Surprise! Dem's Impeachment Funded By Chinese

Guilty of what? Be specific, and produce evidence.
Extortion
Bribery
Obstruction of Justice
Election Finance Fraud
Emoluments violation
Perjury
Tax Fraud

I can find more if I look a bit. but I won't. You've seen it all before. All the Trump cultists have. They're just pretending otherwise, because it's what the rest of the cult is doing.
In the US no one is required to make a case that they aren't guilty and to this post no one has made an official case that Trump is guilty of anything. In fact, he hasn't even been formally accused of any crimes yet you've already convicted him. That's very un-American but very fascist.

The House investigates. The Senate has the trial. It's explained in a thing called "The Constitution". Have you heard of it?

According to you, all investigation before charges is forbidden. Which leaves a catch-22. If nobody is allowed to investigate in any way, how do you know to press charges?

Being that your nonsense would mean no criminal can ever be prosecuted for anything, it's clear that you're just being a partisan hack.
:lol: So you claim that the POTUS is guilty - without being convicted or even charged - of the crimes you listed and then have the temerity to ask if I've heard of the constitution and that I'm the partisan hack? Have you ever heard of presumption of innocence? Due process? The 5th & 14th Amendments?

And nowhere did I state or infer that "no criminal can ever be prosecuted for anything" but the fact is the POTUS has never been convicted or charged and we already had a 2 yr, $35 million SC investigation. The findings have been in this congress's hands for over 6 months yet 3 months ago they voted against impeachment 322-95.

Frankly you always use lame straw man arguments to justify your mindless hatred and accuse others of being what you so obviously are ... a partisan hack.

Last edited:
So you claim that the POTUS is guilty - without being convicted or even charged - of the crimes you listed and then have the temerity to ask if I've heard of the constitution and that I'm the partisan hack?

If you're just going to lie about what I supposedly said, why should I talk to you? You're just making my point about being a partisan hack.

Have you ever heard of presumption of innocence? Due process? The 5th & 14th Amendments?

According to your brand new kook revisionist legal theory, those things mean no criminal may ever be investigated, ever, period, as your theory claims that investigating presumes guilt.

Being how that legal standard is completely bonkers, and being how you don't hold it in any other case, the fact that you do hold it here brands you as a shamelessly hypocritical partisan hack.

And nowhere did I state or infer that "no criminal can ever be prosecuted for anything"

You're implying it, as you so the president can't be investigated unless he's already been proven guilty.

but the fact is the POTUS has never been convicted or charged and we already had a 2 yr, $35 million SC investigation.

Being that you had no problem when Democrats were investigated in such a manner, you're demonstrating your shameless hypocritical partisan hack nature again.

The findings have been in this congress's hands for over 6 months yet 3 months ago they voted against impeachment 322-95.

And now they're doing otherwise. You're not making any sense.

Frankly you always use lame straw man arguments to justify your mindless hatred and accuse others of being what you so obviously are ... a partisan hack.
It does 't matter how butthurt you get about criminals being investigated legally and properly. They're still going to be investigated. You running cover for the criminals won't get them off the hook. It only makes you look bad.
Here's a thought. Maybe you could try being more loyal to the USA than to your political party. Consider it.

So JGalt is another one who isn't even trying to make a defense that Trump isn't guilty.

That's because he understands Trump is guilty. Like all the others, he's just pounding the table and trying to deflect from the issue, which is Trump's crimes.
huh? how you figure? facts aren't your friend always.

Democrats working with enemies of the US to carry out the overthrow of a sitting President.

The Brookings Institute is funded by China.
The Brookings Institute funds Lawfare.
Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler hired Lawfare as staff.

As an outcome, China is funding the impeachment of President Trump.

REMINDER: "There are Trillions at Stake".

Making sense now? Isaac Stone Fish on Twitter pic.twitter.com/qJLBba3eMq

TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) October 30, 2019

Exclusive: Brookings has a Huawei problem. Between July 2016 and June 2018, Huawei gave at least $300,000 to Brookings, via FutureWei Technologies, Inc., a U.S.-based subsidiary of the company. (thread). https://t.co/p0oZdJJ9IH

Isaac Stone Fish (@isaacstonefish) December 8, 2018

In October 2017, Brookings published a report entitled Benefits and Best Practices
of Safe City Innovation. The report praised Huawei technology -- and was funded by Huawei. https://t.co/nSPGLVqlOH

The Brookings Vice President who wrote the report, Darrell M. West, has spoken at several Huawei events. Right after the report came out, he presented its findings at a Huawei conference. Huawei - Building A Better Connected World

Since this story came out, Huawei has taken down Brookings' powerpoint presentation, which featured the line “Copyright
a9.png
2017 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.” h/t @crkraus

Brookings is not the only think tank to take money from Huawei (more on that later). But as the world's most respected think tank, it should follow a higher standard. It's more problematic when Huawei co-sponsors a Harvard conference than when it gives money to a 2nd tier uni.

Thats not really a surprise. The Chinese communist party was caught funding Democrats as far back as when they paid to install Clinton in office. The Democrats and Communists share an ideology.

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

Extortion
Bribery
Obstruction of Justice
Election Finance Fraud
Emoluments violation
Perjury
Tax Fraud
I can find more if I look a bit. but I won't. You've seen it all before. All the Trump cultists have. They're just pretending otherwise, because it's what the rest of the cult is doing.
So you claim that the POTUS is guilty - without being convicted or even charged - of the crimes you listed and then have the temerity to ask if I've heard of the constitution and that I'm the partisan hack?
If you're just going to lie about what I supposedly said, why should I talk to you? You're just making my point about being a partisan hack...
And in order to make that claim you had to truncate the discourse (again). As even you can see in this reconstituted version, Billy-K asked you what Trump is guilty of and you responded with a list of crimes (of which he has neither been convicted nor even charged).

However it does seem I was wrong about you in one regard. You're not a partisan hack but rather just a brain-dead MORON.

And in order to make that claim you had to truncate the discourse (again). As even you can see in this reconstituted version, Billy-K asked you what Trump is guilty of and you responded with a list of crimes (of which he has neither been convicted nor even charged).

You seem to be saying it's wrong to have an opinion of guilt based on demonstrated hard evidence.

By that standard of logic, it's wrong to call OJ a murderer. That example demonstrates how your standard is so immoral and so stupid. That's why nobody except the most brainwashed Trump cultists will pretend to hold that standard.

On the bright side, by showing how willing you are to humiliate yourself on behalf of your cult, you've earned major brownie points with your cult.

However it does seem I was wrong about you in one regard. You're not a partisan hack but rather just a brain-dead MORON.

Yet I'm not implying OJ is innocent, as you are. What does that say about your intelligence?

Extortion
Bribery
Obstruction of Justice
Election Finance Fraud
Emoluments violation
Perjury
Tax Fraud

You seem to be saying it's wrong to have an opinion of guilt based on demonstrated hard evidence. By that standard of logic, it's wrong to call OJ a murderer. That example demonstrates how your standard is so immoral and so stupid. That's why nobody except the most brainwashed Trump cultists will pretend to hold that standard.

On the bright side, by showing how willing you are to humiliate yourself on behalf of your cult, you've earned major brownie points with your cult.
In fact I unambiguously stated that you are a brain-dead MORON, and we have a constitutional process for determining one's guilt. You have declared Trump guilty of a litany of crimes yet he's neither been convicted nor charged with any of them.

There remains no need for anyone to "make a defense that Trump isn't guilty" as you stated because like every American, he's innocent until proven otherwise by TRIAL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back