Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
This is getting past ridiculous. Leaders from both parties need to stand up and together denounce all the violence, not fuel it.
Smash their heads. I’ll pay their legal fees. Beat him up. Give him a fist. OK we know what Republicans are saying. But what are democrats saying?
When they go low, we kick them? Holder was telling a joke, Trump was being completely and 100% serious. I didn’t hear hear holder say some Nazis are very fine people.

I have watched both parties and both parties will sacrifice collateral damage for their cause. Obama remained silent during the protests after the election, Soros has funded riots, so I see nothing redeeming about either party in regards to taking the lead and trying to curb the violence.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.
No one is going to vote for a Democrat because Hillary Clinton got a bomb from a nutcase.

Live Coverage from CBS News

LIVE VIDEO: CNN bureau in New York evacuated after suspicious package found. Click to watch full coverage ...

They are making themselves the victim FOR DISTRACTION AGAINST THE ILLEGAGLS
THEY WILL BLAME THE RIGHT

WHITE HOUSE DOWN IS THE GOAL WE TOLD YOU STUPID FKRS FALSE FLFAGS WERE COMING

INFOWARS WARNED THE A.HOLES FALSE FLAGS WOULD COME THEY WILL TRY AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE RIGHT

That’s why they shut infowars down, most of his predictions come true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you implying?

No one is going to vote for a Democrat because Hillary Clinton got a bomb from a nutcase.

The one thing people forget in these situations, it isn't what YOU think will happen, it's what the BOMBER thinks will happen.

What are you implying?

Or, on the other, other hand, it could be the work of those evil Russki's . :eek:

"So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." -- Dark Helmet, Space Balls

What are you implying?

Are you saying there's no possibility that someone might think that, and try it?

What are you implying?

Oh I get it, a terrible act gets the "all sides are the same treatment". How noble of you.

Republicans sent bombs to the Clintons, George Soros, Barack Obama, and CNN.

Because they’re violent. Republicans are basically white nationalist terrorists. Trump just told us he was a white nationalist. Believe him. He wasn’t kidding. He was totally serious.

If im not mistaken Trump said he was a nationalist, aren’t you? if you don’t like your nation then you are the trader aren’t you. You liberals might be the dumbest people on earth!

What are you implying?

Oh I get it, a terrible act gets the "all sides are the same treatment". How noble of you.
Just being honest. I'm sure your "side" is pristine and innocent and could never do this, though.

Whatever side that is.

Live Coverage from CBS News

LIVE VIDEO: CNN bureau in New York evacuated after suspicious package found. Click to watch full coverage ...

They are making themselves the victim FOR DISTRACTION AGAINST THE ILLEGAGLS
THEY WILL BLAME THE RIGHT

WHITE HOUSE DOWN IS THE GOAL WE TOLD YOU STUPID FKRS FALSE FLFAGS WERE COMING

INFOWARS WARNED THE A.HOLES FALSE FLAGS WOULD COME THEY WILL TRY AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE RIGHT

That’s why they shut infowars down, most of his predictions come true

Well there really is kind of proof , just have to get old stories from Kavanaugh on.

Actually I forgot Obama already got it too

THE LEFT WILL MAKE THEMSELVES THE VICTIMS

THIS IS A DISTRACTION AS THE ILLGALS BEGIN TO COME OVER THE BORDER

THIS IS YOUR DEEP STATE DUMBASSES......

View attachment 224434
Republicans sending bombs to people, yeah, that’s always a “distraction”.

Or demoquacks creating false flags right before an election...entirely more plausible
You don’t believe Donald Trump is a white nationalist? He just told us in public on TV.

He never said white nationalist you lying POS...just stop Derp your lying BS is past old . In fact he said he wasn't a white nationalist. Ya goddamn dope

You'll never change a troll's mind by being reasonable and using facts.

What are you implying?

Just being honest. I'm sure your "side" is pristine and innocent and could never do this, though.

Whatever side that is.

Is it possible a liberal did this? Of course.

Is it likely? Nope.

But yeah, let's highlight the upcoming election that Democrats are concerned with and the "amazing coincidence" that this event is.

Just laughable how absurd that is what your response is.

Forum List

Back