Surprise, Surprise - Trump Campaign Manager Prosecutor 'Outed' As Flaming Hillary Supporter

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lewandowski prosecutor outed as Hillary supporter | World News

"The Florida prosecutor who brought battery charges against Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, supports Hillary Clinton’s campaign for president."

Call to Excuse Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg from this case on the ground of partisanship and thus have the case dropped is all but assured....unless they can get a Liberal/ Pro-Hillary Judge to allow it to go forward.

I'm NOT saying Trump's campaign manager did NOT assault/mis-handle the reporter - not saying that at all. I am saying, however, that THIS prosecutor bring charges up against trump's campaign manager stinks of the APPEANCE of political chicanery / partisanship.

If nothing else, Aronberg should immediately bow out and allow his Assistant Prosecuting Attorney or someone else handle the case.

It's no wonder that the GOP got a Hillary supporter to prosecute for the pro-Cruz, establishment puppet Michelle the liar Fields.

TOS, thanks for the latest example of Liberals blaming the GOP for their and their member's ethically / morally / legally-questionable behavior. That shite just NEVER gets old.

:p

You do make a great point, though....in yet another case, there is so little difference between the GOP and DNC that you really DON'T know who is pulling the strings.

Lewandowski prosecutor outed as Hillary supporter | World News

"The Florida prosecutor who brought battery charges against Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, supports Hillary Clinton’s campaign for president."

Call to Excuse Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg from this case on the ground of partisanship and thus have the case dropped is all but assured....unless they can get a Liberal/ Pro-Hillary Judge to allow it to go forward.

I'm NOT saying Trump's campaign manager did NOT assault/mis-handle the reporter - not saying that at all. I am saying, however, that THIS prosecutor bring charges up against trump's campaign manager stinks of the APPEANCE of political chicanery / partisanship.

If nothing else, Aronberg should immediately bow out and allow his Assistant Prosecuting Attorney or someone else handle the case.
Assuming this story is true, and I have no reason to beleive it is not, Mr. Aronberg should bow out immediately. If he stays in the defense would have grounds for a mis-trial at best and have the entire case thrown out at worst.
It's an airtight case. How can it be refuted that Mr. Lewandowski assaulted the reporter at least. It may be debatable the bruises where caused by him, but it is clear he grabbed her and physically assaulted her. I, for one, would be satisfied with a plea down and public disgrace of him, along with some community service at the local battered women's shelter.

Well that means that since this person supports Hilary then Trumps campaign manager is unable to commit battery. Something about reality disappearing depending on those involved opinions

Typical wingnut thread, law is only law if you believe what they believe. What simpletons. When someone finds a lawyer who is a blank slate let us know. 'But judge that lawyer likes vanilla ice cream.' You wingnuts are too funny.

Sound familiar? Should.

Trump’s disturbing defense: His excuses for Corey Lewandowski sound eerily similar to ones sexists make for rapists
No, the LAW is always THE LAW... You may not admit it, but PERCEPTION means something. The perception of such biased partisanship in this case, real or not, is damning / damaging.

As OldSould said, the video footage is evidence that Trump 'assaulted' the reporter - the case does not need Aronberg prosecuting it, giving anyone the argument that the arrest and prosecution only occurred because a Hillary Supporter targeted Trump and his team. Stepping aside and allowing someone else to handle this case would eliminate that charge and eliminate this problem...while still (IMO) ending with the same result - Trump's campaign manager being found guilty.

You may not admit it, but PERCEPTION means something. The perception of such biased partisanship in this case, real or not, is damning / damaging.

You cant even show how any bias has been a factor at all. So you're right Perception means something and we perceive you to be a loser devoid of facts of any wrong doing. Go on loser, prove me wrong with facts that show battery bias.

You cant even show how any bias has been a factor at all. So you're right Perception means something and we perceive you to be a loser devoid of facts of any wrong doing. Go on loser, prove me wrong with facts that show battery bias.
Your reading comprehension level is extremely lacking. I am not trying to show there has been any biased involved, as I do not think there has been any.

Thank you for acknowledging that perception means something, like the perception that you are so filled with hate and biased partisanship that you can not help but attack me over this issue.

Had a GOP-supporting Prosecutor arrested anyone on Hillary's staff for a crime the din caused by screaming Liberals regarding partisanship and 'right wing conspiracy theories' would be deafening. Hypocrisy is a never-ending trend / theme for liberals in almost every story these days.

TOS, thanks for the latest example of Liberals blaming the GOP for their and their member's ethically / morally / legally-questionable behavior. That shite just NEVER gets old.

:p

You do make a great point, though....in yet another case, there is so little difference between the GOP and DNC that you really DON'T know who is pulling the strings.
Conservative Breitbart journalist gets assaulted by campaign manager of front-running conservative candidate, and somehow it's the liberals fault?

:cuckoo:

That is the fastest back peddle since I watched try outs for corner backs

:wtf:

No back-pedaling here...I have contended from the start that this PA should step down due to perception. I can't help it if it took you this long, due to an obvious lack of reading comprehension skills, to figure that out. Sounds like you are trying to save face after your flaw in education was exposed.

So..are we sure this is a valid story? I heard that no prosecutor had been assigned yet.

Forum List

Back