Swifties vs Teamsters.

The same, unfortunately. We need fiscally-responsible people in Congress. The problem is as I've said for years -- the people who want the job can't be trusted with it.
All I need is for the economy to continue to be good until I retire.

Did you listen to Kamala on Stern yesterday? I like the idea of having medicare cover home health care for the elderly. Anyone with a sick relative knows the costs will bankrupt most Americans if/when it happens to them.

All I need is for the economy to continue to be good until I retire.

Did you listen to Kamala on Stern yesterday? I like the idea of having medicare cover home health care for the elderly. Anyone with a sick relative knows the costs will bankrupt most Americans if/when it happens to them.
That's a good idea. Did she have any concrete plans for how to fund it, or was it the usual "Tax the rich!!" feel-good platitude?

That's a good idea. Did she have any concrete plans for how to fund it, or was it the usual "Tax the rich!!" feel-good platitude?
Well how would you fix the imbalance? Got to start somewhere.

My brother rose to be a VP of HR. In the last 10 years his pay doubled. He doesn't work for a company that is unionized. You can bet the people below him didn't double their pay. Who do you want to tax?

Well how would you fix the imbalance? Got to start somewhere.

My brother rose to be a VP of HR. In the last 10 years his pay doubled. He doesn't work for a company that is unionized. You can bet the people below him didn't double their pay. Who do you want to tax?
Here's a crazy thought...decrease spending! Did that ever occur to you? Do you believe current spending levels are sustainable?

SPOILER ALERT: They're not.

Here's a crazy thought...decrease spending! Did that ever occur to you? Do you believe current spending levels are sustainable?

The only way to reduce spending is to balance the budget, by raising taxes - across the board, for everyone.

That means taxes will be insanely high, but that will get people's attention. If we did that, enthusiasm for limited government would skyrocket overnight.

The only way to reduce spending is to balance the budget, by raising taxes - across the board, for everyone.

That means taxes will be insanely high, but that will get people's attention. If we did that, enthusiasm for limited government would skyrocket overnight.
Yup, I called it. Reducing spending never occurred to you.

Meanwhile, in reality, it's utterly impossible for your plan to work.

You could confiscate all the wealth...every penny...that American billionaires have and it will run the government just about 8 months at best.

And if you punish success even harder that we do now, the wealthy are just going to leave...and then you'll be leaning on the working class to pay for your idiot scheme.

Yup, I called it. Reducing spending never occurred to you.
It's just not gonna happen. As long as voters can get their free shit without paying for it, they'll never support efforts to cut spending. The only way to get their attention is to send them the bill.

We need to start electing adults to Congress.
Yep. But lesser-of-two-evils is the status quo. We're all voting for bad candidates on purpose. That will never produce good results.

The only way out that I've seen is ranked choice voting. But the two party goons tell their drones that it's "trick" by the other side. It looks like we'll go out with a whimper. Or maybe a bang. But we're pretty much fucked.

a. First let's see your side decrease spending.
b. And it can't be on social security and medicare
c. Can't do it with austerity cuts alone. We need to raise THEIR taxes. Or, roll their tax breaks back to pre Reagan. Deal?

1728650709649.png

Swifties get their parents to cough up two thousand bucks so that they can go to Taylor's concerts. Teamsters are hardworking are struggling to make their monthly expenses. Swifties support Kamala, Teamsters support Trump.
Suddenly you support union workers? It took Trump to get you to do it. Welcome to our side. I support the teamsters too. Know who doesn't? Trump and Elon Musk. They'd fire workers who went on strike.

Suddenly you support union workers? It took Trump to get you to do it. Welcome to our side. I support the teamsters too. Know who doesn't? Trump and Elon Musk. They'd fire workers who went on strike.
I have always supported the working class and the underclass. This country gave me the opportunity to succeed where my parents struggled. I see the Democrats dismantling that country and so does Donald Trump and Elon Musk. You are just another Trump Hater who has bought into the phony narratives and twisted sound bytes.

I have always supported the working class and the underclass. This country gave me the opportunity to succeed where my parents struggled. I see the Democrats dismantling that country and so does Donald Trump and Elon Musk. You are just another Trump Hater who has bought into the phony narratives and twisted sound bytes.
You're an idiot Mike. If you are a Republican, you only support the working class when Democrats are in charge. You're a fake just like Trump. Only he's conning you. He knows he's lying. You believe it.

This country gave my parents the opportunity to succeed. Today people like them struggle. Ford jobs were replaced with service jobs. GM used to be the largest employer in America. Today it's Walmart.

Wake up Mike

Elon don't give a fuck about you you stupid broke ass fool. OMG.

Yea, the country is not working for the richest man in the world. An immigrant no less.

Yes, I hate Trump. But I also hated Bush McCain, Ron D, Mitt, Dole and Reagan. For good reason. Since Reagan the rich with the help of the GOP have waged class warfare on the middle class.

A. Their companies hire illegals. Making them richer and us poorer
B. They broke our unions. Making the CEO richer and us poorer

You don't care about labor Mike. You only care about

1. Consumers
2. Investors
3. CEO's

Forum List

Back