Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
DONALD, I KNOW YOU NEED THESE RALLIES TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF, BUT YOU SIR ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE. YOU ARE SINGLE HANDIDLY RILING UP THESE WHITE NUTS WHO FOLLOW YOUR EVERY WORD. THIS IS DANGEROUS POLITICS THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH SIR AND THE BLOOD OF AMERICA WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS.

YOU NEED TO STOP THIS MADNESS, BECAUSE ONCE THE TOOTHPASTE IS OUT OF THE TUBE, THERE IS NO GOING BACK, GOTDAMNIT!!

Shouldn’t you add Maxien waters,Hillery Clinton,Eric holder, Obama andJoe Bidden to your stop it list , they have actually came out and said us violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

Oh I get it, a terrible act gets the "all sides are the same treatment". How noble of you.
Just being honest. I'm sure your "side" is pristine and innocent and could never do this, though.

Whatever side that is.

Is it possible a liberal did this? Of course.

Is it likely? Nope.

But yeah, let's highlight the upcoming election that Democrats are concerned with and the "amazing coincidence" that this event is.

Just laughable how absurd that is what your response is.
I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

So we're good.

Republicans sent bombs to the Clintons, George Soros, Barack Obama, and CNN.

Because they’re violent. Republicans are basically white nationalist terrorists. Trump just told us he was a white nationalist. Believe him. He wasn’t kidding. He was totally serious.
Please provide for all of us the evidence you have to back up your statement>

Actually I forgot Obama already got it too

THE LEFT WILL MAKE THEMSELVES THE VICTIMS

THIS IS A DISTRACTION AS THE ILLGALS BEGIN TO COME OVER THE BORDER

THIS IS YOUR DEEP STATE DUMBASSES......

View attachment 224434
Republicans sending bombs to people, yeah, that’s always a “distraction”.

Or demoquacks creating false flags right before an election...entirely more plausible
You don’t believe Donald Trump is a white nationalist? He just told us in public on TV.
Stop lying just stop.

Republicans sent bombs to the Clintons, George Soros, Barack Obama, and CNN.

Because they’re violent. Republicans are basically white nationalist terrorists. Trump just told us he was a white nationalist. Believe him. He wasn’t kidding. He was totally serious.
Please provide for all of us the evidence you have to back up your statement>

He said nationalist, he supports THIS nation. He never said "white nationalist". Your post has more to do with your hate than his beliefs.

When they want to shut down truth they take down those who will tell it.

upload_2018-10-24_9-16-17.png

#JobsNotMobs VOTE @GOP Nov 6th! on Twitter

It is very likely that when the truth is known it will be shown that dem interests planted these fake bombs (bombs that looked real but were wired so they would not explode) in order to make it look like right wingers planted them.

Why would a real bomb maker plant a bomb that was wired so that it would not ignite?

Its still under investigation, but I will bet any of you libs that I am right about who did it and why.

It is very likely that when the truth is known it will be shown that dem interests planted these fake bombs (bombs that looked real but were wired so they would not explode) in order to make it look like right wingers planted them.

Why would a real bomb maker plant a bomb that was wired so that it would not ignite?

Its still under investigation, but I will bet any of you libs that I am right about who did it and why.

Well no one will know till these assholes are caught. If they are caught.

From the sound of things they are rank amateurs and are bound to make mistakes.

I can’t believe CNN has not connected the dots and blamed the Russians.

What a bunch of amateurs.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

Why would a lefty be your first impression?

Obviously a RWer would be the more logical suspect.

Just have to wait and see where it leads.....

Hopefully they were stupid and left evidence.

Well no one will know till these assholes are caught. If they are caught.

From the sound of things they are rank amateurs and are bound to make mistakes.

maybe, and just maybe they are professionals who rigged fake bombs to stir up shit just before the elections.

I would not put it past some idiot who thinks he's helping Trump to do some bullshit like this.

It was either an idiot or a highly connected Democrat operative.

What are you implying?

Why would a lefty be your first impression?

Obviously a RWer would be the more logical suspect.
I don't know who did this, or in which side they exist. I do know that we're living in insane times, and the timing doesn't look good.

Only the most committed and obedient partisan would not acknowledge something that obvious.

Forum List

Back