Supremes: Hobby Lobby wins

A national corporate chain doesn't have to pay their employees a decent wage or health benefits.

Great ruling, Supreme Court! You've made morons happy.

Excellent!

Libs losing double. It's a good day.

Doesn't that mean that Obamacare gets tossed onto the scrap heap?

Not even close. The ruling was that closely held corporations may have a religious viewpoint. Without reading the actual ruling, I would surmise that since the burden on the employee was so slight allowing the religious exception wasn't an imposition.

Corporations don't have religion because "You cannot serve both money and God."

That's a profoundly terrible ruling.

I agree, although I say that with the caveat that I haven't read the decision in its entirety.

On the other hand, conservatives should be thrilled that it's a small win, in principle,

for Sharia Law.

Have to see what the scope of the ruling is

On the surface, it can go well beyond birth control

Corporations don't have religion because "You cannot serve both money and God."

Aren't you a self avowed Atheist and you're quoting scripture? :lol:

You know the left is seething when they have to use God in an argument to project their butthurt.. LMAO

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Was the right decision. No love for Christianity but so long as they've already said corporations have rights other people do, this was the correct ruling. If they'd decided otherwise, they'd have to explain how a corporation can have some protections of the 1st Amendment, but not the others.

Awesome. Now we can all die because a corporation can assert that their religion prevents them from covering blood transfusions and life saving procedures. While they laugh their asses off to the bank knowing they lied, got Americans killed, and take in more profits.

This country is heading to third world status fast.

Forum List

Back