Susan Rice Next One Going Down Over Obamagate

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The corruption of Obama administration is finally coming out of the shadow. They tried to influence a Presidential election (it wasn't the fucking Russians but the Obama administration) and now liberal mediums trying to cover it up. Then they carried on in attempt to overthrow our government. Dangerous bastards. People need to go to jail for this!

The corruption of Obama administration is finally coming out of the shadow. They tried to influence a Presidential election (it wasn't the fucking Russians but the Obama administration) and now liberal mediums trying to cover it up. Then they carried on in attempt to overthrow our government. Dangerous bastards. People need to go to jail for this!
Next one?

When did the first one happen?

Even money she rolls over to save her narrow ass....She doesn't come across to me as someone who will take the fall for the team.

Even money she rolls over to save her narrow ass....She doesn't come across to me as someone who will take the fall for the team.

Tough to predict.
Tho', I have never trusted a woman with a pronounced mustache.
Has worked so far.

Maybe Obama and Trump could play a round of golf and work this misunderstanding all out? :dunno:

. . . . after the election? :heehee:

Look for Flynn to sue Comey and as soon as that happens Comey should be charged criminally. That weasel would never take the fall alone

Ear's entire administration was corrupt

• Love
Reactions: Ava
It's not a good idea to use a phrase like "going down" in a government investigation. Rice is just another witness and the combination of the democrat majority in congress, Obama holdovers, left wing agents in the FBI and CIA not to mention the liberal media is a lot to overcome to finally see justice served.

• Thanks
That email she sent herself was a big fat "look at me, I'm trying to cover my ass."
More corruption to be exposed.

• Love
Yawn. Conservatives have been claiming the “hammer is about to drop” every Tuesday since Trump won the election with Russian assistance. They’ve been right exactly zero times and only have a partisan vote to not impeach and a bizarre dropping of charges against a self admitted guilty convict as wins. Conservatives are a funny group. We should keep them fed so they entertain us.

It waxs the Russians who interfered in our elections to elect Trump. There is no corruption in the Obama Administration being exposed. It is just the crazy rants of right wing fanatics like you. No one overthrew anyone. You are the one who is acting like a traitor. You apparently are working for Russia.

Forum List

Back