Swiss do the unthinkable: deny Muslims citizenship.

Who's supporting or defending extremists? Or, is this just another example of regressive stupidity on your part?
The Regressive Lefties are always so willing to self-identify for me.

Where, precisely, did I say you're "supporting or defending extremists"?

Please show me.

You just made a pretty serious and nasty charge. And then a personal insult. Now, back it up.

I won't expect an apology. I know how you folks are.

It's implied in the post I quoted.

Who's defending extremists?
Who's allying with jihadists, terrorists etc?

The Regressive Left? The Regressive Right?

You enjoy insulting others.
Perhaps you should read what the honest liberal below says. He's the one who coined the term "Regressive Left". He is clear & comprehensive in his explanation.

As I said, I wasn't expecting an apology.

And you're certainly welcome to point out all my actual "insults". Such as your use of the term "stupidity".

2_zpsaqipexhy.gif~original

The term, which you use over and over "Regressive Leftie" is an insult. The claim that they "make alliances with etc etc" is likewise dishonest.

If you don't like insults, why do you use them?
If you perceive it as an insult - which it is not - then clearly you're taking it personally.

That's why I point out that you folks are so quick to self-identify for me.

I didn't mention you in any way, but you got defensive, jumped in and posted an insult. Not my fault.

You won't see me launching nasty personal insults and name-calling.

Who's supporting or defending extremists? Or, is this just another example of regressive stupidity on your part?

Please show me.

You just made a pretty serious and nasty charge. And then a personal insult. Now, back it up.

Perhaps you should read what the honest liberal below says. He's the one who coined the term "Regressive Left". He is clear & comprehensive in his explanation.

And you're certainly welcome to point out all my actual "insults". Such as your use of the term "stupidity".

The term, which you use over and over "Regressive Leftie" is an insult. The claim that they "make alliances with etc etc" is likewise dishonest.

If you perceive it as an insult - which it is not - then clearly you're taking it personally.

I didn't mention you in any way, but you got defensive, jumped in and posted an insult. Not my fault.

You throw it around almost continuously.

In your words - what does it mean? How is it NOT an insult?

And I do apologize for resorting to a personal insult, you are right, you don't do that.

Please show me.

You throw it around almost continuously.

In your words - what does it mean? How is it NOT an insult?

And I do apologize for resorting to a personal insult, you are right, you don't do that.
Thanks, much appreciated.

I think Nawaz puts it so well that I don't think I can improve on it. I started a thread on this a few weeks ago - the people who are so defensive and tolerant and open-minded of Islam (I didn't say terrorists) are often (not always) the same people who are so quick to attack Christianity. So what they effectively do, as Nawaz points out, is align themselves with regressive cultures such as fundamental Islam.

I see them do it in one of three ways: They (1) they deflect to the evils of Christianity (The Crusades, the Crusades!), they (2) equate Modern Day Christianity with Jihadism to dilute the latest jihadist slaughter, and/or they (3) just skip the whole thing and to straight to personal insults and name-calling. They even did this in that thread I mentioned, it's as if they can't help themselves!

That's what I'm talking about. And by the way, in this thread I had a conversation with a guy who REALLY DOES blame of all Islam for the evils of jihadism, and I strongly disagree with him too.

Nawaz is a British liberal activist who finds himself stuck between the absolutist, binary-thinking right wing and the sometimes inexplicable actions of what he calls the Regressive Left. I'm with him.

It's "unthinkable" to American immigration officials, but not to any American capable of understanding common sense:

Swiss Do the Unthinkable: Deny Muslims Citizenship

In a move which no doubt has American immigration officials baffled, the Swiss are denying citizenship to Muslim after Muslim for failing to integrate into their society.

In this latest case, two Muslim girls were denied citizenship because they refused to swim in a pool with boys present.
hahahahahahah, you are a dumbcunt, fat boy. unthinkable. lol

It's "unthinkable" to American immigration officials, but not to any American capable of understanding common sense:

Swiss Do the Unthinkable: Deny Muslims Citizenship

In a move which no doubt has American immigration officials baffled, the Swiss are denying citizenship to Muslim after Muslim for failing to integrate into their society.

In this latest case, two Muslim girls were denied citizenship because they refused to swim in a pool with boys present.
hahahahahahah, you are a dumbcunt, fat boy. unthinkable. lol
Brilliant.

And how many others like her are there in the Netherlands?

About 360,000. Interestingly, about two years ago I met another person who was also Indonesian Dutch, and her name was also Iris. It was an eerie coincidence.
About 2% of the population. Yeah, that's a hell of a lot of "diversity."

In either event, your claim is defeated.

No it isn't. 2% of the population isn't what your ilk mean by "diversity." They wouldn't be able to cause a problem if they wanted to.

It is their country and not ours ----- end of discussion.
So that means we can't discuss them?

You realize you're an idiot, don't you?
I only realize that you need your middle finger chopped off... Of course we can discuss how such things might be applicable in our country. Obviously, my ancestors had to meet stringent requirements in order to come into the United States some 120 years ago. They would not have been allowed in if they indicated that they believed churches and synagogues should be blown up and that the Judeo/Christianity ethic was totally in error. I do not believe most Moslems believe in this either ether.

Unfortunately, I know of no Moslem nation that is as accepting of our differences as we are of theirs. This does not give me a warm cozy feeling. Of course the very same could be applied to atheists. Most universities/colleges were once quite Christian and yet as Christian educators tend to be accepting of other points of view, atheist once in the majority are not so sympathetic.

It is their country and not ours ----- end of discussion.
So that means we can't discuss them?

You realize you're an idiot, don't you?
I only realize that you need your middle finger chopped off... Of course we can discuss how such things might be applicable in our country. Obviously, my ancestors had to meet stringent requirements in order to come into the United States some 120 years ago. They would not have been allowed in if they indicated that they believed churches and synagogues should be blown up and that the Judeo/Christianity ethic was totally in error. I do not believe most Moslems believe in this either ether.

Unfortunately, I know of no Moslem nation that is as accepting of our differences as we are of theirs. This does not give me a warm cozy feeling. Of course the very same could be applied to atheists. Most universities/colleges were once quite Christian and yet as Christian educators tend to be accepting of other points of view, atheist once in the majority are not so sympathetic.

What does that have to do with whether so-called "diversity" is beneficial? What do we gain by importing muzzie savages, other than a lot of problems, that is?

Last edited:

About 360,000. Interestingly, about two years ago I met another person who was also Indonesian Dutch, and her name was also Iris. It was an eerie coincidence.

No it isn't. 2% of the population isn't what your ilk mean by "diversity." They wouldn't be able to cause a problem if they wanted to.

That 2% is only the Indo. The Netherland proper is about 20% minority, including peoples from many countries and cultures. Like I said, your statement is defeated. Stubbornness will not help you save face. It will only make you look even more foolish. Kinda like that time you make a gofundme to raise money to defeat Ryan, but nobody donated.

That 2% is only the Indo. The Netherland proper is about 20% minority, including peoples from many countries and cultures. Like I said, your statement is defeated. Stubbornness will not help you save face. It will only make you look even more foolish. Kinda like that time you make a gofundme to raise money to defeat Ryan, but nobody donated.

It's 85% European, and 1/3 of the rest are the muzzie savages who have recently been imported and are causing all the trouble. A decade ago it was 90% European. That's hardly what your ilk would call "diverse." BTW, Indonesia is a Muslim country, so you can add that into the 5% Muzzie population from the Middle East.

Forum List

Back