Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?
No, and they shouldn't. One crazy person can't be equated with the whole right wing.

The whole right wing of the Republican party is bat shit crazy. They feed off of hate, and that's how Trump became the nominee of the party.

The left has become extremely violent.
always have been

Yeah, bill ayers and the boys were actually blowing up buildings.

Didn't the Weathermen, like the future Israelis, warn the authorities before their bombs were set to go off, so the target location could be evacuated to avoid loss of life? Granted the Brits didn't listen, but we're not the Brits, and we did listen.

Seems that you need to look in the mirror and see who the people of hate are.

You and your very violent and unstable Trumpflake brethren on this thread are faking stories of violent Democrats to justify your own side's open blood lust, a blood lust that you plainly share. Why else would you be working so hard to excuse Republican violence?

The Nazis put out propaganda about violent Jews, and used it to justify their attacks on Jews. Your propaganda is about violent liberals, and you hope to use it to justify more violence against liberals.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious? The fact that you might believe your propaganda doesn't excuse your push for fascism, just as it doesn't excuse those GoodGermans who believed the propaganda about the violent Jews. History is already looking upon you very unkindly.
Yeah, troll, you lying thugs are all over the media attacking and threatening and calling for violence. With video documentation. So save your lies fascist and fall off a roof.

You and your very violent and unstable Trumpflake brethren on this thread are faking stories of violent Democrats to justify your own side's open blood lust, a blood lust that you plainly share. Why else would you be working so hard to excuse Republican violence?

The Nazis put out propaganda about violent Jews, and used it to justify their attacks on Jews. Your propaganda is about violent liberals, and you hope to use it to justify more violence against liberals.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious? The fact that you might believe your propaganda doesn't excuse your push for fascism, just as it doesn't excuse those GoodGermans who believed the propaganda about the violent Jews. History is already looking upon you very unkindly.
So you want to blame the Republicans for violence but claim the Democrats are blameless?

Watters harass them don't let them eat or buy gas. Republican shot at baseball practice. Vagina wearing woman's March blocking traffic. ANTIFA creating blocking traffic, hurting cars, harassing old people. Democrats blocking and yelling at the Kavanaugh senate hearings. Beating on the doors. Democrates calling for violence against Rebulicans. Hillary saying we can not be civil. 44 saying if they bring a knife we bring a gun.

Yeah Demotrates are blameless. Riiiight.

The timing is suspicious.
What is suspicious about it? We are two weeks out from an intensely political midterm. The rhetoric has been inflamed on both sides and Trump is rallying all over the country, firing up the right wing base.
What is so suspicious about it? Voters are not going to switch their choices because some lunatic is sending bombs.

What is suspicious about it? We are two weeks out from an intensely political midterm. The rhetoric has been inflamed on both sides and Trump is rallying all over the country, firing up the right wing base.
What is so suspicious about it? Voters are not going to switch their choices because some lunatic is sending bombs.

all of a sudden the rhetoric has changed? the rhetoric has been toxic on BOTH SIDES for some time now. We're right before the elections and dems have nothing. The timing is suspicious to say the least.

Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?
No, and they shouldn't. One crazy person can't be equated with the whole right wing.

Yes, but millions of crazy people can be associated with the whole right wing!

upload_2018-10-24_13-5-49.jpeg

Indeed, but the Democrats apparently aren't intelligent enough to pick up on the fact that those opposed to them will assume these little tricks of theirs are exactly what they appear to be.

Lies always. We have video proof of your "politicians" and others promoting violence. Stop lying troll. And, you know what filth? If you are right, you deserve it. You scum started it.

Scalise shot - GOP pols harassed - Holder say "kick 'em" - Obama say "throw them out" - Hillary say only civility if Dems win - Waters say harrass Trump supporters - Antifa beating people It's only logical to question who actually sent the bombs.

Will not effect a single vote.
I don't know. All the media I've seen and heard assume it was from the right wing. There might be a few undecideds out there, or those who weren't going to vote.

We'll see.

Not one vote, people are sick to death of both parties since it is the extreme nut jobs guiding the ship for both. 99.5 % made up there minds years ago, and will. Never vote for the other people.

Last edited:
“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength. And you heard how the Republican members led by Mitch McConnell, the President really demeaned the confirmation process.”

- Hillary Clinton

Two can play that game then.

I don't know. All the media I've seen and heard assume it was from the right wing. There might be a few undecideds out there, or those who weren't going to vote.

We'll see.

Not one vote, people are sick to death of both parties since it is the extreme but jobs guiding the ship for both. 99.5 % made up there minds years ago, and will. Never vote for the other people.
Nope, your tactics keep driving people away.

We'll see.

Not one vote, people are sick to death of both parties since it is the extreme but jobs guiding the ship for both. 99.5 % made up there minds years ago, and will. Never vote for the other people.

You just proved my point, right on cue! Thank you!

We'll see.

goebbels.png

We'll see.

View attachment 224494

You better get busy packaging a few more bombs!

Forum List

Back