Sure the senate won’t remove Trump, but seeing Trump losing his shit alone is worth it

Well he wouldn’t be crying at the rally now would he? He would wait til later when he’s alone with his Big Mac and then start balling.

Unlike the dim dyke queen hilly, who just ran away after her crushing defeat. Hilly had left the building. Couldn’t function under any pressure. We dodged a bullet there! [emoji1787][emoji867]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah yes Hillary losing in 2016. That’s all you people really have isn’t it?
lol It's clearly the only thing you people have been able to think about.
Really? Why are only you people bringing it up?

Because it’s crypto night to faggot ass dims. Hurts doughnut [emoji507]? Did you forget your crushing defeat?

No, we just don’t care because there has been a string of democratic wins since then lol. The Dems took the House and won the large majority of the special elections. Live in the now man. Damn.

Some day you might realize that that is bullshit, and just the excuse Trump uses to explain why so many people hate him,
lol Even the people who say they hate him don't know why they hate him. You hate him because you think you're supposed to.

I hate him because he is a pig who uses the presidency for his own gain. I didn't like Bush, but I never thought he should be impeached. Trump worked hard to deserve his impeachment.

He hates you back.

I know.

Some day you might realize that that is bullshit, and just the excuse Trump uses to explain why so many people hate him,
lol Even the people who say they hate him don't know why they hate him. You hate him because you think you're supposed to.

I hate him because he is a pig who uses the presidency for his own gain. I didn't like Bush, but I never thought he should be impeached. Trump worked hard to deserve his impeachment.

He hates you back.

I know.
You need to stop calling him Fat Donnie or he’s gonna block you on Twitter.

I do not like him because he is a thin skinned spoiled man that never had to grow up and that is not what a country should have as a president.

That noted, what happened tonight will backfire on the (D)'s.
You just made my point for me. There is no mention of his policies or political actions in your "reason" for hating Trump. In 2016, Republicans all knew why they supported Trump and it was always because of his policies that were clearly spelled out on his website, but Democrats had no idea what Clinton's policies were. Now the only reason Democrats can give for hating him is that they don't like his personality.

He has NONE to mention. He only cares about demeaning people not passing anything.

I said I agreed with him when he said we were going to pull out of Syria. He lied.

I'm not a Democrat. If you want to address me, address me.
lol He has no policies you know of, and that's the problem. You are clearly just not interested in the issues or his policies concerning the issues but only in what you see as his personality.

He claims to have policies but has accomplished little. It was the "policy" of the Obama administration to get us out of the wars. He did not. Should I give him credit for that policy?
Look, you clearly have not bothered to learn about the issues facing America or Trump's policies regarding them, so it is foolish of you to continue to talk about things you clearly have no interest in.

I hope you all love it just as much when a Republican controlled House takes this lowered bar for impeachment the Democrats have set and uses it against a Democrat President. Anyway enjoy your pyrrhic victory.

I do not like him because he is a thin skinned spoiled man that never had to grow up and that is not what a country should have as a president.

That noted, what happened tonight will backfire on the (D)'s.
You just made my point for me. There is no mention of his policies or political actions in your "reason" for hating Trump. In 2016, Republicans all knew why they supported Trump and it was always because of his policies that were clearly spelled out on his website, but Democrats had no idea what Clinton's policies were. Now the only reason Democrats can give for hating him is that they don't like his personality.

He has NONE to mention. He only cares about demeaning people not passing anything.

I said I agreed with him when he said we were going to pull out of Syria. He lied.

lol He has no policies you know of, and that's the problem. You are clearly just not interested in the issues or his policies concerning the issues but only in what you see as his personality.

He claims to have policies but has accomplished little. It was the "policy" of the Obama administration to get us out of the wars. He did not. Should I give him credit for that policy?
Look, you clearly have not bothered to learn about the issues facing America or Trump's policies regarding them, so it is foolish of you to continue to talk about things you clearly have no interest in.

Policies without actions are worthless.

Breaking news right now is that the democrats were expecting an outpouring of support and getting something else entirely. Pelosi may not send the articles to the senate at all.

Right now democrats are looking at losing a minimum of 30 house seats.

It is possible. People were REAL lit up at the Michigan rally tonight. A lot of people are angry; I can see Dems losing the House, now. I didn't predict it before, but now I wonder.

Sorry, but there is no excuse for you ignorance.

And yet.......what I say is true.

As far as you know, but you know so little what good is it? Try spending some time learning about the issues and the various policies that are proposed and what is actually being done instead of spending all your time on politics and then you might be able to speak intelligently about what is going on.

Unlike the dim dyke queen hilly, who just ran away after her crushing defeat. Hilly had left the building. Couldn’t function under any pressure. We dodged a bullet there! [emoji1787][emoji867]

Really? Why are only you people bringing it up?
You just brought it up. The Democrats just impeached the President for winning the 2016 election.
Lol you’re such an idiot.

As far as you know, but you know so little what good is it? Try spending some time learning about the issues and the various policies that are proposed and what is actually being done instead of spending all your time on politics and then you might be able to speak intelligently about what is going on.

Proposals are worthless without actions. I liked his proposal of removing troops from Syria. Too bad he didn't actually mean it.

Apparently you don't understand there is no substance to your post. All you said was that you hate him, not why.

You didn't see the part where he uses the presidency for his own gain? Pay attention dumb ass.

Show us!

Might I remind you that Democrats are not the ones being impeached and thrown in prison?

I'm not sure about that --- I watched the Michigan rally tonight and the chants of "Lock her up! Lock her up!" were loud, long, and fervent. The crowd was pumped up, standing room only, and totally with him: I'd say it's the Dems that are being impeached in the court of public opinion.

I hope you all love it just as much when a Republican controlled House takes this lowered bar for impeachment the Democrats have set and uses it against a Democrat President. Anyway enjoy your pyrrhic victory.

Oh, I think that ship has already sailed with the Clinton administration.

Forum List

Back