Survey: Do Any Leftards Actually Think Russia Had Any Impact on The Presidential Election?

They say the Russians influenced the election, but there is no talk of how the Democrats, via their propaganda arm, influenced the election in Alabama.

Let me help out oreo in finding an alleged Russian ad from last year...He ya go oreo! This cartoon of Crazy Bernie as a gay bodybuilder is actually what the democrat witch hunters consider a Russian ad that Facebook should block in the future. :p

fbads2n-9-web.jpg

Dumbass 5% of adds on FACEBOOK amounts to 1000's of ads. You were on here before denying that any adds were put on FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND GOOGLE.

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO? Less than 5% was total content of "bots" (which could be from anywhere from anyone for any reason) not just political ads which often favored Crooked Hillary!
PLEASE POST AN AD YOU CONSIDER FUNCTIONED TO HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE ELECTION! :lmao:

None of the adds favored Hillary Clinton--the Russian adds were all directed to sway public opinion toward Donald Trump.

oreo, no offense, I enjoy your crazy posts and not trying to be a spelling freak. Just be honest did you ever attend college and what high school did you graduate from, allegedly?

Dumbass 5% of adds on FACEBOOK amounts to 1000's of ads. You were on here before denying that any adds were put on FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND GOOGLE.

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO? Less than 5% was total content of "bots" (which could be from anywhere from anyone for any reason) not just political ads which often favored Crooked Hillary!
PLEASE POST AN AD YOU CONSIDER FUNCTIONED TO HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE ELECTION! :lmao:

None of the adds favored Hillary Clinton--the Russian adds were all directed to sway public opinion toward Donald Trump.
....and that's how Putin made me flip my vote, snoe

I am still trying to comprehend what the gay, Crazy Bernie pic was trying to do. But according to oreo and other mental cases it turned the election for The Donald. :p

Mueller will get to the bottom of it. And if Trump isn't implicated I'l be fine. Republicans trying to destroy the FBI all I can say is you are not patriots. The law and order party lol

Just curious. I am not going to LOL or ban you, or treat you like a retarded idiot. I would rather try to see if you are a high school grad and then try to help you deal with reality.

They attempted to, and if the Trump campaign cooperated with them, there's your crime.

What's the crime, though? Criminal collusion involves colluding to commit a crime, but no crime was committed. Just things being said on social media. If inaccurate news stories are a crime, every single news organization in this country would've been shut down at some point or another.

When I pwn oreo like I do, in particular in this thread, I want to eat an oreo! Actually a whole box because you can't just have one! With whole milk!

Just curious. I am not going to LOL or ban you, or treat you like a retarded idiot. I would rather try to see if you are a high school grad and then try to help you deal with reality.

There is no doubt Russia hired operatives to flood social media platforms with fake news. A lot of that fake news was geared to put Trump in a good light and Hilary in a bad light. It's been confirmed by multiple intelligence agencies(domestic and foreign) . This spread of fake news has an effect on people. Especially if they're not an informed voter (which many Trump voters are)

Only Trump Kool-aid drinkers think otherwise.

What isn't proven is if Trump knew about it and colluded with the Russians.

But we are past collusion at this point. If Trump is going to be impeached, it's going to be for obstruction. I believe that Mueller probably has a enough evidence to build an obstruction case.

The Nunes memo has been released because Republicans are shaking on their boots because they know their Clown King is an obstructionist. They want to undermined the investigation.

But we are past collusion at this point. If Trump is going to be impeached, it's going to be for obstruction. I believe that Mueller probably has a enough evidence to build an obstruction case.

The Nunes memo has been released because Republicans are shaking on their boots because they know their Clown King is an obstructionist. They want to undermined the investigation.

Will the democrats make a similar mistake that the republicans made when the republicans impeached Clinton over lying about a blow job?

If the dems take the House, they might be able to get a vote to impeach. But getting a two thirds marjority to convict in the senate over a technicality may be near impossible if the so called crime that the investigation was all about is off the table.

Obviously Trump tries to throw a wrench into the investigation then runs to Florida for a round of golf as well as plan his next round of attacks on America. Those Russian sanctions though.

^What high school did you drop out of?

I went straight from Middle School, dropped into your mom's mouth for a while, the on to Harvard biotch.

She did mention something about an anchor baby who likes to peruse through messageboards fronting as a Russian bot though.

Thanks for playing! :113:

Seriously, you are a Harvard grad? You retarded douche, post the damn diploma, punk!

Will the democrats make a similar mistake that the republicans made when the republicans impeached Clinton over lying about a blow job?

If the dems take the House, they might be able to get a vote to impeach. But getting a two thirds marjority to convict in the senate over a technicality may be near impossible if the so called crime that the investigation was all about is off the table.

Well obstruction by a POTUS is a much more serious offense than getting a BJ from an intern.

But I agree, democrats need to be careful in not making the same mistake as Republicans.

If it comes down to Trump being impeached. I think he will resign before it reaches that point. He will come up with some lame excse about how deep state is after him, so he is resigning to take care of his family.

Well obstruction by a POTUS is a much more serious offense than getting a BJ from an intern.

But I agree, democrats need to be careful in not making the same mistake as Republicans.

If it comes down to Trump being impeached. I think he will resign before it reaches that point. He will come up with some lame excse about how deep state is after him, so he is resigning to take care of his family.
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.
Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back