🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SWAT team throws stun grenade:lands in baby crib

Dang, you almost got me. These stores have nothing to do with the op. Prove the cops were negligent in this case and I'll demand their heads on a platter.

A No-Knock Warrant caused harm to the Baby in the OP's thread, No-knock Warrants should be outlawed IMO....

The other links I made were just showing how too many people are killed and hurt by No-Knock Warrants, many of whom the Police had the wrong house.

A No-Knock Warrant caused harm to the Baby in the OP's thread, No-knock Warrants should be outlawed IMO....

The other links I made were just showing how too many people are killed and hurt by No-Knock Warrants, many of whom the Police had the wrong house.

Something needs to change, I'll grant you that. I think they need to be damned certain before breaking into anyone's home.

Why was the baby in a drug house? And why was it's playpen against the door?

The story is sad, but I would rather live in a shelter than live in a meth house.

Authorities did not make any arrests, nor did they find anything at the house during the raid.

Baby in Coma After Police ?Grenade? Dropped in Crib During Drug Raid - ABC News

They arrested the drug dealer who lived at the house at another house later that day, and the parents admitted to knowing it was a drug house. Plus an undercover bought meth there. The parents said they would keep the children in the other room.
So yeah, it was a meth house. Sorry.

I'm sorry, but if you try to run over the cops, you're going to get shot. Weren't the agents wearing vests that say "police?"
Did You read?

I read it more carefully this time and you are right, the cops were certainly negligent in that case and should face discipline. Our country is becoming too much of a police state. I still try to give the cops the benefit of the doubt, but it's getting harder and harder.

It recalls this story from a while back. Different cops in a different area but same kind of abuse of authority -- seven cops jumping on a girl's car for buying bottled water. And she goes to jail.

Last edited:
Drug task force that burned a toddler this week also killed an innocent pastor in 2009 The task force followed Ayers to a convenience store, where he went in to get money from an ATM. When he returned and got into his car they pounced. They pulled up behind him in an unmarked black SUV. Armed agents dressed in street clothes then rushed Ayers’s car. He put his car in reverse and attempted to escape. In the process, he nicked one agent. Another then opened fire, killing him. Ayers told hospital staff was that he thought he was being robbed. His reported last words were, “Who shot me?” Drug task force that burned a toddler this week also killed an innocent pastor in 2009

I'm sorry, but if you try to run over the cops, you're going to get shot. Weren't the agents wearing vests that say "police?"

I remember the story...and no! They were in civilian clothes, driving an unmarked SUV. basically, they resembled a gang of carjackers more than they did cops.

Dang, you almost got me. These stores have nothing to do with the op. Prove the cops were negligent in this case and I'll demand their heads on a platter.

God and goddess...they threw a FUCKING GRENADE INTO A BABY'S CRIB! Either they did it deliberately (in which case, they were evil on the level of a concentration camp guard), or they did not do proper observation before attacking (in which case, they're just incompetent).

Did You read?

I read it more carefully this time and you are right, the cops were certainly negligent in that case and should face discipline. Our country is becoming too much of a police state. I still try to give the cops the benefit of the doubt, but it's getting harder and harder.

Wow...finally. I guess you might FINALLY get it, if whacked upside the head often enough!

The cops made a mistake, the parents are negligent.

YEP! There is another thread where a cop was killed in Norfolk, VA for not being CAUTIOUS. I wonder what those who support meth dealers feel about that.

Drug task force that burned a toddler this week also killed an innocent pastor in 2009 The task force followed Ayers to a convenience store, where he went in to get money from an ATM. When he returned and got into his car they pounced. They pulled up behind him in an unmarked black SUV. Armed agents dressed in street clothes then rushed Ayers’s car. He put his car in reverse and attempted to escape. In the process, he nicked one agent. Another then opened fire, killing him. Ayers told hospital staff was that he thought he was being robbed. His reported last words were, “Who shot me?” Drug task force that burned a toddler this week also killed an innocent pastor in 2009

No, they were not.

YEP! There is another thread where a cop was killed in Norfolk, VA for not being CAUTIOUS. I wonder what those who support meth dealers feel about that.

A kid was hit here by a cop who had a green light and the kid enter the intersection on a bike. It is sad, but not the cops fault.

A kid was hit here by a cop who had a green light and the kid enter the intersection on a bike. It is sad, but not the cops fault.

LOL...sure it was. I am not sure how these people will blame the cop, but I am sure they will find a reason to do so. Wacky...pure wackiness. Wait...I bet that cop was going 2 mph over the speed limit!

God and goddess...they threw a FUCKING GRENADE INTO A BABY'S CRIB! Either they did it deliberately (in which case, they were evil on the level of a concentration camp guard), or they did not do proper observation before attacking (in which case, they're just incompetent).

Okay, first of all, I think it's already been determined that the cops acted badly. Second of all, if you are going to do a no knock entry of a drug house, are you going to stick your head in first before you throw the flash grenade? You'd get it blown off.

I understand not looking before throwing the grenade, I don't understand attacking a home that doesn't have illegal drugs in it. Although, I understand the homeowner is a drug dealer and the parents knew it. In my mind, that makes the parents as responsible if not more so, than the cops. Would you stay in a drug dealers house with an infant? Would you put the infant in front of the door? It reminds me of the idiots I've seen around here who want to stop traffic so they stick the stroller out in the street so traffic will stop and they can cross. Those people really have no right to be parents.

the cop bears some responsibility for it

you are supposed to be in control of your car at all times

having the green light does not absolve his failure to control his vehicle

No, the driver bears no responsibility and will not face any repercussions.

Not too many people have that kind of reaction skills, maybe Superman?

Not too many people have that kind of reaction skills, maybe Superman?

:lol: Told you these guys would find a way to blame the cop.

Meanwhile...here is what happens when you don't err on the side of caution:

Officials: No criminal record for shooter who killed cop - CNN.com

Forum List

Back