Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?
No, and they shouldn't. One crazy person can't be equated with the whole right wing.

The whole right wing of the Republican party is bat shit crazy. They feed off of hate, and that's how Trump became the nominee of the party.
They feed off of hate,
The person who shot Congresswoman Gifford was a Democrat who hated her.
The people who burned Ferguson were black Democrats and violent left wing anarchists.
The people who burned Baltimore were black Democrats and again violent left wing anarchists.
The people who burned UC Berkley and punched women were violent left wing students.
The person who shot up Republican Congressmen in Virginia was a Democrat Operative.
The person who shot the kids at the Country Western event was a Democrat Operative.
People shooting up police are violent blacks and left wing anarchists.

Seems that you need to look in the mirror and see who the people of hate are.

By the way, here is your playbook.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
"The Revolutionary force today has two targets, moral as well as material. Its young protagonists are one moment reminiscent of the idealistic early Christians, yet they also urge violence and cry, 'Burn the system down!' They have no illusions about the system, but plenty of illusions about the way to change our world. It is to this point that I have written this book."

SOROS:
Proven to have used his fortune to attempt to alter the outcomes of elections, support felon Hillary's attempted march to the WH - was actually thrown out of one country. No punishment.

THE CLINTONS:
America's #1 Crime Syndicate Political Family; Hillary was protected from deserved indictment. No punishment.

DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SCHULTZ:
Ran her own Pakistani Spy Ring - No punishment.

CNN:
Proven propaganda-pushing surrogate for the DNC.

Not to turn this into a Conspiracy Thread, but it seems someone is trying to exact a little 'Social Justice' in the absence of true judicial justice.....

Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?
No, and they shouldn't. One crazy person can't be equated with the whole right wing.

The whole right wing of the Republican party is bat shit crazy. They feed off of hate, and that's how Trump became the nominee of the party.
They feed off of hate,
The person who shot Congresswoman Gifford was a Democrat who hated her.
The people who burned Ferguson were black Democrats and violent left wing anarchists.
The people who burned Baltimore were black Democrats and again violent left wing anarchists.
The people who burned UC Berkley and punched women were violent left wing students.
People shooting up police are violent blacks and left wing anarchists.

By the way, here is your playbook.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
"The Revolutionary force today has two targets, moral as well as material. Its young protagonists are one moment reminiscent of the idealistic early Christians, yet they also urge violence and cry, 'Burn the system down!' They have no illusions about the system, but plenty of illusions about the way to change our world. It is to this point that I have written this book."

You forgot about the leftist who just recently shot into a crowd of republicans and sent scalise to the OR. EDIT: There are so many. You forgot about the lib who went into rand pauls yard and beat him while he was mowing the yard.

Why were all of the targets selected?

Why attempt to terrorize Democrats, Soros and the MSM?

Who has claimed these targets are "enemies of the people"?

"Who has claimed the mass of people walking toward our southern border were funded by Soros?

A single agent provocateur is possible, but the lunatic fringe (Rudolph, McVeigh, etc.) are easily influenced by conspiracy theories and hate speech.

They are the enemy of the people by their own actions.

It could be someone the left drove into extremism and violence.

It's definitely no surprise in the Trump era. When you campaign on hate & violence it will attrack people that are violent and hateful.

I can't believe some of the comments about the caravan stuck at the Mexico southern border. Mow em down with AK's etc etc.

You have proof of a Trump connection or even a right wing connection?

"Who has claimed the mass of people walking toward our southern border were funded by Soros?

A single agent provocateur is possible, but the lunatic fringe (Rudolph, McVeigh, etc.) are easily influenced by conspiracy theories and hate speech.

Possible, but it depends on how you define "the left".

forrest-gump votes.jpg

Whoopsie, package sent to Debbie was one of the hoax bombs but also contained white powder. Analysis to see if it is the same as the white powder sent to Republicans.

Possible, but it depends on how you define "the left".

The people you named, Hillary and the Hussein, Soros and the MSM especially. They hate whites, Christians, and conservatives.

It's definitely no surprise in the Trump era. When you campaign on hate & violence it will attrack people that are violent and hateful.

I can't believe some of the comments about the caravan stuck at the Mexico southern border. Mow em down with AK's etc etc.

It was Hillary that said “we can’t be civil”. Someone took her words seriously.

oh and didn't Trump receive a suspicious package fairly recently? oh but that was different...i mean he's only the president and he's a republican, so it's okay

You and your very violent and unstable Trumpflake brethren on this thread are faking stories of violent Democrats to justify your own side's open blood lust, a blood lust that you plainly share. Why else would you be working so hard to excuse Republican violence?

The Nazis put out propaganda about violent Jews, and used it to justify their attacks on Jews. Your propaganda is about violent liberals, and you hope to use it to justify more violence against liberals.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious? The fact that you might believe your propaganda doesn't excuse your push for fascism, just as it doesn't excuse those GoodGermans who believed the propaganda about the violent Jews. History is already looking upon you very unkindly.

They tried to "Return To Sender" but The Letter Came Right Back..

"Return To Sender"

Return to sender, return to sender....

I gave a Bomb to the postman, he put it his sack
Bright in early next morning, he brought my letter bomb back

He wrote upon it
Return to sender, address unknown
No such number, no such zone
We had a quarrel, a lover's spat
I write I'm sorry but my bomb keeps coming back

So then I dropped it in the mailbox and sent it special D
Bright in early next morning my bomb came right back to me

He wrote upon it