Sure the senate won’t remove Trump, but seeing Trump losing his shit alone is worth it

Ah yes Hillary losing in 2016. That’s all you people really have isn’t it?
lol It's clearly the only thing you people have been able to think about.
Really? Why are only you people bringing it up?
You just brought it up. The Democrats just impeached the President for winning the 2016 election.
Lol you’re such an idiot.

I think her teeth are falling out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think he will lose?
Trump is gaining one more notch in his belt as the most immoral, unethical President in history.
One of only 3 President's who was impeached. He and Bill Clinton are birds of a feather.

Except scumbag Willy was charged, lost his law license, and had to pay one of his victims $800k in damages.

Clinton did NOT pay 25 million out of court for defrauding American citizens. Scumbag trump did. And 2 million more for creating a fake charity. Not to count the hush money.

The Clinton Foundation did a wonderful job of helping your people in Haiti [emoji1122]. So suck it.

I don't think you should be talking about trump and foundations son.

20crq9.jpg

Cliton Foundation was started to help the people of Haiti [emoji1122]. What happened? They are your people, or so you say. That doesn’t anger you? I’m voting for Don again in 2020.

What does Trump have to worry about? Isn’t he an innocent man and republicans will save him? Didn’t he tell the American people it was all a sham? That doesn’t stop the Twitter tantrums. He’s a whiny little bitch after all. After this vote goes through, Trump’s reaction alone will make it all worth it.
yes--I know--it's fun to see him rip into the un-American Democrat nazis
hahzhhhhahahahaha
LOVING it--MAGA

The Senate will prove that Trump can indeed shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and Republicans will look the other way

The Senate will prove that Trump can indeed shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and Republicans will look the other way
You've looked the other way with Nancy Pelosi, her family history and her involvement in it.

Haven’t seen Nancy Pelosi censured by the House.
One of the greatest Speakers of her generation

Want to compare to Denny Hastert?

What does Trump have to worry about? Isn’t he an innocent man and republicans will save him? Didn’t he tell the American people it was all a sham? That doesn’t stop the Twitter tantrums. He’s a whiny little bitch after all. After this vote goes
DFD3B58B-B8A8-45A5-A104-6D8DC0993D66.jpeg
through, Trump’s reaction alone will make it all worth it.
/—-/ So anyone who stands up for themselves is throwing a tantrum? That’s the best spin you can come up with?

I guess Omar is throwing a tantrum too.

and he has been under attack for three years

Trump's attacked the press, fired 1/2 his staff, and blamed everyone that he possibly could blame since day one in office

Hard to be sympathetic for such petulant vitriol

Donald-Trump-Catching-Some-Air-After-Getting-Some-Anger-Out-During-a-Speech-On-C-Span.gif

~S~
The lib news media deserves to be criticized, aka “attacked” by trump for the medias political bias

Might I remind you that the democrats are not the ones being impeached and thrown in prison?
No, it's the Democrats who are trying to nullify the 2016 election.

Nope.
Yep, the Democrats have been trying to impeach him ever since he took office. You're just sore because you were stupid enough to nominate someone as stupid and crazy as Hillary. While this is technically an impeachment, we all know it is just a Democratic political stunt intended to distract voters from Biden's corrupt actions in Ukraine on the eve of the 2016 political season.
Not try. Did. Now he really has something in common with Bill Clinton.
Bill Clinton was guilty of perjury but Trump is only guilty of winning the 2016 election.
LOLOL

Uh, no. Unlike Clinton, Trump has not been acquitted of the charges against him.

What does Trump have to worry about? Isn’t he an innocent man and republicans will save him? Didn’t he tell the American people it was all a sham? That doesn’t stop the Twitter tantrums. He’s a whiny little bitch after all. After this vote goes through, Trump’s reaction alone will make it all worth it.

Leftards like you have been whining and losing their shit since Trump beat the Hildebeast.....and that alone was worth Trump winning.
I'd rather lose an election any day over being impeached.

Like Bill "drop trou"???? Trump will not be impeached and you can look forward to another 4 years of him in office, dipshit.

Sorry, pal. Trump has already been impeached.

Leftards like you have been whining and losing their shit since Trump beat the Hildebeast.....and that alone was worth Trump winning.

That's because you are a dumbass. Next deflection!

Yeah, if the impeachment were legitimate.

By the time America adds up Russiagate and all your other bullshit......they really won't take your seriously for a long long time.
Don't look at me. My name ain't Trump.

How do we know that?

What do you think he will lose?
Trump is gaining one more notch in his belt as the most immoral, unethical President in history.
One of only 3 President's who was impeached. He and Bill Clinton are birds of a feather.
Except that Clinton was never impeached.

He wasn't? You better tell everyone else with a brain then!

You are apparently the only one stupid enough to believe that BS!

Trump should wear this impeachment like a badge of honor. To get these lunatics to go this far to stop him means he is heading in the right direction. Trump destroyed the Bush and Clinton dynasties. He survived a coup attempt and a fraudulent Mueller investigation. And now he has convinced the DNC to destroy itself.

Well done Mr. President. Now, it is on to 2020 to complete your destiny.
He should wear it like a dead rotting chicken tied around his neck, stinking just out of reach that he can't do anything about, as a reminder to think before he breaks his oath of office for cheap political tricks.

Merry Christmas to me!

Snowflakes continue melting, even after they got the impeachment like they wanted all along.

I love it!

"It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas~~~~~"

Gosh! I hope the snowflakes don't melt. I'm booked for skying in Colorado again. Your not changing this to a goofy global warming thread, are you?

You are going "skying" in Colorado? Doesn't that hurt when you stop?

Trump should wear this impeachment like a badge of honor. To get these lunatics to go this far to stop him means he is heading in the right direction. Trump destroyed the Bush and Clinton dynasties. He survived a coup attempt and a fraudulent Mueller investigation. And now he has convinced the DNC to destroy itself.

Well done Mr. President. Now, it is on to 2020 to complete your destiny.
He should wear it like a dead rotting chicken tied around his neck, stinking just out of reach that he can't do anything about, as a reminder to think before he breaks his oath of office for cheap political tricks.

Merry Christmas to me!

Snowflakes continue melting, even after they got the impeachment like they wanted all along.

I love it!

"It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas~~~~~"

Gosh! I hope the snowflakes don't melt. I'm booked for skying in Colorado again. Your not changing this to a goofy global warming thread, are you?

You are going "skying" in Colorado? Doesn't that hurt when you stop?

Damn Rock, it sure did last time. I completely ripped out the ACL, most of the MCL, a significant chunk of Meniscus and laid in the 14 deg snow 45 min til the ski patrol arrive to haul my dumb ass of the mountain. Missed a season, but I ain't done yet. We'll see.

Are they even going to get that chance? All of this and Nancy sits on it? That is going to blow up big time on the (D)'s.

Are they even going to get that chance? All of this and Nancy sits on it? That is going to blow up big time on the (D)'s.

Not so sure. She has and uses input from better political heads than I. She has proven to be a pretty politically savvy old lady in her own right (or left). We'll see.

Forum List

Back