Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Add Debbie Wasserman Schultz to the list.

These bombs were not designed to go off. It's starting to look more and more like a democrat hoax.

If they were designed to not go off then it does look like a hoax. Who is responsible remains to be seen.

At this point it's all conjecture isn't it? As a response to the title I'd say a lot of trolls on the internet machine, trying to get ahead of the curve here.......

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

If they fail to locate who sent them my suspicion something stinks here will rise considerably.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

Why would a lefty be your first impression?

Obviously a RWer would be the more logical suspect.
I don't know who did this, or in which side they exist. I do know that we're living in insane times, and the timing doesn't look good.

Only the most committed and obedient partisan would not acknowledge something that obvious.

That isn't obvious at all. It's actually a rather convoluted idea.

LOL why is it a convoluted idea?

What are you implying?

Why would a lefty be your first impression?

Obviously a RWer would be the more logical suspect.
I don't know who did this, or in which side they exist. I do know that we're living in insane times, and the timing doesn't look good.

Only the most committed and obedient partisan would not acknowledge something that obvious.

That isn't obvious at all. It's actually a rather convoluted idea.

LOL why is it a convoluted idea?
They've gone full-on obtuse on this one.

Huh? What? Where? What? Huh?

Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?

I would not put it past some idiot who thinks he's helping Trump to do some bullshit like this.

It was either an idiot or a highly connected Democrat operative.

Or it could be another crazy Bernie supporter...

Dat's crazy. It was obviously that super-duper dastardly mastermind criminal Hillary.

"Lock her up"
"Lock her up"
"Lock her up"
"Lock her up"

Or it could be an actual liberal who, with all the aptitude and intelligence of liberals, couldn't figure out how to rig a live bomb and who meant to write addresses of conservatives on the packages.

What are you implying?

If they fail to locate who sent them my suspicion something stinks here will rise considerably.
It certainly doesn't smell good.

Hopefully we'll find out soon, and before the election.

Forum List

Back