SURPRISE!!...better be sitting down...Iran backs out of "Framework" "Deal"

So we seem to have two false claims so far: one, that the deal has been rejected and two, that sanctions have been lowered.
Nothing false about it.
I suppose Obama could agree to Iran's demand that there be no inspections. But that would sort of defeat the purpose, no? Can you imagine Congress going along with it?

Ok. So what sanctions have been lifted then?

So we seem to have two false claims so far: one, that the deal has been rejected and two, that sanctions have been lowered.

Jeses Christ you people are either dumb as toast or simply being dishonest.
IN THE DEAL - the sanctions begin lifting mid-next month. Hell, Obama wanted to raise them even earlier...like the day he said they agreed.
What I am saying is, the only reason Iran sat down was to get the sanctions lifted.
Which they got. I never meant that it already happened, I thought that was clear all along.
It was clear. They're talking in circles because they have no credibility on this issue.

All they wanted was 6 months of hands-off treatment and that's what Barry and Flippy gave them....Now maybe the IDF can deal with the raghead's quest for world-domination once and for all.

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's supreme leader vowed Wednesday he will not allow international inspection of Iran's military sites or access to Iranian scientists under any nuclear agreement with world powers.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told military commanders Wednesday that Iran will resist "coercion and excessive demands" from America and other world powers.

180121922.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Iran s leader rejects foreign access to military sites scientists Fox News

First they said that President Obumbler lied about what was even IN the proposed deal. That seems possible. Maybe even probable. Not that they actually give a shit about honesty, of course.

NOW they back out of the non deal?

GOOD!

But since, either way, Obumbler wouldn't lift a skinny finger to stop them from obtaining nuclear weaponry, it almost doesn't matter.

Nothing false about it.
I suppose Obama could agree to Iran's demand that there be no inspections. But that would sort of defeat the purpose, no? Can you imagine Congress going along with it?

If Obama wants to cement his far left legacy he will have to lift sanctions.

Prove Obama will stand firm with Iran..

IN THE DEAL - the sanctions begin lifting mid-next month. Hell, Obama wanted to raise them even earlier...like the day he said they agreed.
What I am saying is, the only reason Iran sat down was to get the sanctions lifted.
Which they got. I never meant that it already happened, I thought that was clear all along.
It was clear. They're talking in circles because they have no credibility on this issue.

If the deal is rejected, no sanctions are lifted.

What sanctions have been "lowered"?

Are you being obtuse?
The sanctions against Iran will begin lifting, what is it, mid next month if I remember correctly?
You wait and see, Obama will raise them, as sure as I am sitting here he will - despite this.
He will get on TV and say all kinds of tough sounding soundbytes, while beginning the lifts when the "talks" restart next month.
Wait and see.

Who knew you could see into the future?

What are next month's winning lottery numbers?

Nothing false about it.

You are asking me to "prove" something that is speculative at this point?

How about proving Obama will lift the sanctions in absence of a deal.

Show where Obama will stand firm on Iran!

Nothing false about it.

No asking you to prove where Obama has stood firm with Iran on anything!

Unless the military facilities are where they are creating nuclear weapons.

Good point, I stand corrected. It's simply dishonest.

Okay....so then specifically what is dishonest?
I said, as anyone with a clear mind at all said, that the Ayatollah would reject the "deal" (none ever existed in the first place anyway) just before the deadline.
This is what they do. This is what they always do.
Any "deal" that would omit military sites and access to scientist is not a deal. That is asinine.

It's not been rejected yet.

What hasn't been rejected?
You mean the "deal" that Obama/Kerry said we have, that they immediately stated was not agreed upon?
Let me say this clearly and succinctly so that there is no misunderstanding.... and please bookmark so you can quote me later...

IRAN WILL NEVER ALLOW INSPECTORS IN.

There...
They have said so many, many, many times. It will not happen.
This is not saber rattling, this is their leaders, AGAIN, simply repeating what they said all along.
Which is why it was foolhardy to have the talks in the first place. That was their attempt to lower sanctions...which worked flawlessly.

What sanctions have been "lowered"?
Does it matter? Obviously, sanctions have not deterred them. Thank you.

Sanctions are the only reason that they are at the negotiating table.

Show where Obama will stand firm on Iran!

How exactly am I supposed to show you something that is speculative and in the future?

What "deal"?

What "deal" has been signed?

Ironic!

Nothing false about it.

OK so you agree the part about the deal being rejected is not a lie. I didnt make the statement about sanctions so ask someone who did.

With just one day left before the deadline on a deal over Iran’s nuclear program, the foreign minister of one of the six countries attempting to negotiate an agreement planned on leaving the talks Monday. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will only come back to the negotiating table ahead of Tuesday’s deadline day if it looks as if a deal will be reached, a spokeswoman told Agence France-Presse. "Probably, if there is a realistic chance of a deal tomorrow, he will come back," Maria Zakharova, a Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman, told reporters in Lausanne, Switzerland, where the talks are being held, according to AFP.

Meanwhile, Iran has backed away from a key provision in the deal. Tehran said it would not ship much of its nuclear fuel to Russia, which had been one of the elements of a potential deal since that enriched uranium could not be used by Iran to build a nuclear weapon if it was kept in another country. “The export of stocks of enriched uranium is not in our program, and we do not intend on sending them abroad,” Abbas Araghchi, an Iranian official, told AFP. “There is no question of sending the stocks abroad

Russia leaves and Iran won't give them any nuclear fuel ...

good.

F both of them.

Nothing false about it.

No asking you to prove where Obama has stood firm with Iran on anything!

Then you need to work on your grammar.

Stood firm - at this point, nothing is firm in regards to Iran. We aren't privy to the internal negotiations of the deal so I'm withholding my judgemnent until we see what the deal consists of and if it is agreed upon.

Forum List

Back