Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

Another two pages of responses. Well I just finished schooling homosexual activists on two of my threads over in the political forum. But before I start sifting through this thread and sharing correspondence, I need a coffee and a bite to eat. I will begin where I left off on page 4 soon enough.

Taking on the religious and the homosexual activists at the same time, what a cinch.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You clearly have a different definition of schooling than anyone else here

Yeah I do it with factual evidence backing my claims on the foundations of primary North American / global issues where as others use lies, deceptions, truths and beliefs of which lies deceptions and truths are all the garbage that crumble when pit vs. fact every time and beliefs are either falsified or verified by fact.

It's pretty easy to school others when you use fact on the foundation on the issue you address. Of course I also have close to 15 years experience doing this which has certainly helped me to become focused on foundations instead of allowing others to bait me into going off topic as so many attempt.

have a look here for more examples other than this thread we are now on to do with religion, look at the insanity I face and how easily I breeze through:

Being homosexual is natural but being heterosexual is not acceptable to homosexual activists US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How Homosexual Activists For Now Got Away With Making A Mockery Of Marriage US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

OK, now back to page 4 and soon more responses from me to all of you.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

The global religious institutional quagmire is very useful for the instability phases and will be used for the whole final cycle of global war leading to world government as in WW1, WW2 and the Cold War global war cycles. What defines a world war is global scope, not "hot" or "cold" nature. So we are in the preparatory GWOT stage of the FOURTH cycle with the same intended outcome a number of years from now: world government.

Global religions will not be removed until AFTER world government is completed, though a few may be sacrificed along the way, like Jehovah's witnesses organization[*], but overall the global complex is retained through the final cycle.

Now why keep religions in tact and functioning a while longer?

1. They aid division, confusion and fighting which is required in a global war, as in the others, religion aids the process of directed violence for a political agenda; and that will be useful for the whole final cycle.

2. Religions have an enormous global hard wealth store in 100s of trillions of dollars value that is to be maintained until the end of the cycle. That wealth store can then be used to aid the final stage boost into global national system recovery as religion begins to be dissolved and provides a handy massive hard capital boost. It takes time, but it will be a global accelerated operation.

3. Deposing religions make world peace more believable and thus the world government presentation is more acceptable that it will achieve "world peace" by its own definition which requires final reorganization of all global institutions. The mass quagmire of global religion is removed for one world religion, and people will understand removing religions aids the world peace process greatly.

"Sweet victory for earth is the destruction of religion" is to be a globally recognized reality, that is why world government deposes religion at the end of the cycle under their full global authority because many in the world realize religion is part of the global problem. This is the Daniel 8:25 "bring many to ruin" parallel Daniel 11:44 "devote many to destruction" world government period as religious adherents will be part of those global purges, but others are also slated for removal.

(Revelation 16:12,19; Revelation 17:11-18, and Revelation 18:9-19 all place global religion as existent deep into the final cycle, and destroyed after the cycle completes.)

The most significant period in human history may seem to be the WW4 global stressing cycle we are entering, and it will be up to its time, but the period under world government is when the real world ordering will be applied and it will be far more significant because they will not sell their agendas with political, ideological and religious propaganda, they will do whatever they want whenever they want and they will tell no one what is up, yet it will be a real period of world "peace and security" at the same time as per Daniel 8:25 "freedom from care" AND "bring many to ruin" simultaneously. (Rev13:15-18)

Now prophecy AND global cycle logic BOTH point to a final cycle and the removal of global religion as that cycle ends and after under world government. (the "8th King", "King North", etc)

===

That is the period that will trigger greater super-universal rival sovereign forces as it is not humans who will rule earth, but prostitute religions forgot who that person is, he is immortal spirit being. Human world government is eventually deposed as well, thus all the big changes go in a final sequence people can recognize when it comes: WW4/tribulation -to- world government -to- global religion removal -to- super human "kingdom" arrival for final sovereign confrontation and universal/global conquest, aka "Armageddon".

One does not need to be religious to see this, in fact imo it aids the process to not be blinded by religion—the logic is present in the WW cycles since WW1. It is a fourth global cycle coming up, and imo in it will result in world government and that basic anti-religious process above.

The coming big global tribulation cycle is just the global "problem" to be applied in controlled manner for which world government is the ultimate "solution". Most of the world's rich and powerful will fully accept and admire world government global healing (Rev13:3) and astounding final presentation (Rev17:8). The final cycle takes several years to unwind to world government.

===

[*] As an example Jehovah's witnesses "Bethel" "worldwide organization" will be deconstructed as the final cycle begins soon. That corporate takeover is an example of a religious attack peppered in along the course of the final cycle, but it is not the "attack on Babylon the Great". The global religious complex is saved for last for the full effect of that destruction of that global institution. This is why JWs are deluded to expect "the end of the world"; it is a cover for the end of the JW organization, the world keeps plodding along into the fourth cycle that will just be beginning.

Uncertainty and premature "end" delusions, present in the Christian complex of religious error, aid the cover for the final cycle that is a final phase of some years towards full World Government, a very basic and easy to see reality imo, by logic and knowledge of the three cycles that preceded the fourth one coming up: they all end in a United Nations related presentation—the fourth cycle "UN" presentation is world government.

Oh right thousands of years of war and divide leading the the death of millions if not billions over factually proven foundations of religious lies Templican calls stability! Stability?!! There is no stability in war, even after war there is still instability. You do realize that we are going to have to come up with grand solutions for population control other than killing each other off for stability on a global level while maintaining civility do you not? I mean criminalizing artificial insemination would be a great start.

You seem to have somewhat of a view on a larger picture but exactly when the demise of religion will occur will remain in question until it happens. I mean lets at least keep it realistic. As far as I am concerned I focus on having it happen allot sooner than that which is what primarily will bring the globe together to form world government and global unity. (There is a good possibility of world government forming. I myself fight for the well being of the future of the life on this planet as I fight for global unity on an intellectual level and world government is one of the possible outcomes) There will never be peace as long as there are natural disasters etc. but global unity is at least possible.

1 People are being used as pawns through religious foundations of factually proven lies. Very accurate.

2 The Vatican's Billions for example will obviously be returned to the people via possibly even to a world trust fund until the possible formation of world government. (for the record

3 Look Back at my statement just before number 1.

you are aware that every prediction you share made throughout history were stolen by the religious in attempt to attribute what they steal to their factually proven foundation of religious lies to aid the selfish and the greedy in taking advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many aren't you? Like the video also reveals that the religious steal everything from society, from the paranormal. A thousands years before some guy chipped out of stone what they refer to as the ten commandments, would you want you family killed? Your possessions stolen, your spouse cheating on you etc.?!! Take away religion and everything such as morals that the religious stole from society, that in many instances existed long before their religion even got here, will still exist.

Out of all that and you evade contesting with so much as a shred of validity the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video. Instead you go on about the inevitable destruction of religion meanwhile quoting predictions stolen by the religious.

Is the only reason you share this insight is because of the predictions you quoted that were stolen by the religious as they steal everything that they can possibly get their hands on in attempt to attribute what they steal to their factually proven foundations of religious lies? And I do say foundations because there are more than one religion.obviously.

Even if there are alien races that could very well be more advanced than humans it first took energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any of them to have first come into existence, develop any kind of intelligence and evolve into an advanced race.

Even for those big bang theorists, no bang no matter how large or small can occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
That's true!

There are SO many people who have their minds firmly made up about religious subjects. The term "Closed-minded" comes to thought.

:beer: Possibilities!!​

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time.

The reason that the religious created the word truth was because they couldn't pass off their lies as fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Joe, that's not what religion is. If it was, then no one would be religious because of unanswered questions. I'm religious and certainly don't have all the answers, but that doesn't mean there are no answers. It means I haven't discovered them yet. In fact, the answers can even be revealed, but it takes forever for our intelligence to catch up to God's. Truth is, what we call physics, God calls technique. We don't create it, we stumble on to it. Then we strive to understand how it works.

For instance, anyone who has read the Bible knows that there are more dimensions than we have discovered. Their attributes are described in the Bible. But, until recently man couldn't wrap his head around those properties, and when a property unique to our realm was witnessed an immediate conclusion of lie, fable or metaphor arises as an explanation. e.g. Man can't float, therefore there was no Transfiguration, it is a fable. Philosophers merely ponder the things we can't explain. Like the 3 hour darkness that covered the earth during the crucifixion of Christ.

Ask science if they now believe it was possible for Christ to appear and disappear like it is recorded in the Bible. Those that saw it happen had absolutely no idea how it happened. We didn't see it happen but we know how it happened. The stretching of a dimension.
it never happened, that stuff was written about several generations after the supposed facts. Religion is just a bunch of lies and made up shit.

It did happen and the stuff was written before 70 AD which is why there is no mention of the most important catastrophe in Jewish history, the destruction of the Temple.
Do we ask science about the amazing anti-gravity formula in the bibles?

The jeebus ascending to heaven is pretty cool and the jeebus dimension shift sounds fascinating.
Good. You're never to old to learn........... :)
No. Never too old. On the religious fundamentalist side of the equation, things are different. Your thinking has a goal that cannot be swayed, and that is to bolster your faith -- not your knowledge, because knowledge and faith are different. True knowledge would be for you to contemplate, with objectivity, countering proposals. Knowledge is not asked for in the salvation paradigm, unquestioning faith is. There is an underlying misology (hatred of knowledge) in the Abrahamic invention of heaven and hell religions-- knowledge of good and evil is the original sin, after all. Before they sinned, A & E were ignorant. Knowledge to god is sin-- because knowledge would preclude faith. According to the paradigm, god prefers unquestioning belief, but will allow you to choose knowledge. The price of which is eternal hell of course.

I love how you throw their very own religious rhetoric back at them. I use to do that more so before I became the Primary Factual Fundamentalist that I have become. I generally stick with the foundation of the issue instead of humoring cheap attempts of the religious exemplifying deliberate ignorance towards the foundation of the issue while they desperately scramble to try and make anything else the issue, long after avoiding sharing recognition of the primary fact that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. (No heaven exists no hell exists, they are just lies of the delusional used to perpetuate their foundation of factually proven lies. I sense you know this Hollie but I am sharing it here to rub it in their faces)

I look forward to seeing what else you may have left behind as I now move on to page 5. You hold your own fairly well. I am somewhat impressed Hollie.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

it never happened, that stuff was written about several generations after the supposed facts. Religion is just a bunch of lies and made up shit.

It did happen and the stuff was written before 70 AD which is why there is no mention of the most important catastrophe in Jewish history, the destruction of the Temple.
Do we ask science about the amazing anti-gravity formula in the bibles?

The jeebus ascending to heaven is pretty cool and the jeebus dimension shift sounds fascinating.
Good. You're never to old to learn........... :)

no one is ever too old to learn. Some just refuse
Yep. Every believer born into a geographic region that has a dominant religion other than one you were born into has the wrong religion.

Although, they say the same thing about you.

Caliber of weapons and volume of fire usually decides who has the "correct" religion / gawds.

Hence religious lies lead to war and divide.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

What a tragedy. If anyone believes in any god then there is no way of distinguishing amongst us. Jesus Christ has no more credibility than some totem pole in Zanzibar. Because it’s all religion. So if the terrorists blow up an Israeli school bus of children, some nuns keeping watch over dying Indians in Bombay are just as much to blame, just as malevolent. Because they, too, are religious. Wouldn’t life be so much more peaceful if we could get rid of those nuns?

And for a tormented, starving mother in Somalia holding her emaciated child, would not the more honorable thing to do for her would be to tell her “Quit praying you fool, there is no God, this life is all there is. Just accept what you got. Hope is for losers.”

After all, the disbeliever has demonstrated all the evidence for the supernatural has been explained away and disproven.

You are correct they are all to blame. Dispose of all religions and there will obviously be no nuns.

Praying quite obviously is religious but hope isn't religious even though the religious attempt to steal everything they can get their hands on to try and attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies. Praying is a disgusting sign of ignorance towards respecting your environments for what they do or do not provide for you. It infuriates me that the religious feed poor innocent children these disgusting filthy lies. How much more vulnerable can a person get than to be a child?

Be honest with the child and explain to them that they always did exist in different forms as they always will exist in different forms because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Tell the child that you love them if you do and hold them dear.

I'm not religious and I was hoping to get laid again and again and I fail to see how that makes me a loser, I hope the very best for the well being of the future of the life on this planet including all current and future generations which is why I do what I am doing.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

What a tragedy. If anyone believes in any god then there is no way of distinguishing amongst us. Jesus Christ has no more credibility than some totem pole in Zanzibar. Because it’s all religion. So if the terrorists blow up an Israeli school bus of children, some nuns keeping watch over dying Indians in Bombay are just as much to blame, just as malevolent. Because they, too, are religious. Wouldn’t life be so much more peaceful if we could get rid of those nuns?

And for a tormented, starving mother in Somalia holding her emaciated child, would not the more honorable thing to do for her would be to tell her “Quit praying you fool, there is no God, this life is all there is. Just accept what you got. Hope is for losers.”

After all, the disbeliever has demonstrated all the evidence for the supernatural has been explained away and disproven.

Hope may be for losers but they are happy. You come off as being a very unhappy and most miserable human being. For your information, Jesus was a very real person.

You are correct, I am in many or most ways a very sad person because I am sad for so much of humanity. (see Ecclesiastes 1:18)

But I think you misinterpreted the rest of my post? I was speaking as though I was representing the views of top poster, not myself. It was he who acted as though religion is so horrible, not I. It was he who might bring down the most impoverished or oppressed in the world by telling them their hope in some god is worthless because there is no God. That was how I extended his point of view. I surely do not hold such a position. Not only is their hope real, their suffering is of great virtue, and it puts them on a level of glory far above those who mock God or the faith. IMO.

Have hope in an already factually proven lie which has lead to the death of millions if not billions over thousands of years only exemplifies that you value lies more than you value human life!

I hope to soon free the world from such disgusting filthy leis which have lead to the death of millions if not billions over thousands of years and to the misery of countless other thus helping to restore hope in ourselves and one another and looking out for each other instead of taking advantage of each other with filthy religious lies of which because the religious have been getting away with it for so long, it obviously inspires others to lie in general about everything and using that the religious get away with it as an excuse! Take a look at homosexual activists for example, they lie about the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda and I know this because I am the one sharing the facts that prove it because I care about the well being and sanity of current and future generations.. I have two recent threads on that subject in the political forum here if interested to see how easy it is for me to expos them for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be as well..

Get rid of the roots of all lies to dissipate lies being inspired in general and over time people will become more honorable instead of being deceptive liars.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I made it to page six and noticed that I already responded to much of it on page seven. I'm taking a break before I tackle page 7 which looks already taken care of so I guess page 8 it will be when I come back to gang up on the many once again of which is for the well being of the future of the life on this planet including current and future generations of everyone indiscriminately.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong

Last edited:
I suppose it's a good thing we aren't monkeys and can learn much more than monkeys can.

that's the beauty of being human

That's RIGHT! :clap2:

Humans are the monkeys who were given enough Time to become Sentient.

Proud to be a Monkey! With a capital M for Sentience. :thup:

Proud to be a Monkey who was born on Planet Earth!
:beer: To Mother Earth!!​

If Momma's little bastards have a Father, His name is Time.

Evolution may hurt, but it also ROCKS!
:beer: To being here!​

`

I don't consider myself a monkey. You shouldn't either. We are far more. Heck the scriptures call us gods.

I don't consider myself a monkey. You shouldn't either. We are far more. Heck the scriptures call us gods.
As a species, we certainly have been as evil and as destructive as your partisan gawds.

Maybe we just need to invent a newer version of gawds, ones which can be applied globally so we can reduce the hate and intolerance caused by so many competing versions of gawds.

I made it to page six and noticed that I already responded to much of it on page seven. I'm taking a break before I tackle page 7 which looks already taken care of so I guess page 8 it will be when I come back to gang up on the many once again of which is for the well being of the future of the life on this planet including current and future generations of everyone indiscriminately.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong
You haven't tackled crap. All you do is preach your giant proclamations that sweeps Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Animists, Confusionists, tribal faiths, et al. into one big pot but cannot address the evidence or questions that says you are a fool. Christianity is no more responsible for Islam than you are for all acts of atheists, so spare me the "religion" label.
LOVE, from me.

Religion is an attempt to answer the unprovable questions of where we come from, and what happens to the software that drives our flesh when we die.

Yeah an attempt that was made by people more than willing to pull made up answers out of their ass.

Forum List

Back