As Is The Case With So Many Democrat Hoaxes, There Is No White Privilege

Black associations exist because they weren’t allowed to join the white groups. Predominantly black colleges exist, because blacks were not allowed to enroll in the Ivy League schools.

The Island Yacht Club in Toronto exists because Jews were not allowed to join the Royal Canadian Yacht Club, which is located right next door.
These guys are purposefully ignorant.

Try to avoid the vulgarity, overcome the way you were brought up.

Try.

I wonder if you would care to respond to this example of proof that it is culture not race that is the problem:

.I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

It the culture, not racism nor white privilege. Wake the heck up

You need to stop posting crap from Heather MacDonald and don't cherrypick neghborhoods to make a racist claim. Because I can find black suburb that has a lower rate of shootings than Bay Ridge. You represent the cultural problem in this nation.

There is white privilege. Two parents in the house doesn't mean anything.

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions.

Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”

-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

Your low self esteem is evident here. You shoUd not be ashamed to be Asian.

Lets hear a counter to this nonsense by an Asian with an education.

You need to stop posting crap from Heather MacDonald and don't cherrypick neghborhoods to make a racist claim. Because I can find black suburb that has a lower rate of shootings than Bay Ridge. You represent the cultural problem in this nation.
If you don't like the facts, leave the thread.

There is white privilege. Two parents in the house doesn't mean anything.

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions.

Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”

-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

Your low self esteem is evident here. You shoUd not be ashamed to be Asian.
White privilege is a hoax made by the woke left. A person like Tyler Perry would make it big, no matter if he was white, black, asian or mexican. But he is a black guy who made it big.

If you don't like the facts, leave the thread.
I know the facts, and what this idiot presented are not that. Look child, I hve A graduate degree in sociology and have 30 years of work in the field. I know what the facts are aand I know what white racist bulshit is. Heather MacDonalds entire portfolio is a bunch of white racist drivel.

I know the facts, and what this idiot presented are not that. Look child, I hve A graduate degree in sociology and have 30 years of work in the field. I know what the facts are aand I know what white racist bulshit is. Heather MacDonalds entire portfolio is a bunch of white racist drivel.
You only say what the woke left feeds you.

White privilege is a hoax made by the woke left. A person like Tyler Perry would make it big, no matter if he was white, black, asian or mexican. But he is a black guy who made it big.
White privilege is real and you have it. It is why a 23 year old white kid with no real work experience in the feild of sociology can think they can argue with a 63 year old black man who has degrees and more than 30 years of work experience in the feild in which we are discussing. So when there are so many Tyler Perrys that you can't just single one person out, ti try making a false argument, then we will know that what you say is the truth.

You only say what the woke left feeds you.
Again young boy, you are projecting. Your comment is a classic line used by the right. I base my statements on 63 years of life, undergrad and graduate level training/experience in the feild of sociology and more than 30 years of work in that feild. Come with more than that weak shit if you wanto debate.

Lets hear a counter to this nonsense by an Asian with an education.

Not only is the woman in the video educated, but she clearly understands and articulates her position well.

PC does a cut and paste job for her posts and then defends that which she has no clue about, with insults and abuse.

When forced to defend her, OP, she simply copies it again because she doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about.

Then the stupid bitch has the audacity to complain about profanity, after shitting all over everyone with her insults and denigrating comments.

I believe White Privilege has something to it. I don't know about you, but I consider it fortunate to have been born white. Especially given the era of my birth.

Really?

Why do we have millions of poor, dumb, non privileged white people in America then? Where is there white privilege while we had a black president twice, Oprah a ghetto poor black woman now richer than god, extremely over represented black presence in media, black politicians and doctors and lawyers and business owners and so on?

What about the people saying they will publicly hire X amount of non whites? That's against the equal opportunity act supposedly and illegal.

Black college funds are racist but are deemed positive.

White people can't say the nword but blacks can all day and night. That's racist to I can't say a word because of my skin color.

You really know what the difference between blacks and this supposed white privilege really is? How you were raised. It's white people on the whole being better parents.

Resnic
🇺🇸 US Discussion
Race Relations/Racism
Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.
Thread starterResnic Start dateJun 4, 2024
Not open for further replies.
Unwatch
Resnic
Resnic
Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2024
Add bookmark
I'll be clear. This isn't me saying every single white person or every single black person. This is all about generalization and the average white or black person.

There is no such thing as white privilege. It is a myth, a lie, it's fake, it does not exist.

You know what so called "white privilege" really is? It's white people raising good people, it's white people being better parents. That's all it is.

You know why white people will get the job, get the loan, get a new car, live in a nice area, have people treat them better? I'll explain.

Because on the whole white parents get their kids swimming lessons, they let them play sports, they help them with homework and make sure it's done, they take them to band practice, they make them earn an allowance, they teach them doing chores is part of helping out, dads play ball, dads teach them how to fix things, they encourage them when they do good and make them understand when they do something wrong, they teach them manners, teach them to be polite, to be honest, to work hard, how to take care of the things you own, how to control their emotions, be responsible , be smart, have a strong will and so on.

So when the white kid from that family grows up and goes to get a job he will look them in the eye, speak clearly, have a good vocabulary, stand up straight, shake their hand, and thank them for their time. When they apply for a mortgage they have good employment history they have built up over time, they look and sound professional and so on.

The ONLY privilege white people have is that they were raised by decent white parents.

Forum List

Back