Sweet: Donald Trump tops new Illinois poll...Doubles #2 Cruz!

It's gonna be Teflon Don and Ted Cruz. People have made up their mind, they're done with establishment Republicans and nothing they can do will change it.

McCain fucked himself when he didn't double and triple check his idiot helper when vetting Palin cuz she was his downfall. If he isn't going to do his own vetting and finding a dumbfuck like her, what would he do for the country in vetting things on his desk? Oh yeah...McCain kissed his very possible run by accepting that bimbo as VP. Which means he's a dumb fuck too.

Bull mother fucking shit here girl. And I rarely don't agree with you but I'll take you out on this.

How do you want the time line?
Take me out? Give it yer best shot cuz all it is is differing opinion, lol.
Palin is a dumb fuck. Period. That's my opinion. You can think what you like, but I am not going to challenge you and proclaim I'm going to "take you out" because you think she is Mrs Einstein. Hilarious!

I never called her an Einstein. Be careful now.

There are varying degrees of intelligence.

Intelligent =Cruz

Smart = Trump

Savvy = Trump and Cruz

Rarely do you get the combo but both of them have it.

Now to Palin she was was a rock star but McCain's handlers didn't know how to work her. And you really really need to follow McCain's campaign manager to find out the how and the why of the losing to the first black American president and how he revelled in the losing to him.
Your opinion. And only an opinion. Which we all have.
I agree with all you said EXCEPT bimbo palin. Rock star my ass. Moron more like. And again, just my opinion.

A trump/cruz ticket would kick ass. Again, just my opinion.
No, you never called her an Eisntein but you got your drawers all wadded up when I said palin was Mccains downfall. In that, I am correct. If he had chosen anyone but that idiot, he MIGHT have had a chance. Again, my opinion.

McCain fucked himself when he didn't double and triple check his idiot helper when vetting Palin cuz she was his downfall. If he isn't going to do his own vetting and finding a dumbfuck like her, what would he do for the country in vetting things on his desk? Oh yeah...McCain kissed his very possible run by accepting that bimbo as VP. Which means he's a dumb fuck too.

Bull mother fucking shit here girl. And I rarely don't agree with you but I'll take you out on this.

Palin is a dumb fuck. Period. That's my opinion. You can think what you like, but I am not going to challenge you and proclaim I'm going to "take you out" because you think she is Mrs Einstein. Hilarious!

Intelligent =Cruz

Smart = Trump

Savvy = Trump and Cruz

Now to Palin she was was a rock star but McCain's handlers didn't know how to work her. And you really really need to follow McCain's campaign manager to find out the how and the why of the losing to the first black American president and how he revelled in the losing to him.
I agree with all you said EXCEPT bimbo palin. Rock star my ass. Moron more like. And again, just my opinion.

No, you never called her an Eisntein but you got your drawers all wadded up when I said palin was Mccains downfall. In that, I am correct. If he had chosen anyone but that idiot, he MIGHT have had a chance. Again, my opinion.
He might have done a little better but he never had the will to win in the first place. He defended Obama throughout the whole campaign. McCain was just the wrong candidate and so was Romney in 2012 but the voters aren't gonna let the establishment rinos force another loser down our throats this time.

I was leaning McCain. I really was. Until Palin came into the picture. So I took a hard look at Romney and didn't like what I was seeing. So.....I did a really dumb thing. I went with Obama. He IS charismatic. He fooled me. Hell, he fooled everyone. Twice.
I want Trump. Period. No ands ifs or buts about it. But...I want someone with less crass to counter his own. He has to pick a good VP. I tweeted him long ago that if he pulls a McCain with another Palin..its all over.

If the name of the Republican nominee for President isn't Rubio, Bush, Christie, or Kasich, the Republican nominee has no chance of becoming President. Sorry.

Last edited:
I was leaning McCain. I really was. Until Palin came into the picture. So I took a hard look at Romney and didn't like what I was seeing. So.....I did a really dumb thing. I went with Obama. He IS charismatic. He fooled me. Hell, he fooled everyone. Twice.
I want Trump. Period. No ands ifs or buts about it. But...I want someone with less crass to counter his own. He has to pick a good VP. I tweeted him long ago that if he pulls a McCain with another Palin..its all over.
Speak for yourself. I knew he was a POS from the beginning.

Intelligent =Cruz

Smart = Trump

Savvy = Trump and Cruz

She was, and is, in fact a moron. You were correct about that. Not sure why you're buying into the hype surrounding Donald Trump but it serves to increase the chances of HRC being elected so that is a good thing.

If the name of the Republican nominee for President isn't Rubio, Bush, Christie, or Kasich, the Republican nominee has no chance of becoming President. Sorry.

Doesn't really matter what the name of the selected republican clown is, Hillary & Bill will be in the white house again.

:alcoholic:

It's going to be a Trump/Cruz ticket. Betcha.
Rubio will be in for awhile but no way will he be nominated for the GOP rep as POTUS. Nope.

Rubio is flushed as a rino. I remember when all of us were thrilled at Carly then I found out she was McCain's girl hell's bells I couldn't put it up fast enough before she was done like dinner the next day. I put it up at Hannity and FR's and by the time I woke up it was wild and she was toast.

There is no limit to your political power. You can kill a campaign with a single post on Hannity.

Last edited:

Doesn't really matter what the name of the selected republican clown is, Hillary & Bill will be in the white house again.

:alcoholic:

Yes.

In our binary system, you need to be able to pounce on the opponent's mis-steps as much as you have to be on top of your message.

This is magnified by the active hatred both sides harbor for one another and there is a large segment of voters who do not vote "for" a candidate as much as they vote "against" someone else. You'll see "anyone but Hillary" in about 20-30 days as the GOP begins to consolidate around 2-4 candidates. If you're vote can go to either Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio, you're not voting for the policies, you're voting against Clinton.

Rubio isn't good for all time zones. He has a problem in the Midwest and Rocky Mountains. His best hope for victory is to try to win as many states in the East as possible and hope for a 10 PM miracle that will deliver NV, NM, and CO. Bush is good for all time zones and can leverage his ground game to remind voters of whatver stupid thing Clinton did/said. Ted Cruz cannot capitalize on any mis-step. Trump can but he'll have gone negative from day one so the capitalization is just going to be another broadside and will have minimum effect UNLESS the mis-step by Clinton is a whopper with "legs" that lasts for several news cycles.

Speak for yourself. I knew he was a POS from the beginning.
I actually wanted Hillary back then and only for one reason. Get Hillary, ya get Bill with her. But, I went along with doofus.:(
Bill was a good potus.

Forum List

Back