Sure the senate won’t remove Trump, but seeing Trump losing his shit alone is worth it

That;s funny! I saw him laughing it off at his rally in Michigan. How can you have such a fucked-up perception of reality? Is it drugs or alcohol?
Well he wouldn’t be crying at the rally now would he? He would wait til later when he’s alone with his Big Mac and then start balling.

Unlike the dim dyke queen hilly, who just ran away after her crushing defeat. Hilly had left the building. Couldn’t function under any pressure. We dodged a bullet there! [emoji1787][emoji867]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah yes Hillary losing in 2016. That’s all you people really have isn’t it?
lol It's clearly the only thing you people have been able to think about.
Really? Why are only you people bringing it up?

That;s funny! I saw him laughing it off at his rally in Michigan. How can you have such a fucked-up perception of reality? Is it drugs or alcohol?
Well he wouldn’t be crying at the rally now would he? He would wait til later when he’s alone with his Big Mac and then start balling.

Unlike the dim dyke queen hilly, who just ran away after her crushing defeat. Hilly had left the building. Couldn’t function under any pressure. We dodged a bullet there! [emoji1787][emoji867]

You just brought it up. The Democrats just impeached the President for winning the 2016 election.

Some day you might realize that that is bullshit, and just the excuse Trump uses to explain why so many people hate him,

What does Trump have to worry about? Isn’t he an innocent man and republicans will save him? Didn’t he tell the American people it was all a sham? That doesn’t stop the Twitter tantrums. He’s a whiny little bitch after all. After this vote goes through, Trump’s reaction alone will make it all worth it.

Impeaching a president who has committed no crime is unprecedented in U.S. history. Yes, the left is totalitarian movement.

Some day you might realize that that is bullshit, and just the excuse Trump uses to explain why so many people hate him,
lol Even the people who say they hate him don't know why they hate him. You hate him because you think you're supposed to.

We have watched the left losing their shit since 2016, it would be nice to see someone else lose it once in awhile.

Might I remind you that the democrats are not the ones being impeached and thrown in prison?

Might I remind you of the riots, the wanting to negate the Electoral College, the wanting to bring the whole Electoral College to one place to argue against voting for Trump. The wanting to impeach Trump before he was sworn in. Wanting Trump to show taxes. The left tried and cried since Trump was elected. I didn’t care who won but watching the left go nuts day after day has been at least entertaining. It is entertaining to say the least.

You just brought it up. The Democrats just impeached the President for winning the 2016 election.
Lol you’re such an idiot.

lol Even the people who say they hate him don't know why they hate him. You hate him because you think you're supposed to.

I hate him because he is a pig who uses the presidency for his own gain. I didn't like Bush, but I never thought he should be impeached. Trump worked hard to deserve his impeachment.

We have watched the left losing their shit since 2016, it would be nice to see someone else lose it once in awhile.

Might I remind you that the democrats are not the ones being impeached and thrown in prison?
No, it's the Democrats who are trying to nullify the 2016 election.

Nope.
Yep, the Democrats have been trying to impeach him ever since he took office. You're just sore because you were stupid enough to nominate someone as stupid and crazy as Hillary. While this is technically an impeachment, we all know it is just a Democratic political stunt intended to distract voters from Biden's corrupt actions in Ukraine on the eve of the 2016 political season.

No, it's the Democrats who are trying to nullify the 2016 election.

Nope.
Yep, the Democrats have been trying to impeach him ever since he took office. You're just sore because you were stupid enough to nominate someone as stupid and crazy as Hillary. While this is technically an impeachment, we all know it is just a Democratic political stunt intended to distract voters from Biden's corrupt actions in Ukraine on the eve of the 2016 political season.

No it's not.

I do not like him because he is a thin skinned spoiled man that never had to grow up and that is not what a country should have as a president.

That noted, what happened tonight will backfire on the (D)'s.

I hate him because he is a pig who uses the presidency for his own gain. I didn't like Bush, but I never thought he should be impeached. Trump worked hard to deserve his impeachment.
Apparently you don't understand there is no substance to your post. All you said was that you hate him, not why.

Exactly what gain is Trump using his presidency for? You can't even say without lying!

Apparently you don't understand there is no substance to your post. All you said was that you hate him, not why.

You didn't see the part where he uses the presidency for his own gain? Pay attention dumb ass.

Exactly what gain is Trump using his presidency for? You can't even say without lying!

Been through this lots of times before. You didn't pay attention all those other times, so I don't see much need to spell it out to you again.

Forum List

Back