Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Obama found out about his clock delivery err.....BOMB.....In The Newspaper.
All right on the eve of an election where dems are slipping & need something to drum up votes.

I wonder how many in the democratic party’s middle, like I am, are shocked & disgusted at this obvious ruse. I haven’t looked over my sample ballot yet, but when I do, I’m changing my blue marker to red in more than one category.

This "bomb
Twitter ^

HERE'S MY THEORY:

This "bomb scare" is a hoax perpetrated by Democrat operatives to stop Trump from calling them a mob and blunt his rallies.

If they did, in fact, contain explosive material, they were wired so as to be impossible to detonate.

Pure #Soros Astro-turf operation

A few observations from a former bomb disposal officer:

1. Proper pipe bombs don't have wires connected to both ends. That's dumb.

2. You can find timers / remote control receivers WAY smaller than whatever that white box is. A proper timer would best be stored inside the pipe, making it fully encapsulated. That thing is just silly looking.

3. "Hoax Devices" are FAR more common than real ones. In which case, we should ask ourselves what the motives of the "bomber" are and "who benefits?" Go ahead. Think deeply and critically.

4. Bottom Line: Whoever made that wanted it to be painfully obvious to anyone and everyone that it's a "bomb."

This is nearly the same as a bundle of road flares wrapped together with an old-timey alarm clock ticking away.

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

The clock is just some digital clock, not a timer

How do you set off a bomb with out a timer circuit?

Small Black Electric Digital LCD Clock Date Time Calendar Ultra-thin Car Clock 826966022975 | eBay

That is the clock the demonRATS used, $2.85, Soros isn’t the big spender he once was!

2. You can find timers / remote control receivers WAY smaller than whatever that white box is. A proper timer would best be stored inside the pipe, making it fully encapsulated. That thing is just silly looking.

3. "Hoax Devices" are FAR more common than real ones. In which case, we should ask ourselves what the motives of the "bomber" are and "who benefits?" Go ahead. Think deeply and critically.

4. Bottom Line: Whoever made that wanted it to be painfully obvious to anyone and everyone that it's a "bomb."

This is nearly the same as a bundle of road flares wrapped together with an old-timey alarm clock ticking away.

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

Small Black Electric Digital LCD Clock Date Time Calendar Ultra-thin Car Clock 826966022975 | eBay

That is the clock the demonRATS used, $2.85, Soros isn’t the big spender he once was!

Thanks for sharing your expertise!

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

People normally use musical greeting cards to detonate.

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

People normally use musical greeting cards to detonate.

Remember when that little Mohammad kid made a clock and they thought it was a bomb

1f605.svg

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

Not only does Trump lie continuously, he also makes outrageous statements that conflict with statements he has made in the past. One example is the statement he made today.

Pipe bombs were sent to CNN headquarters in New York and to several prominent Democrats, including former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, setting off an intense investigation on Wednesday into whether a right wing bomber is going after political figures vilified by Trump.

Trump made this statement. "I just want to tell you that in these times, we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this absurd statement made by my President. Trump leads the cheers for political violence.

“A few days ago, I called the fake news the enemy of the people because they have no sources — they just make it up,” Trump said. CNN was one of the targets.

Speaking before Evangelical leaders, "It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa - these are violent people," he said.

Trump referenced Rep. Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

In Las Vegas he thought security guards were being too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

Later, in Warren, Michigan, "Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

The White House released this statement after the violence at Trump rallies. It did not mention Trump, of course. "We obviously discourage this kind of behavior and take significant measures to ensure the safety of any and all attendees," it read.

Deputy press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, remember her, had this to say. "The president in no way form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence. If anything, quite the contrary. And he was simply pushing back and defending himself," she said.

Once again, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the leadership we have in the White House these days.

The real tragedy is this. Trump's fans are attracted to him because of his calls for violence. That is easily detected by the cheers Trump receives at rallies when he launches his tough guy image.

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

Not only does Trump lie continuously, he also makes outrageous statements that conflict with statements he has made in the past. One example is the statement he made today.

Pipe bombs were sent to CNN headquarters in New York and to several prominent Democrats, including former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, setting off an intense investigation on Wednesday into whether a right wing bomber is going after political figures vilified by Trump.

Trump made this statement. "I just want to tell you that in these times, we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this absurd statement made by my President. Trump leads the cheers for political violence.

“A few days ago, I called the fake news the enemy of the people because they have no sources — they just make it up,” Trump said. CNN was one of the targets.

Speaking before Evangelical leaders, "It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa - these are violent people," he said.

Trump referenced Rep. Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

In Las Vegas he thought security guards were being too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

Later, in Warren, Michigan, "Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

The White House released this statement after the violence at Trump rallies. It did not mention Trump, of course. "We obviously discourage this kind of behavior and take significant measures to ensure the safety of any and all attendees," it read.

Deputy press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, remember her, had this to say. "The president in no way form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence. If anything, quite the contrary. And he was simply pushing back and defending himself," she said.

Once again, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the leadership we have in the White House these days.

The real tragedy is this. Trump's fans are attracted to him because of his calls for violence. That is easily detected by the cheers Trump receives at rallies when he launches his tough guy image.
No matter what he said you'd still be Outraged............what's new.

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

Boy, do you need this badly!

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg

Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?

They might as well have written "BOMB" on the package. It's obvious that it's a dirty trick by democrat party activists but the question is whether the FBI is in on the hoax as part of the attempted coup that failed two years ago.
More Alex Jones nonsense?

DqSaSkYWsAAhQVZ.jpg

Conspiracy theory forum is waaaay over there. -->

Forum List

Back