Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
The FBI has a photo of the alleged "device" which was sent to The Clinton Compound!
impeachment-clock-mark-pocan-2-img.jpg

It was just a clock, but time seemed to be running out for the DemNazi party.

Quite Frightening indeed for them.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength. And you heard how the Republican members led by Mitch McConnell, the President really demeaned the confirmation process.”

- Hillary Clinton

Two can play that game then.
Every bomber has at least one bomb go off some where don't you think? So far none has, Very suspicious.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength. And you heard how the Republican members led by Mitch McConnell, the President really demeaned the confirmation process.”

- Hillary Clinton

you mean when we keep the house, not win back we own it.

- Hillary Clinton

Every bomber has at least one bomb go off some where don't you think? So far none has, Very suspicious.
Especially since it was firecracker size.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

If they fail to locate who sent them my suspicion something stinks here will rise considerably.
It certainly doesn't smell good.

Hopefully we'll find out soon, and before the election.
It smells bad, indeed. We are behaving like a third world shithole. Monkeys following their leader.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

If they fail to locate who sent them my suspicion something stinks here will rise considerably.
It certainly doesn't smell good.

Hopefully we'll find out soon, and before the election.
It smells bad, indeed. We are behaving like a third world shithole. Monkeys following their leader.
Leaders, yes.

- Hillary Clinton

Somehow I think Jim Acosta or Beaker is going to take one for "The Team"
8b1d5e94a16829bc6da16e9393d6f89b.jpg

Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?

The epic timing of all these events seem awfully peculiar...almost like there’s a common denominator among them...huh?

Roy Moore accusations
Kavanaugh accusations
The caravan
The bombing attempts
Hmmmmm?

Seems that you need to look in the mirror and see who the people of hate are.

You and your very violent and unstable Trumpflake brethren on this thread are faking stories of violent Democrats to justify your own side's open blood lust, a blood lust that you plainly share. Why else would you be working so hard to excuse Republican violence?

The Nazis put out propaganda about violent Jews, and used it to justify their attacks on Jews. Your propaganda is about violent liberals, and you hope to use it to justify more violence against liberals.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious? The fact that you might believe your propaganda doesn't excuse your push for fascism, just as it doesn't excuse those GoodGermans who believed the propaganda about the violent Jews. History is already looking upon you very unkindly.
Listen bitch, I put up many times the video of you leftard radicals burning cities and punching women. Dont give me your shit about denying when you have your head up your big smelly ass....

Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?

- Hillary Clinton

- Hillary Clinton

The Democrats want to blame Trump because the SUN IS TOO HOT..... :p

Given the recent examples of what the Left is willing to do in order to make political points (e.g. Dr. Ford), it is not out of the realm of possibility that some Democrat operatives sent these incendiary devices, knowing no harm would come of it, but also knowing that the Media would use them as yet another tool to bad-mouth our Exalted President.

This is gonna backfire (no pun intended) on the Dems just like the gang rape allegations.

Forum List

Back