Surprise! Oversampling Dems Puts Obama in Lead

Just remember, Skippy -- I'm not the one who said he'd report any responses from his neg reps.

That would be you, you sissy bedwetter. :lol:

On top of that, you're incapable of originality.

You're simply not as bright as you've lied to yourself you are.

NO, I said I'd report you if you didn't stop harrassing me by PM.

Which is a violation of the rules.
ONE response to your neg rep isn't harassment, you drippy pussy. :rofl:

Just remember, Skippy -- I'm not the one who said he'd report any responses from his neg reps.

That would be you, you sissy bedwetter. :lol:

On top of that, you're incapable of originality.

You're simply not as bright as you've lied to yourself you are.

no, but about 20 were, especially when I asked you to stop..

Now any PM's from you are deleted without being read.

And now you're just fucking flat-out lying.

I'd say that's neg-rep worthy. Watching you cry like the little bitch you are will be amusing. :lol:

I'd say that's neg-rep worthy. Watching you cry like the little bitch you are will be amusing. :lol:

Not crying at all.. I LOVE the fact I live rent free in your head, man.

conservatives certainly support having government force women to carry pregnancies to term.

just sayin'

Look, I for one could care less about abortion but for the sake of argument. You are saying that Conservatives saying that abortion is murder is requesting government to force something on someone?

I am saying exactly what I said. Conservatives have no problem having government force THEIR beliefs down other people's throats and make them adhere to them. You asked where there is anything that government wants to force people to do that conservatives are for. I gave you one example of just that.

Aren't you also stating that you can do something by stating what you can't do in a two-choice dynamic? If there is Coke and Pepsi and I say you can't have Coke, that means you get Pepsi; right?

When conservatives say you can't marry the person you love, they're saying you can only marry someone you don't love.

Candy Corn was at Taco Bell the other day and he saw some latinos with plastic forks. He grabbed them from em and told them they couldn't be trusted. True Story.

It's interesting...

The 2 pollsters in Realclear's current average giving Obama the biggest lead?

CNN and Foxnews.

The 2 pollsters in 2008 that hit the 7 point Obama win on the nose?

CNN and Foxnews.

So you agree that if 0bama doesn't hit that 7% difference he's toast....

That makes no sense.

I agree. complete gibberish. Obama needs to hit 270 on election day... I personally could give a shit if he gets to 270 with LESS than a majority of the popular vote, just like Dubya did, but I think that he will win both the popular vote AND the electoral college, and if he wins the electoral college by only 270-268, he still gets four more years. Hitting 7% on some poll is totally irrelevant.

It's interesting...

The 2 pollsters in Realclear's current average giving Obama the biggest lead?

CNN and Foxnews.

The 2 pollsters in 2008 that hit the 7 point Obama win on the nose?

CNN and Foxnews.

That makes no sense.

You're not thinking... (as usual)

If 0bama doesn't get that 7% difference in turnout on election day then he's toast, according to the polls that have him up by only +2 or +3 where democratics are heavily sampled...

I think it is way too early to tell just how big the Obama victory might be. Mittens Romney seems to be evolving into an incredibly efficient "step on your own dick" machine. It won't take TOO many more of those clownishly ridiculous and clearly un-presidential statements to turn this into a laugher. 47%??? What an elitist tool he is. Clearly not ready for prime time, imo.

That makes no sense.

You're not thinking... (as usual)

If 0bama doesn't get that 7% difference in turnout on election day then he's toast, according to the polls that have him up by only +2 or +3 where democratics are heavily sampled...

The 7% I referred to was how much Obama won by in 2008. CNN and Foxnews had that margin on the nose in 2008.

Obama's convention bounce seems to have evaporated. Rasmussen today has Romney up 3 points. Today's Gallup tracking poll had Obama up 5, a loss of 2 points over two days. Gallup uses a 7 day rolling average, so expect this number to continue to come down over the next several days. Undaunted, the media are trumpeting new polls with show Obama with 3 point lead nationally and significant leads in the battleground states of Florida, Ohio and Virginia. As is becoming routine, these new polls again oversample Democrats.

I realize oversampling Democrats is simply part of an effort to create an air of inevitability for Obama's reelection. Its a narrative the media is desperate to foster.

Read: I'm scared shitless and just need to convince myself, this isn't happening, this isn't happening...

I remember conservatives saying this exact same thing the last election. But if you averaged all the polls in the last few days of the election, they averaged to within 1% of the actual vote.

So it's hard to take this too seriously.

Not crying at all.. I LOVE the fact I live rent free in your head, man.
Really? I'd say you have it backwards. Which one of us is whining about stalking? :lol:

I didn't know there were that many Democrats left.

You know...it's strange...only in the states where Obama is winning are the Dems being overpolled. Somehow, they don't over-poll in Texas, Nebraska, Louisiana, Georgia.... In those states, the pollsters miraculously pick out just the right number of 50/50 Dems and Reps. Just in the states where Obama is winning.

The whole idea of oversampling by nearly EVERY POLLING ORGANIZATION is such shit that republicans should be ashamed of even bringing it up. Then there would have to be some shame left in party politics for that to happen.

Why you're right.. you took a week off before you resumed stalking... your therapist is very proud of you.

Like most leftists, you can't handle disagreement. It oppresses you. You want the freedom to say what you like with no repercussions.

Grow up, boy.

There are no reprecussions, other than you sadly following me around because no one else pays attention to you anymore....

Forum List

Back