Sure ... I'd like it if we only spied on the Russians ...

I'm a liberal. If Obama's spying on them, fuck the shit out of him & the fart that blew him in!

• Exactly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No wait, sure we're spying on him. But ... but ... but

• WE are NOT spying on them, it's an act of war for the Russians

• Total voters

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
... but I put us up against them any day of the week. We spy on them, they spy on us, Mano a Mano. With our technology superiority, I'm sure they'd gladly agree to a believable we'll leave you alone but you leave us alone.

However, the butt hurt from the Democrats rages on. How DARE they spy on us. You mean like we spy on them? So put your name on it, ass wipe liberals. Say you'd be outraged and trash Obama if the US did to them what you say they are doing to us under his watch.

So ... you gonna commit ... ???

Never forget the NSA spy scandal. 122 world leaders including Merkel and on top of them major corporations.

And then the D's act like our spy agencies are as pure as the driven snow? Merkel and others were really pissed.

Never forget the NSA spy scandal. 122 world leaders including Merkel and on top of them major corporations.

And then the D's act like our spy agencies are as pure as the driven snow? Merkel and others were really pissed.

She should be. Russia's hacking her too.

Then again --- who aren't they hacking....

If the Russians weren't spied on, our intelligence community would be derelict in it's duty.

Remember, the report given to Bush pre 9/11, "al Qaeda determined to attack inside the United States" came from the intelligence community. A report Republicans ignored and I suspect made fun of, knowing how they are, which led to disastrous consequences.

And Bush followed that up with made up intel that tricked us into Iraq.

If the Russians weren't spied on, our intelligence community would be derelict in it's duty.

Remember, the report given to Bush pre 9/11, "al Qaeda determined to attack inside the United States" came from the intelligence community. A report Republicans ignored and I suspect made fun of, knowing how they are, which led to disastrous consequences.

"al Qaeda determined to attack inside the United States"

Everyone knew that. How much more general a warning could that be?

"al Qaeda determined to attack inside the United States"

Everyone knew that. How much more general a warning could that be?
It was plenty specific enough but the scandal came because Bush did not take it seriously. Now we have Trump not paying attention to the same briefings. If another major attack occurs we all know in advance you will never blame your messiah for his negligence no matter what he ignores.

Forum List

Back