Surprise! Walmart health plan is cheaper, offers more coverage than Obamacare

No one makes a person work at Walmart.
The majority of the people who work there do not have skill levels that would command a higher salary. For the most part, it is a self service store.
You don't have to shop at Walmart. But I bet you do.

You gonna give them better jobs? Thought not. No I shop at K Mart.EVERYONE deserves a living wage especially when 6 of the Walton's who own Wal Mart are worth over 100 billion! Yet their workers can't make ends meet. Good ole Capitali$m baby! getting rich off the backs of the poor.

I knew you had low standards, but...KMart? SERIOUSLY?!?!

Hey, it's the cheapest place for brownshirts in the country.

The success of demand side economics and the failure of supply side says different.

What "success?" If so-called "demand side economics" worked, we would be having an incredible boom right now. The Obama administration has been pumping over a $trillion of demand into the economy every year for 5 years.

So where are all the jobs?

Let's see. According to Wikipedia, Obama took office in 2009.

The federal outlays per capita in real dollars is as shown.

fredgraph.png

It is the data available on FRED.

So, in fact, federal outlays per capita fell from the 2009 peak.

Your graph has only a single data point for all of 2009. Obama is responsible for almost all the spending in 2009.

No banana.

Words are an important part of communication and thought. Spare us your unqualified and mindless beliefs.

In the hands of liberals, words are a means of deception and fraud. They communicate nothing of value.

Oh, I see. You think Walmart is suppose to be providing health insurance for everyone.

Hmmmm, no. I don't think anyone has an obligation or provide anyone with health insurance.

So ACA is causing competition? Sweet!!!

Nope. Obamacare is reducing competition. The whole point of the insurance exchanges is to limit competition so consumers will have to buy one of Obama's shitty ripoff plans.

Walmart apparently has more concern for humanity than all the liberal schemers who devised the Obamacare con.

Surprise! Walmart health plan is cheaper, offers more coverage than Obamacare | WashingtonExaminer.com

New Obamacare health insurance enrollees may feel a pang of envy when they eye the coverage plans offered by Walmart to its employees.

For many years, the giant discount retailer has been the target of unions and liberal activists who have harshly criticized the company's health care plans, calling them “notorious for failing to provide health benefits” and "substandard.”

But a Washington Examiner comparison of the two health insurance programs found that Walmart's plan is more affordable and provides significantly better access to high-quality medical care than Obamacare.

handy little chart for visual

516x1024xobamacare-walmart-516x1024.jpg.pagespeed.ic.T4wqfbyth9.jpg

Walmart apparently has more concern for humanity than all the liberal schemers who devised the Obamacare con.

Surprise! Walmart health plan is cheaper, offers more coverage than Obamacare | WashingtonExaminer.com

New Obamacare health insurance enrollees may feel a pang of envy when they eye the coverage plans offered by Walmart to its employees.

For many years, the giant discount retailer has been the target of unions and liberal activists who have harshly criticized the company's health care plans, calling them “notorious for failing to provide health benefits” and "substandard.”

But a Washington Examiner comparison of the two health insurance programs found that Walmart's plan is more affordable and provides significantly better access to high-quality medical care than Obamacare.

I see you didn't read the fine print on your chart.

I see you didn't read the fine print on your chart.

even the bronze plan is ridiculously over priced

If it's so good, how come so few of Walmart employees are enrolled?

This is great news...

I assume WalMart will now start offering their insurance plan to their employees

I am sure President Obama would be thrilled if Americans signed up for the WalMart plan. The Health exchanges were always meant for those who couldn't find coverage elsewher

I bet he will be thrilled also if WalMart provides healthcare to its employees

I am sure President Obama would be thrilled if Americans signed up for the WalMart plan. The Health exchanges were always meant for those who couldn't find coverage elsewher

Then why does President Obama oppose WalMart's health care plan, and those of many other companies?

Then why does President Obama oppose WalMart's health care plan, and those of many other companies?

Really?

Tell us more

Really?

Tell us more

Read tha papers.
Walmart Bails On Obamacare-Sticks Taxpayers With Employee Healthcare Costs - Forbes

Forum List

Back