🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swing State Polls Show Trump In Solid Shape to Win Second Term

Great News indeed. Trump's quest in making America great again shows no signs of slowing.

Swing State Polls Show Trump In Solid Shape to Win Second Term – True Pundit
/----/ Added that link to my signature. Thanks.
Add this one to your signature too.

Trump Can't Even Beat an Unnamed Democratic Candidate in 2020 Election Poll
/——/ I’ll add this instead: Poll: GOP gains on generic ballot, Trump approval ticks upward
By STEVEN SHEPARD 02/14/2018 05:40 AM EST
Republicans have erased the Democratic advantage on the generic congressional ballot in a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll that, for the first time since April, also shows President Donald Trump’s approval rating equaling the percentage of voters who disapprove of his job performance.

Fully 39 percent of registered voters say they would support the GOP candidate for Congress in their district, while 38 percent would back the Democratic candidate. Nearly a quarter of voters, 23 percent, are undecided.

A pro-Trump Rasmussen poll shows Democrats at 46% and Republicans at 40% which means the lead is likely 1 or 2 points higher.

The latest Rasmussen poll has Trump's approval at 44% and disapproval at 54%.

Great News indeed. Trump's quest in making America great again shows no signs of slowing.

I thought all polls are bogus. Changing your mind that quickly?
Bob Mueller will hand down multiple indictments to Trump before 2020. Ya think people’s votes may change just a bit if they know their president is a criminal and could be going to jail?

Dream on Tard....

President Donald J. Trump is a two termer.........

He ain't going anywhere.....

Oops.

According to a new Politico/Morning Consult poll, Trump is trailing by eight points—behind a generic Democrat.

The poll showed Trump behind, receiving 36% support as compared to 44% for the yet-to-be-named Democratic candidate. Nevertheless, 19% of voters polled remain undecided who they will vote for come 2020.
Your poll is not trustworthy unlike mine that is.

Politico - Media Bias/Fact Check
Coming from a person that constantly uses the conspiracy theory site the Gateway Pundit you talking about bias is hilarious.

B598E7BC-3D66-4347-8F68-1C04BD782342.jpeg

Bob Mueller will hand down multiple indictments to Trump before 2020. Ya think people’s votes may change just a bit if they know their president is a criminal and could be going to jail?

Dream on Tard....

Only in your delusional mind. He shouldn’t have been even a one termer if it wasnt for......

/——/ I’ll add this instead: Poll: GOP gains on generic ballot, Trump approval ticks upward
Republicans have erased the Democratic advantage on the generic congressional ballot in a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll that, for the first time since April, also shows President Donald Trump’s approval rating equaling the percentage of voters who disapprove of his job performance.

Fully 39 percent of registered voters say they would support the GOP candidate for Congress in their district, while 38 percent would back the Democratic candidate. Nearly a quarter of voters, 23 percent, are undecided.

A pro-Trump Rasmussen poll shows Democrats at 46% and Republicans at 40% which means the lead is likely 1 or 2 points higher.

Gallup has Putin’s whore at 37% and they’re the gold standard.

Oops.

According to a new Politico/Morning Consult poll, Trump is trailing by eight points—behind a generic Democrat.

The poll showed Trump behind, receiving 36% support as compared to 44% for the yet-to-be-named Democratic candidate. Nevertheless, 19% of voters polled remain undecided who they will vote for come 2020.

Coming from a person that constantly uses the conspiracy theory site the Gateway Pundit you talking about bias is hilarious.

CLASSIC!
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

View attachment 181764

Dream on Tard....

Only in your delusional mind. He shouldn’t have been even a one termer if it wasnt for......

Trump is your President...

You are the delusional one Tard...

Gallup has Putin’s whore at 37% and they’re the gold standard.
/——/ Putin’s whore sold him our uranium for contributions to her fake charity. I doubt she can pull 37%.

'The fact is that other polls say something different. Even Fox News's poll says 48% would definitely not vote for Trump.

Take a moment and ask if that 48% that will vote against him will flip key swing states in 2020?

What is my point?

Simple, you can have Trump losing the National Popular vote again and still winning the Electoral College if you can not get swing state voters out to vote.

So as posters post polls of likely voters across the nation the fact is you need to break it down to states and can a Democrat win swing states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania to prevent Trump from winning again?

'The fact is that other polls say something different. Even Fox News's poll says 48% would definitely not vote for Trump.

I got news for ya, Sherlock. 48% didn't vote for him in 2016 either
and he still won the electoral college in a rout. (And I could say that
55% didn't vote for him when you factor in the other minor candidates.)

Y'all keep forgetting that majorities of voters only count in individual
states.

Oops.

A lot of his base will be gone by 2020 most of natural causes and opioids

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back