🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swing State Polls Show Trump In Solid Shape to Win Second Term

While liberals demonize his hair, hands, and every other mundane thing, the rest of the country is getting up and going to work. Come election time, money in their pockets will "Trump" any moronic thing the liberals can conjure up. If Trump's policies work, he'll win. Unless the Soroses kill him first. I don't remember if it was global Hitlery or global Obama that intimated an assassination might be in order. Their "resist" movement will get ugly if it looks like he'll win again.

the same swing states that had Clinton winning last year ?

allrightie then .......

Oops.

According to a new Politico/Morning Consult poll, Trump is trailing by eight points—behind a generic Democrat.

The poll showed Trump behind, receiving 36% support as compared to 44% for the yet-to-be-named Democratic candidate. Nevertheless, 19% of voters polled remain undecided who they will vote for come 2020.

Great News indeed. Trump's quest in making America great again shows no signs of slowing.

Swing State Polls Show Trump In Solid Shape to Win Second Term – True Pundit
/----/ Added that link to my signature. Thanks.
Add this one to your signature too.

Trump Can't Even Beat an Unnamed Democratic Candidate in 2020 Election Poll
/——/ I’ll add this instead: Poll: GOP gains on generic ballot, Trump approval ticks upward
By STEVEN SHEPARD 02/14/2018 05:40 AM EST
Republicans have erased the Democratic advantage on the generic congressional ballot in a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll that, for the first time since April, also shows President Donald Trump’s approval rating equaling the percentage of voters who disapprove of his job performance.

Fully 39 percent of registered voters say they would support the GOP candidate for Congress in their district, while 38 percent would back the Democratic candidate. Nearly a quarter of voters, 23 percent, are undecided.

Oops.

According to a new Politico/Morning Consult poll, Trump is trailing by eight points—behind a generic Democrat.

The poll showed Trump behind, receiving 36% support as compared to 44% for the yet-to-be-named Democratic candidate. Nevertheless, 19% of voters polled remain undecided who they will vote for come 2020.
Your poll is not trustworthy unlike mine that is.

Politico - Media Bias/Fact Check
'
'That is the stupidest comment I have ever read.

Forum List

Back