SURPRISE!!...better be sitting down...Iran backs out of "Framework" "Deal"

Imo, the deal is going to fail because there are too many resident kooks who want it to fail.

Actually, Iran wants it to fail. Did that ever occur to you either? I'm all for a deal that is well reasoned, and gives America and its allies the advantage, but Iran knows better. They have no intention of honestly abiding by any deal, much less this one.

So we seem to have two false claims so far: one, that the deal has been rejected and two, that sanctions have been lowered.
Nothing false about it.
I suppose Obama could agree to Iran's demand that there be no inspections. But that would sort of defeat the purpose, no? Can you imagine Congress going along with it?

Ok. So what sanctions have been lifted then?
OK so you agree the part about the deal being rejected is not a lie. I didnt make the statement about sanctions so ask someone who did.

No. At this point it's a lie.

So we seem to have two false claims so far: one, that the deal has been rejected and two, that sanctions have been lowered.
Nothing false about it.
I suppose Obama could agree to Iran's demand that there be no inspections. But that would sort of defeat the purpose, no? Can you imagine Congress going along with it?

OK so you agree the part about the deal being rejected is not a lie. I didnt make the statement about sanctions so ask someone who did.

How do you figure that one? IRan rejected the central tenet of the deal. That should mean the deal is dead. How do you figure it's not? Is Iran lying that they're rejecting the deal?

Will the left now apologize to prime minister Netanyahu?

sure ...

sorry he's an idiot that RW's love so much.

Obama could have embarrassed Netanyahu by succeeding, but he failed proving Netanyahu's was correct on Iran.

He hasn't failed yet.
Is there an agreement in place?

There is a preliminary agreed-upon framework and a deadline by which a final agreement must be reached. That deadline has not yet passed.

sure ...

Obama could have embarrassed Netanyahu by succeeding, but he failed proving Netanyahu's was correct on Iran.

Where is your evidence that the negotiations have failed?

LOL well Iran doing precisely what Netanyahu and other warned they would do at the 11th hour, yeah I'm calling it FAIL!

Nothing false about it.

How do you figure that one? IRan rejected the central tenet of the deal. That should mean the deal is dead. How do you figure it's not? Is Iran lying that they're rejecting the deal?

It could be rhetoric. At this point - Iran has not rejected formally the deal or ended talks. It doesn't mean anything yet.

What are we going to do? Go to war??? Get another 10,000, 50,000 or 100,000 American soliders killed and another 5 trillion more spent on nation building.

Let's not and lets spend it on ourselves!!! Lets spend it on infrastructure, science, r&d and education! War is dumb!
Bombing their nuclear facilities would be sufficient. That can be done without getting any Americans killed.

Nothing false about it.

If Obama wants to cement his far left legacy he will have to lift sanctions.

Prove Obama will stand firm with Iran..

You are asking me to "prove" something that is speculative at this point?

How about proving Obama will lift the sanctions in absence of a deal.

No asking you to prove where Obama has stood firm with Iran on anything!

Then you need to work on your grammar.

Stood firm - at this point, nothing is firm in regards to Iran. We aren't privy to the internal negotiations of the deal so I'm withholding my judgemnent until we see what the deal consists of and if it is agreed upon.

No you need to understand what is posted in the context instead of being a typical far left drone..

Of course the far left drones are with holding, they always do this with their own.

So you can not show where Obama has stood firm with Iran..

Obama has spent more time negotiating with Iran than he did with Iraq or even the Republicans..

sure ...

LOL well Iran doing precisely what Netanyahu and other warned they would do at the 11th hour, yeah I'm calling it FAIL!

With just one day left before the deadline on a deal over Iran’s nuclear program, the foreign minister of one of the six countries attempting to negotiate an agreement planned on leaving the talks Monday. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will only come back to the negotiating table ahead of Tuesday’s deadline day if it looks as if a deal will be reached, a spokeswoman told Agence France-Presse. "Probably, if there is a realistic chance of a deal tomorrow, he will come back," Maria Zakharova, a Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman, told reporters in Lausanne, Switzerland, where the talks are being held, according to AFP.

Meanwhile, Iran has backed away from a key provision in the deal. Tehran said it would not ship much of its nuclear fuel to Russia, which had been one of the elements of a potential deal since that enriched uranium could not be used by Iran to build a nuclear weapon if it was kept in another country. “The export of stocks of enriched uranium is not in our program, and we do not intend on sending them abroad,” Abbas Araghchi, an Iranian official, told AFP. “There is no question of sending the stocks abroad

so you really want Iran to give Russia enriched uranium?

you're an idiot.

Nothing false about it.

It could be rhetoric. At this point - Iran has not rejected formally the deal or ended talks. It doesn't mean anything yet.

No Iran is going to go back to the talks and reject this provision. So either Obama will stand firm and end the talks or he will cave and give them what they want. Since the far left has not proven Obama will stand firm, the latter will most likely happen..

Unless you plan on finally posting proof that Obama has stood firm with Iran..

What are we going to do? Go to war??? Get another 10,000, 50,000 or 100,000 American soliders killed and another 5 trillion more spent on nation building.

Let's not and lets spend it on ourselves!!! Lets spend it on infrastructure, science, r&d and education! War is dumb!
Bombing their nuclear facilities would be sufficient. That can be done without getting any Americans killed.

Israel may very well do that if Obama caves like he is expected to..

sure ...

With just one day left before the deadline on a deal over Iran’s nuclear program, the foreign minister of one of the six countries attempting to negotiate an agreement planned on leaving the talks Monday. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will only come back to the negotiating table ahead of Tuesday’s deadline day if it looks as if a deal will be reached, a spokeswoman told Agence France-Presse. "Probably, if there is a realistic chance of a deal tomorrow, he will come back," Maria Zakharova, a Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman, told reporters in Lausanne, Switzerland, where the talks are being held, according to AFP.

Meanwhile, Iran has backed away from a key provision in the deal. Tehran said it would not ship much of its nuclear fuel to Russia, which had been one of the elements of a potential deal since that enriched uranium could not be used by Iran to build a nuclear weapon if it was kept in another country. “The export of stocks of enriched uranium is not in our program, and we do not intend on sending them abroad,” Abbas Araghchi, an Iranian official, told AFP. “There is no question of sending the stocks abroad

you're an idiot.

See how these irony impaired far left drones will do all they can to protect their messiah!

How about you far left drones provide proof where he has stood firm with Iran..

Stood firm - at this point, nothing is firm in regards to Iran. We aren't privy to the internal negotiations of the deal so I'm withholding my judgemnent until we see what the deal consists of and if it is agreed upon.

No you need to understand what is posted in the context instead of being a typical far left drone..

I understand what is posted just fine dude. You are speaking in future tense and demanding an answer as to what Obama will do. Stop trying to shift the goal posts.

Of course the far left drones are with holding, they always do this with their own.

What you call "withholding" is waiting for the facts. At this point the entire argument is based on speculation. Is that how you guys usually run?

Obama has spent more time negotiating with Iran than he did with Iraq or even the Republicans..

What exactly is wrong with that? It's a complex and pretty important issue that should have been negotiated long ago before Iran got this far.

sure ...

you're an idiot.

I would think you leftists would be used to Obama's failures by now, why do you get all huffy?

sure ...

you're an idiot.

See how these irony impaired far left drones will do all they can to protect their messiah!

How about you far left drones provide proof where he has stood firm with Iran..

Mark my words Dem's and the liberal media will spin this as all the Republicans fault in short order.

sure ...

you're an idiot.

I would think you leftists would be used to Obama's failures by now, why do you get all huffy?

6 other countries are making the rules ... Russia left because Iran won't give them nuclear fuel ...

you're an Obama drone stuck on idiot ..

No Iran is going to go back to the talks and reject this provision. So either Obama will stand firm and end the talks or he will cave and give them what they want. Since the far left has not proven Obama will stand firm, the latter will most likely happen..

Unless you plan on finally posting proof that Obama has stood firm with Iran..

Again, you are asking the "far left" to prove a "speculation" and since the details of the negotiations are not public, you can't prove Obama has stood firm or failed to stand firm.

I understand what is posted just fine dude. You are speaking in future tense and demanding an answer as to what Obama will do. Stop trying to shift the goal posts.

What you call "withholding" is waiting for the facts. At this point the entire argument is based on speculation. Is that how you guys usually run?

What exactly is wrong with that? It's a complex and pretty important issue that should have been negotiated long ago before Iran got this far.

And you just proven you are a fat left drone, once again..

So you are saying that the problems in the Us are easier than dealing with Iran? Obama does not like what Iraq has to offer he picks up his ball and goes home. Obama does not like the republicans have to say he picks up his ball and goes home. He hates the Israeli leadership and will not give him the time of day.

Or does this irony show how irony impaired the far left truly is?

Forum List

Back