Sweet Cakes owners had bank account money STOLEN!

Oh, I know. I was just sort of echoing you. Do you think they should lump all the Public Accommodation law v 1ST Amendment cases together? I mean, we all know where this is going to end up: the adoption agencies. More specifically, the catholic adoption agencies. Instead of giving the LGBT their anesthetized needle stick, let's just make this one raw and right to the point. Paint out the end game right at the start so at least they don't get the leverage of sympathy. Let's call ALL their cards on the table RIGHT NOW...
Look who's putting out bait lines......again.

Well bodecea, why not? Why not just have all the PA cases together? Or do you want your progression into the catholic orphanages to be more under the radar...incremental...rung by rung...?

Cute. Using YOUR link and not mine which I said showed what I said it showed. How in the hell they allow you to be a mod is beyond me.

Melissa Klein was checking her bank accounts just a few weeks before Christmas when her face turned ashen. The money was gone – every single penny.

Oregon’s Bureau of Labor and Industries had confiscated all the cash in Mrs. Klein’s checking account and savings account as well as a special account set aside for their church tithe.

RIGHT IN SIMPLE FUCKING ENGLISH!

Oregon Steals Cake-Bakers’ Money Right Before Christmas

The Klein's received $515,000 in donations to cover the debt. After paying the debt owed they still have $364,000 remaining. So even after replacing the $7,000 seized in their personal account they still had over $355,000.

It was after the accounts were seized and the Kleins (and they lawyers) knew that the State was serious, did Aaron Klein then deliver a check for the remaining balance owed.

(Link showing this was previously supplied.)

>>>>

And kids, let that be a lesson...

latest

Thanks for admitting these people are being prosecuted for ThoughtCrime.

Thanks for lying.

No lie here except for the lies you tell yourself. you use the mechanism "punish them for their actions" but we all know you want to punish them for their thoughts.

How would I have known what they were thinking if they hadn't acted on their thoughts?

That has no bearing on your burning desire to punish people for "wrongthink"

Ladies and Gents, just another reason not to leave any mire money or property in the hands of any Government associated organization; especially a bank or other financial entity.

After reading this, I have a desire for a slice of German Chocolate cake.

Interesting, the lesbos haven't received the money and won't until all appeals are exhausted. The money is being held in an escrow account.

Cute. Using YOUR link and not mine which I said showed what I said it showed. How in the hell they allow you to be a mod is beyond me.

Melissa Klein was checking her bank accounts just a few weeks before Christmas when her face turned ashen. The money was gone – every single penny.

Oregon’s Bureau of Labor and Industries had confiscated all the cash in Mrs. Klein’s checking account and savings account as well as a special account set aside for their church tithe.

RIGHT IN SIMPLE FUCKING ENGLISH!

Oregon Steals Cake-Bakers’ Money Right Before Christmas

The Klein's received $515,000 in donations to cover the debt. After paying the debt owed they still have $364,000 remaining. So even after replacing the $7,000 seized in their personal account they still had over $355,000.

It was after the accounts were seized and the Kleins (and they lawyers) knew that the State was serious, did Aaron Klein then deliver a check for the remaining balance owed.

(Link showing this was previously supplied.)

>>>>
They shouldn't have to use those donations to pay the blackmail forced from them by the state. I DO HOPE they use it to get the hell out of Oregon and move to a state that protects religious rights.I then hope they open a new bakery and tell the faggots to fuck off.

And kids, let that be a lesson...

latest

Thanks for lying.

No lie here except for the lies you tell yourself. you use the mechanism "punish them for their actions" but we all know you want to punish them for their thoughts.

How would I have known what they were thinking if they hadn't acted on their thoughts?

If these people thought same sex marriage was wrong but they baked the cake anyhow, no I wouldn't want them fined.

Thanks for lying.

If these people thought same sex marriage was wrong but they baked the cake anyhow, no I wouldn't want them fined.

Bullshit.

‘Sweet Cakes’ Owners’ Bank Accounts Seized as Damages for Refusing to Bake Wedding Cake for Lesbian Couple

More of an attack on religious rights of people. State STOLE the money that was MARKED God's money for tithing! My god I would get the fuck out of that tyrannical state ASAP! Fortunately those of us that donated were able to raise the money for the blackmail demands.

Not surprising. American Progressives are Nazi-like in their treatment of groups they despise
^ supporter of sharia law as long as it's Christian sharia.

Sure, Pete. Sure

‘Sweet Cakes’ Owners’ Bank Accounts Seized as Damages for Refusing to Bake Wedding Cake for Lesbian Couple

More of an attack on religious rights of people. State STOLE the money that was MARKED God's money for tithing! My god I would get the fuck out of that tyrannical state ASAP! Fortunately those of us that donated were able to raise the money for the blackmail demands.

I don't think 'stolen' means what you think it means. The money was no more 'stolen' than someone being arrested is 'kidnapped'.

These people are satanists who deny gays a wedding cake but never denied adulterous divorcees a wedding cake.

These people are satanists who deny gays a wedding cake but never denied adulterous divorcees a wedding cake.

Cafeteria Christians are hardly unique.

Forum List

Back