Suspect #2 Alive and in Custody

Excellent work by the local law enforcement agencies, job well done. They could have very easily just plugged him and no one would have questioned the choice.

I'm not sure his arrest will garner any answers, I'm no sure there are any for something like this. I guess we'll know in time.

This was the most incredible scene I have ever witnessed. All day...

Excellent work by the local law enforcement agencies, job well done. They could have very easily just plugged him and no one would have questioned the choice.

I'm not sure his arrest will garner any answers, I'm no sure there are any for something like this. I guess we'll know in time.

No one with any sense wanted this guy dead.

He needs to be alive so that the authorities can find out if more people involved.

This was the most incredible scene I have ever witnessed. All day...

Miranda rights. Start talking. Too bad older brother is dead. Hopefully the authorities can trace back all movements and activities.

And this punk is NOT an enemy combatant., He is a common criminal like Tim McVeigh and Eric Rudolf and fist WTC bombers

Last edited:

I'm sorry, did I suggest otherwise?

I'm sorry, did I suggest otherwise?
No. Bu there are others who would and do

He needs to be alive so that the authorities can find out if more people involved.

LIVE UPDATES: Witnesses Say Bombing Suspect May Be in Boat; Police Swarm Scene - ABC News

Three college aged individuals were taken into custody by the FBI late this afternoon in connection with the manhunt for bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Lt. Robert Richard of the New Bedford Police Department told ABC News. The three people were taken in for questioning, he said.

Wonder what kind of "persons of interest" they have already?

In any case, there is no doubt it's to our benefit that the perp was taken alive. Still a lot more questions then answers. (maybe for months and years ahead)

LIVE UPDATES: Witnesses Say Bombing Suspect May Be in Boat; Police Swarm Scene - ABC News

Three college aged individuals were taken into custody by the FBI late this afternoon in connection with the manhunt for bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Lt. Robert Richard of the New Bedford Police Department told ABC News. The three people were taken in for questioning, he said.

Wonder what kind of "persons of interest" they have already?

In any case, there is no doubt it's to our benefit that the perp was taken alive. Still a lot more questions then answers. (maybe for months and years ahead)

Soon enough we'll see what the New Bedford Police Department actually has, if anything.

Waterboard him for info regarding other bombs that may be out there...... :thup:

Now the interrogation, hopefully there aren't anymore bombs out there.

There aren't. These punks were not pro terrorists. They used crude devises. There was material laying around in Cambridge, but that shit has been dealt with

Ya know, the ones who took down the towers didn't even have any devices. They used hijacked planes. The world of terrorists isn't yet supplied with nukes. But with people like you making excuses for them they will be soon enough.

Now the interrogation, hopefully there aren't anymore bombs out there.

There aren't. These punks were not pro terrorists. They used crude devises. There was material laying around in Cambridge, but that shit has been dealt with

That woman who reported the boat covering being ripped was a real hero. He could have got away again.

Forum List

Back