Surprise? FBI Notes / Files On Clinton Investigation 'Missing'

She's in BREITBART news because they know their audience is obsessed with her.

I don't recall bringing up Adolf Hitler or Richard Nixon.

Not just Breitbart...….here's just a few of the several gazillion hits

Did Obama’s FBI obstruct justice? Notes on Clinton email probe missing, CD ‘cracked’

Fitton: FBI Notes on Clinton Emails Go Missing - U.S.BREAKING NEWS

Out of the several gazillion hits, all you found me were usbreakingnews and worldtribune?

One of them I haven't heard of and the other one is another right-wing news site.
Here, I’ll give you a link to the actual documents, how’s that? ;)
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...emails-production-32-02046-pg-261-267.pdf?D=1

Still don't care.

Your right-wing click-bait has a really easy trick to lure you in huh?
Here, I’ll help you out some more. You may not care, but others do and will-
View attachment 265121 View attachment 265122 View attachment 265123 View attachment 265124 View attachment 265125
Now, you can continue to deflect all you want, but it’s here for all to see

We've got her THIS time!

Out of the several gazillion hits, all you found me were usbreakingnews and worldtribune?

One of them I haven't heard of and the other one is another right-wing news site.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...emails-production-32-02046-pg-261-267.pdf?D=1

Still don't care.

View attachment 265121 View attachment 265122 View attachment 265123 View attachment 265124 View attachment 265125

We've got her THIS time!
Enjoy your games.

Still don't care.

We've got her THIS time!
Enjoy your games.

Wake me up when something actually happens.

Obsession? Hardly, As I said, occasionally seeing Hillary resurface - like fat little blind mole popping up out of the ground for a quick 'look' at the world it is out of touch with - makes me smile for a moment. Then, just as quickly, she is 'out-of-sight-out-of-mind'.
62202594_2370712139617718_622875811036266496_n.jpg

Surprise, Surprise....FBI Notes On Clinton E-Mail Investigation 'GO MISSING'

"The FBI has released 277 pages of redacted records that show the FBI failed to produce information from an August 2015 meeting with Intelligence Community Inspector General about Hillary Clinton’s email server. The FBI claimed that notes are “missing” and the CD containing notes from meeting is likely “damaged” irreparably."

For having the reputation as the world's premiere criminal investigative service, the FBI has been exposed as being more equivalent to the Keystone Cops...

Tom Fitton: FBI Notes on Clinton Emails Go Missing

Tom Fitton - the loon from Judicial Watch. I'm suprised the guys with the butterfly nets have taken this loon off for a nice vacation in a long sleeved jacket.

Not at all. Just you bitching people are obsessed is fucking hilarious considering your own obsessions.

Yet here you are, talking about Hillary Clinton. Again.

What were you saying about obsessions?

But she's actually IN THE NEWS, screwball! And she PUTS herself in the news! And she is RELEVANT to ongoing news stories that shake at the very foundation of our country.

You still bring up the likes of Adolf Hitler and Richard Nixon and they ain't even alive, cumquat.

Did Obama’s FBI obstruct justice? Notes on Clinton email probe missing, CD ‘cracked’

'several gazillion hits' AKA 'don't like my sources, look it up yourself'....

But she's actually IN THE NEWS, screwball! And she PUTS herself in the news! And she is RELEVANT to ongoing news stories that shake at the very foundation of our country.

You still bring up the likes of Adolf Hitler and Richard Nixon and they ain't even alive, cumquat.

I never asked for your terrible sources.

You're right, you didn't ask...…….but you sure bitched about them

I can humor you and tell you that you chimed in and provided excellent sources if that makes you feel better.

Here you go.

participation_trophy_1_large.jpg

"The FBI has released 277 pages of redacted records that show the FBI failed to produce information from an August 2015 meeting with Intelligence Community Inspector General about Hillary Clinton’s email server. The FBI claimed that notes are “missing” and the CD containing notes from meeting is likely “damaged” irreparably."

For having the reputation as the world's premiere criminal investigative service, the FBI has been exposed as being more equivalent to the Keystone Cops...

Tom Fitton - the loon from Judicial Watch. I'm suprised the guys with the butterfly nets have taken this loon off for a nice vacation in a long sleeved jacket.
Call him loon all you want. The documents are there to see.

I can humor you and tell you that you chimed in and provided excellent sources if that makes you feel better.

Here you go.

participation_trophy_1_large.jpg

landscape-1452457540-dognogif.gif

They went poof just like Hillary's emails. Amazing, isn't it?

But it doesn't matter. In cases like this we simple assume the worst and lock her up, along with the FBI crew. At least if we are to be a nation of law.

And TDS is what again?

"You guys have Trump Derangement Syndrome because Trump is living in your heads lololololol. Now let's talk about Hillary Clinton some more."

- Conservative Logic
Not at all. Just you bitching people are obsessed is fucking hilarious considering your own obsessions.

Didn't mention her name, did I? That would be you, huh?

Now fuck off.

You did mention her name.

Post #20: "while some people spin this - 100% of the spin is predicated on "trusting" hillary to do the right thing. since this ability is afforded to no one else, i don't give it to her."

:21:
But I didn't in this particular exchange. You are deflecting.

Breitbart?

Breitbart?
how about refuting the actual information with counter-info and facts of your own?

They went poof just like Hillary's emails. Amazing, isn't it?

But it doesn't matter. In cases like this we simple assume the worst and lock her up, along with the FBI crew. At least if we are to be a nation of law.
some things you just don't do and NEITHER side should allow it.

destroying evidence is 100% a no-no and i don't give a shit who does it. you do it, crime. period. end of story. this debate of whether or not she was out of line is right up there with the usual bullshit of redefining a word or two to shade the law in your favor like hubby did with his wordsmithing games around monica.

no more games and no more smugface bullshit. we enforce the law. period.

"You guys have Trump Derangement Syndrome because Trump is living in your heads lololololol. Now let's talk about Hillary Clinton some more."

- Conservative Logic

Now fuck off.

Post #20: "while some people spin this - 100% of the spin is predicated on "trusting" hillary to do the right thing. since this ability is afforded to no one else, i don't give it to her."

"I didn't mention her name"
"Ok so I did mention her by name, but not in this exchange."

Do you need some help moving that goal post?

Breitbart?

Well done - you can read...or did someone read that for you? :p

Why do snowflakes ALWAYS attempt to discredit any source of evidence, testimony, fact, etc... that reflects negatively upon / exposes wrong-doing / crimes of Liberal / Democrats?

Why do they try to discredit the source instead of producing evidence, reports, facts, etc...that debunks / contradicts WHAT IS BEING REPORTED?

Oh yeah, that's right - BECAUSE THEY CAN'T!

:lmao:

Now fuck off.

"I didn't mention her name"
"Ok so I did mention her by name, but not in this exchange."

Do you need some help moving that goal post?
so because i mentioned hillary in another life, you have a carte blanche to WHATABOUTISM away then bitch when someone else does.

what a dickless wonder.

Whatever you say, sparky. Who can argue with a snowflake when they decided to speak for you and tell you what you mean / think / say / believe.?! Sometimes it's just better to walk away and let the nice crazy man continue to argue with himself.

:p

You have 27 pages of topics that you've started regarding Hillary Clinton. Here's the first page:

CNN MOCKS Hillary / Hillary Election Loss / Hillary 'Blame Tour'

Hillary's 'Deplorables'

Hillary Blames....

Hillary Testimony

Hillary Aides To Be Used As 'Human Shields' To Protect Hillary?

Countdown To Hillary Pardon

Hillary LOSES....AGAIN

Question for Hillary Supporters:

Hillary is LOSING it: Protestor - 1, Hillary - 0 / 'Meltdown Imminent'

Hillary Clinton's Crimes

Hillary FLIP-FLOPS

Hillary said WHAT?

Following in Hillary's Footsteps...

Good News For Hillary

Anonymous Targets Hillary

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

'Hillary: The Face of the Vanquished'

If Hillary wins the Presidency...

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hillary is Officially 'F*ED': Guccifer - 'I hacked Hillary's server'

HIDING HILLARY: Hillary Will NOT Hold A Press Comference Until Elected President

''Grey Lady' Telling Hillary To Shut Up Proves Hillary Is 'Radioactive'

THANK YOU, HILLARY: Hillary - "No one should be too big to faill

Don't Blame The Russians Or Trump - Hillary's team Says it was .... Hillary and her Team!

The Russians Just Pulled A 'Hillary'

HILLARY'S TEAM Met With the RUSSIANS

Hillary criminal mishandling of Classified

Found: Hillary's Running Mate!

Where is the $6 BILLION, Hillary?

Hillary 'TOO BIG TO JAIL'?!

============================================

You're clearly obsessed with her.

And you are clearly obsessed with him.

Forum List

Back