDs & then said you had to get them at the same locations you get your driver's licenses. I many communities, there is no public transportation. They demanded birth certificates make many apply to get a copy of theirs.

They made ZERO effort to help people get these photo IDs.

You piss on the ideals that made our country great.

Fuck you & take Reahgan's photo off your avatar because you piss on him too.

Libtard Butt hurt...……..

I am loving it, please do some more...

We all know you are full of SHIT and you just want to cheat.

Forum List

Back