Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

Why would a lefty be your first impression?

Obviously a RWer would be the more logical suspect.
I don't know who did this, or in which side they exist. I do know that we're living in insane times, and the timing doesn't look good.

Only the most committed and obedient partisan would not acknowledge something that obvious.

That isn't obvious at all. It's actually a rather convoluted idea.

It is very likely that when the truth is known it will be shown that dem interests planted these fake bombs (bombs that looked real but were wired so they would not explode) in order to make it look like right wingers planted them.

Why would a real bomb maker plant a bomb that was wired so that it would not ignite?

Its still under investigation, but I will bet any of you libs that I am right about who did it and why.

Good point, they are college educated and stupid on street smarts? Heck if it was a redneck they sure as hell know how to make it go boom.

lfD6cn.gif

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

I don't know who did this, or in which side they exist. I do know that we're living in insane times, and the timing doesn't look good.

Only the most committed and obedient partisan would not acknowledge something that obvious.

I believe that you believe that.

What are you implying?

I believe that you're attempting to support the current RW media narrative. Many are using the same convoluted idea.

Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

What are you implying?

No one is going to vote for a Democrat because Hillary Clinton got a bomb from a nutcase.
Are you saying there's no possibility that someone might think that, and try it?
There was a possibility I would win MegaMillions last night, too. Some things are too out there to consider seriously, though, and this is one.

I believe that you're attempting to support the current RW media narrative. Many are using the same convoluted idea.

Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"
Great, thanks.

What are you implying?

No one is going to vote for a Democrat because Hillary Clinton got a bomb from a nutcase.
Are you saying there's no possibility that someone might think that, and try it?
There was a possibility I would win MegaMillions last night, too. Some things are too out there to consider seriously, though, and this is one.
Why?

Why were all of the targets selected?

Why attempt to terrorize Democrats, Soros and the MSM?

Who has claimed these targets are "enemies of the people"?

"Who has claimed the mass of people walking toward our southern border were funded by Soros?

A single agent provocateur is possible, but the lunatic fringe (Rudolph, McVeigh, etc.) are easily influenced by conspiracy theories and hate speech.

"Who has claimed the mass of people walking toward our southern border were funded by Soros?

A single agent provocateur is possible, but the lunatic fringe (Rudolph, McVeigh, etc.) are easily influenced by conspiracy theories and hate speech.
Like I said, it could be a convenient plot in late October, or it could be a motherfucking idiot who thinks he's helping his right-wing cause.

We will find out. There is no way the FBI loses this guy. That is, no way unless the perp was a well-connected Democrat operative.

Add Debbie Wasserman Schultz to the list.

These bombs were not designed to go off. It's starting to look more and more like a democrat hoax.

Another news cycle event?

Trump kills 3000 Puerto Ricans...
Kavanaugh runs a rape gang club...
Caravan of innocent victims soon to be executed at the border..

Now, Trump orders bombings of political opponents?

This stuff is classic.

Like I said, it could be a convenient plot in late October, or it could be a motherfucking idiot who thinks he's helping his right-wing cause.

We will find out. There is no way the FBI loses this guy. That is, no way unless the perp was a well-connected Democrat operative.

We'll just have to wait and see. They did have cameras so perhaps they are a step up in identifying the idiots.

Could be a setup. A bomb goes off hurting/killing some on the right and the left could say it’s all the fault of the right because they started it, causing someone to retaliate who knew how to make bombs go boom.

Leave it to Hillary to be the first to speak...bitch please go the fuck away!!

you remind us all on the left every fuckin day on why we lost, go the fuck away

Forum List

Back