Surprise... California voter records show 144% over those legal to vote

44%of registered Los Angeles voters moved out of the county but stayed on the rolls? Bullshit.

That's why the rolls need to be fucking audited,

Why doesn't this happen in every municipality?

To claim no fraud exists in California is really fucking stupid, or disingenuous.

Last edited:
Democrats are always saying "There's no such thing as voter fraud." Bullshit. Here's your 3 million+ popular vote margin Hillary won by...

Judicial Watch Warns California to Clean Voter Registration Lists or Face Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch announced it sent a notice-of-violation letter to the state of California and 11 of its counties threatening to sue in federal court if it does not clean its voter registration lists as mandated by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). Both the NVRA and the federal Help America Vote Act require states to take reasonable steps to maintain accurate voting rolls. The August 1 letter was sent on behalf of several Judicial Watch California supporters and the Election Integrity Project California, Inc.

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

87 ballots delivered to one address all with different names but same address:

San Pedro resident receives nearly 90 ballots addressed to others

All that means is people have moved away, but they are still on the voter rolls. There is no evidence that any of these people voted in the election, so your 3 million + vote claim is still nothing more than a bullshit conspiracy.

You have it backwards. If they moved away, then the counted vote should be SMALLER than the voter rolls!

hqdefault.jpg

Any ethical municipality would welcome a voter registration audit to ensure fraud is minimized.

They'll disguise their nefarious activities by screaming racism, but actually they are corrupt fucks who should be out of office at best and in prison at worst.

Think of voter rolls as gun ownership rolls. Now snowflakes won't mind them being audited.

Democrats are always saying "There's no such thing as voter fraud." Bullshit. Here's your 3 million+ popular vote margin Hillary won by...

Judicial Watch Warns California to Clean Voter Registration Lists or Face Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch announced it sent a notice-of-violation letter to the state of California and 11 of its counties threatening to sue in federal court if it does not clean its voter registration lists as mandated by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). Both the NVRA and the federal Help America Vote Act require states to take reasonable steps to maintain accurate voting rolls. The August 1 letter was sent on behalf of several Judicial Watch California supporters and the Election Integrity Project California, Inc.

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

California officially has 39,250,000 legal residents. Your claim of 144% registered voters over the official residents of the state is a deviation of +17,270,000 more people voting than there ought to be. Just on that alone, a state ought to be vested in accounting for the difference and resolving it, if no other way than a tightening of the procedure on registration rather than OPPOSING an investigation and fighting to maintain no voter ID required. IF ONLY 16% of those people (1 out of 6) presumed non-resident or illegal voted illegally in the California election, you would have your 2.8 million votes right there that Hillary had in the popular vote AND NO OTHER STATES NEED CONTRIBUTE.

Therefore, this issue CANNOT be dismissed as mere conspiracy theory, the difference must be accounted for and the voter logs need to be tightened up. To do any less is far worse than the alleged "Russian meddling," we don't need Russia to meddle, we have irreconcilable numbers enough RIGHT HERE approaching enough to throw an election! Had those votes been spread in a few other states, it might have won Hillary enough electoral votes that SHE would be president today!

It would seem that the only reason why the state of California isn't concerned about, if not actually PROTECTING this discrepancy is that it always seems to work in their party's favor.

THIS IS ELECTION TAMPERING ON A GRAND SCALE, and the government should be far more interested in resolving it rather than worrying if Jared Kushner had any businesses in Russia or why he met with someone who might have dirt on Hillary.

Hillary is COVERED in dirt, and the real concern ought to be WHAT THAT DIRT IS rather than who found it. Actually the government IS trying to comb through and clean up the voter logs (Trump), just that so many states don't seem interested in cooperating. But it will be done in time.

Last edited:
I saw earlier 11 counties in Cali have more registered voters than legal age people to vote.

There is a problem

They let illegals get drivers licenses, they say so they would pay insurance...nope I bet that is where your voters are..

Think real hard now...there are more people registered to vote than there are people of legal age to vote.

You whooooo if an illegal registers to vote because he has a license, he would not show up in the consensus as a resident..

I saw earlier 11 counties in Cali have more registered voters than legal age people to vote.

There is a problem

They let illegals get drivers licenses, they say so they would pay insurance...nope I bet that is where your voters are..

Think real hard now...there are more people registered to vote than there are people of legal age to vote.

You whooooo if an illegal registers to vote because he has a license, he would not show up in the consensus as a resident..

Yeah you run with that nonsense.

Cali needs to clean it up, any state should if they have this big of a problem. If they don't they are welcoming accusations of fraud

There is a problem

Cali needs to clean it up, any state should if they have this big of a problem. If they don't they are welcoming accusations of fraud

DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants ( just in case you can't find your glasses )

Critics also point to another state “motor-voter” law, AB 1461, that starting in 2017 will automatically register most licensed California drivers to vote, arguing it could lead to election fraud if non-citizens barred from voting in federal elections become registered.

California driver licenses given to 800,000 undocumented immigrants

There is a problem

DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants ( just in case you can't find your glasses )

Critics also point to another state “motor-voter” law, AB 1461, that starting in 2017 will automatically register most licensed California drivers to vote, arguing it could lead to election fraud if non-citizens barred from voting in federal elections become registered.

I said run with it, I don't care. Understand Fluffy?

There is a problem

If you are not a resident of that state, you have no legal right WHATSOEVER to vote in it.

There is a problem

Fool, you are just proving our point! The state has no business handing out driver licenses to illegal aliens with no legal status in being here. Once you get a driver's license, that opens the door to you getting other kinds of identification you should not legally have.

[

All that means is people have moved away, but they are still on the voter rolls. There is no evidence that any of these people voted in the election, so your 3 million + vote claim is still nothing more than a bullshit conspiracy.

Oh, it means far more than that, as you know.

Hola, mi nombre es Chang Wong. Vivo en 123 Elm St.

Estoy aquí para votar por Hillary

And of course your proof is on the way, that proves that "all this means is people moved away"... lol...

Or some died. How else would they be on the voter rolls, tard?

I'll bet I'm probably still registered in South Carolina even though I moved away over four years ago. Hell, I may even still be registered in Boston even though I haven't lived there in ten years.
Tard huh? Didn't have to scratch the surface very deeply to reveal your lib streak did we? Indeed some may have moved. And of course some may have died as well...
However your rather dismissive claim requires substatiation. You spew it with such resolve; I'm sure the proof is right at your fingertips, just waiting to be issued forth, thus silencing the critics.

So... Let's have it.

You conspiratorial dipshits have been pushing this narrative of millions of fraudulent votes cast ever since the election and not once in all this time has there been a single shred of proof it happened, not once. If it was even remotely true it would be easy to unveil, so blow me.

Bullshit; you have been presented overwhelming evidence, proof in fact.

Fool, you are just proving our point! The state has no business handing out driver licenses to illegal aliens with no legal status in being here. Once you get a driver's license, that opens the door to you getting other kinds of identification you should not legally have.

Remember, California ENCOURAGES and PROTECTS election fraud;

FROM THE TEXT OF THE LAW:

{
If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

Fucking Crazy ass righties...I was agreeing with you and showing you how it was done....Fucking people, that is exactly what happened..I am fucking agreeing with you..

Here is a tissue to wipe that mud off of your face...

Last edited:
And of course your proof is on the way, that proves that "all this means is people moved away"... lol...

Or some died. How else would they be on the voter rolls, tard?

I'll bet I'm probably still registered in South Carolina even though I moved away over four years ago. Hell, I may even still be registered in Boston even though I haven't lived there in ten years.
Tard huh? Didn't have to scratch the surface very deeply to reveal your lib streak did we? Indeed some may have moved. And of course some may have died as well...
However your rather dismissive claim requires substatiation. You spew it with such resolve; I'm sure the proof is right at your fingertips, just waiting to be issued forth, thus silencing the critics.

So... Let's have it.

You conspiratorial dipshits have been pushing this narrative of millions of fraudulent votes cast ever since the election and not once in all this time has there been a single shred of proof it happened, not once. If it was even remotely true it would be easy to unveil, so blow me.

Bullshit; you have been presented overwhelming evidence, proof in fact.

want_to_belive-1.png

44%of registered Los Angeles voters moved out of the county but stayed on the rolls? Bullshit.

That's why the rolls need to be fucking audited,

Why doesn't this happen in every municipality?

To claim no fraud exists in California is really fucking stupid, or disingenuous.

Who claimed no fraud exists? Talk about disingenuous.

Forum List

Back