Sure the senate won’t remove Trump, but seeing Trump losing his shit alone is worth it

Have you seen Trump's poll numbers the last 4 weeks?
What about them? They're up 3/10ths of one percentage point....

EMBTByNXsA4I5c2

And it will only get worse once the campaigning gets started.

I hate to think about how ugly it will get. And it will get ugly.

My only hope is that someone beats Adam Schitt to within in a millimeter of his life.

Trump should wear this impeachment like a badge of honor. To get these lunatics to go this far to stop him means he is heading in the right direction. Trump destroyed the Bush and Clinton dynasties. He survived a coup attempt and a fraudulent Mueller investigation. And now he has convinced the DNC to destroy itself.

Well done Mr. President. Now, it is on to 2020 to complete your destiny.

Trump should wear this impeachment like a badge of honor. To get these lunatics to go this far to stop him means he is heading in the right direction. Trump destroyed the Bush and Clinton dynasties. He survived a coup attempt and a fraudulent Mueller investigation. And now he has convinced the DNC to destroy itself.

Abuse and Obstruction. His legacy.

What does Trump have to worry about? Isn’t he an innocent man and republicans will save him? Didn’t he tell the American people it was all a sham? That doesn’t stop the Twitter tantrums. He’s a whiny little bitch after all. After this vote goes through, Trump’s reaction alone will make it all worth it.

Your OP should be an 'OP-ED' or personal opinion per the rules.
Where is your link?

Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.

What does Trump have to worry about? Isn’t he an innocent man and republicans will save him? Didn’t he tell the American people it was all a sham? That doesn’t stop the Twitter tantrums. He’s a whiny little bitch after all. After this vote goes through, Trump’s reaction alone will make it all worth it.

Where is your link?

Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.

Billy isn't one for keeping the rules.

He's above them.....just like Adam Schitt.

And he'll get to do it another four years.

Suck on it.

What do you think he will lose?
Trump is gaining one more notch in his belt as the most immoral, unethical President in history.
One of only 3 President's who was impeached. He and Bill Clinton are birds of a feather.

Except scumbag Willy was charged, lost his law license, and had to pay one of his victims $800k in damages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clinton did NOT pay 25 million out of court for defrauding American citizens. Scumbag trump did. And 2 million more for creating a fake charity. Not to count the hush money.

The Clinton Foundation did a wonderful job of helping your people in Haiti [emoji1122]. So suck it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think you should be talking about trump and foundations son.

20crq9.jpg

Suck on it.
I don't think so.

Where is your link?

I notice many posts stay on w/o links. Kinda sways for the right, ya know?

Suck on it.
I don't think so.

The first three words say enough.

Please run Joe Biden. Or maybe even Hillary. You'd have better luck with Charles Manson if he were alive.

What do you think he will lose?
Trump is gaining one more notch in his belt as the most immoral, unethical President in history.
One of only 3 President's who was impeached. He and Bill Clinton are birds of a feather.
Except that Clinton was never impeached.
Actually he was. For lying about an affair. Talk about a witch hunt.

Lying under oath about an affair.

He never should have been impeached...just like you should have never been allowed to get past six months in your mother's womb.

Suck on it.
Sounds like you love Donnie. A LOT. Sucker.

Suck on it.
Sounds like you love Donnie. A LOT. Sucker.

Don't love him at all. I think he's a prick.

I just wanted Gorsuch and Kavenaugh.

And I got them.

I'll vote for him again.

Unless you guys can produce someone who isn't as stupid as pigshit.

Forum List

Back