Swiss do the unthinkable: deny Muslims citizenship.

It's "unthinkable" to American immigration officials, but not to any American capable of understanding common sense:

Swiss Do the Unthinkable: Deny Muslims Citizenship

In a move which no doubt has American immigration officials baffled, the Swiss are denying citizenship to Muslim after Muslim for failing to integrate into their society.

In this latest case, two Muslim girls were denied citizenship because they refused to swim in a pool with boys present.
But but but you guys hate Europeans.
Actually, the right in America hates the EU.

The self-proclaimed leftists are the ones who actually hate Europeans.
Could you give me an example of proof?

About 360,000. Interestingly, about two years ago I met another person who was also Indonesian Dutch, and her name was also Iris. It was an eerie coincidence.
About 2% of the population. Yeah, that's a hell of a lot of "diversity."

In either event, your claim is defeated.

No it isn't. 2% of the population isn't what your ilk mean by "diversity." They wouldn't be able to cause a problem if they wanted to.

That 2% is only the Indo. The Netherland proper is about 20% minority, including peoples from many countries and cultures. Like I said, your statement is defeated. Stubbornness will not help you save face. It will only make you look even more foolish. Kinda like that time you make a gofundme to raise money to defeat Ryan, but nobody donated.

It's 85% European, and 1/3 of the rest are the muzzie savages who have recently been imported and are causing all the trouble. A decade ago it was 90% European. That's hardly what your ilk would call "diverse." BTW, Indonesia is a Muslim country, so you can add that into the 5% Muzzie population from the Middle East.

Indonesia is a former colony of the Netherlands, moron. :slap:

Now you will put up even a SINGLE quote by any of the fantastic number of "Famous Muslim Celebrities" who have come out and condemned Jihadism. Just one out of ALL 24!
I do not believe ANY muslim who professes to follow the teaching found in the coran can be a "peaceful muslim".
It's an oxymoron.
As a muslim you must be 'all-in' with the teachings of the coran or you are not a muslim. Period.
I'm assuming that's a "yes".
"Yes" to what?
The question I asked: "Just to confirm, then, you equate (24 Famous celebrities who are Muslim) Shaquille O'Neal, Ellen Burstyn, Ali, Janet Jackson and Dr. Oz with a man in the Middle East who would cut the head off an American child and post it on You Tube, is that a fair statement?"

Yes?
I don't give a fuck if a skank like Janet Jackson is a muslim or not.
I stand by my statement. Anyone who claims to be a muslim must follow the teachings of the coran.
Within those teachings are found the commands for muslims all over the world to commit mass murder and acts of terrorism on every 'non-believer'.
Any muslim, even fucking Dr. OZ who would openly condemn these barbaric insane acts of violence is an automatic target for other muslims to murder.
Hence the reason NO FUCKING MUSLIMS will condemn the teachings found within the coran which they themselves profess to follow.
Muslim (those muslims who stop following the coran are risking their lives and their families lives of course) who follow the coran's teachings are either current terrorists or they are complicant in the terrorist acts other muslims commit. Period.

If you can't even spell the name of the muslim holy book I prolly won't take you as an authority on the tenants of Islam.
I know very well how to spell asshole!
I CHOOSE not to spell that word correctly because it's not worth a fucking stack of used asswipe.
The pedophile who wrote the "Misogyny and Violence and Murder of Innocents For Dummies" was piece of shit.
I refer to the fucking creep as alla-wishes'.
As in 'alla-wishes' he could have fucked more ten year old little girls and boys before becoming maggot food.

I'm assuming that's a "yes".
"Yes" to what?
The question I asked: "Just to confirm, then, you equate (24 Famous celebrities who are Muslim) Shaquille O'Neal, Ellen Burstyn, Ali, Janet Jackson and Dr. Oz with a man in the Middle East who would cut the head off an American child and post it on You Tube, is that a fair statement?"

Yes?
I stand by my statement. Anyone who claims to be a muslim must follow the teachings of the coran.
Within those teachings are found the commands for muslims all over the world to commit mass murder and acts of terrorism on every 'non-believer'.
Any muslim, even fucking Dr. OZ who would openly condemn these barbaric insane acts of violence is an automatic target for other muslims to murder.
Hence the reason NO FUCKING MUSLIMS will condemn the teachings found within the coran which they themselves profess to follow.
Muslim (those muslims who stop following the coran are risking their lives and their families lives of course) who follow the coran's teachings are either current terrorists or they are complicant in the terrorist acts other muslims commit. Period.

If you can't even spell the name of the muslim holy book I prolly won't take you as an authority on the tenants of Islam.
I CHOOSE not to spell that word correctly because it's not worth a fucking stack of used asswipe.
The pedophile who wrote the "Misogyny and Violence and Murder of Innocents For Dummies" was piece of shit.
As in 'alla-wishes' he could have fucked more ten year old little girls and boys before becoming maggot food.

And you can swear too, kudos.

The girls, whose names were not disclosed, said their religion prevents them from participating in compulsory swimming lessons with males in the pool at the same time. Their naturalization application was rejected because the sisters did not comply with the school curriculum, Basel authorities said.

Aha! They want to invoke their religion as a means to be exempt from the law!

Who does that sound like? I'll give you a hint...

starts with 'Christian' and ends with 'Conservatives'

OOPS.

Those Christians were born here, and the Constitution protects their religious expression.

So resident alien Christians in the US can be denied their right to worship?
If your 'religion' teaches you not to swim with males so FUCKING DON'T!
Why the fuck should ANYONE have to be made to change their lives to accommodate you?
Muslims are clinically insane fucking zombies.
The whole world is waking up to this muslim bullshit.

Kind of like Christians who don't want their kids in sex education classes?
So what do 'Christians' do then?
They arrange PEACEFULLY! to not have their kids attend that class. They don't blow the fucking school up!
God you're an idiot!

"Yes" to what?

Yes?

And you can swear too, kudos.
Go fuck yourself!

About 2% of the population. Yeah, that's a hell of a lot of "diversity."

No it isn't. 2% of the population isn't what your ilk mean by "diversity." They wouldn't be able to cause a problem if they wanted to.

That 2% is only the Indo. The Netherland proper is about 20% minority, including peoples from many countries and cultures. Like I said, your statement is defeated. Stubbornness will not help you save face. It will only make you look even more foolish. Kinda like that time you make a gofundme to raise money to defeat Ryan, but nobody donated.

It's 85% European, and 1/3 of the rest are the muzzie savages who have recently been imported and are causing all the trouble. A decade ago it was 90% European. That's hardly what your ilk would call "diverse." BTW, Indonesia is a Muslim country, so you can add that into the 5% Muzzie population from the Middle East.

No shit, Sherlock? Algeria is a former colony of France. What do you imagine that proves? Does it mean the people living there aren't Muslims?

No shit, Sherlock? Algeria is a former colony of France. What do you imagine that proves? Does it mean the people living there aren't Muslims?

The point is that people have been migrating from Indonesia to the Netherlands since before you were born.

Every American needs to see this vid.............

If they did, Trump would win all 50 states!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

White thrash ---neo-nazis - invaded a Muslim neighborhood in order to incite violence.

What's a Muslim neighborhood?

Oh, let me think.
How about fucking DEARBORN!
PLEASE take your female family members there for a nice peaceful afternoon stroll.
TIP:
Make sure your female family members are not showing any 'skin' otherwise you will be wiping muslim spit off them.
ENJOY!

The point is that people have been migrating from Indonesia to the Netherlands since before you were born.

They are still a tiny minority. You seem to believe that the presence of one person who isn't of European descent means they have what you leftwing douche bags call "diversity."

They are still a tiny minority. You seem to believe that the presence of one person who isn't of European descent means they have what you leftwing douche bags call "diversity."

You keep calling me left wing, but that doesn't make it true. Netherlands proper has a 20% minority population, from multiple countries and cultures. On top of that, even the European immigrants come from different cultures. You really want to sit here and try to claim that all of Europe shares a single culture? You're really trying be your personal record for fuckery, aren't you?

You keep calling me left wing, but that doesn't make it true. Netherlands proper has a 20% minority population, from multiple countries and cultures. On top of that, even the European immigrants come from different cultures. You really want to sit here and try to claim that all of Europe shares a single culture? You're really trying be your personal record for fuckery, aren't you?

The entirety of the Netherlands has a 15% minority population. Minorities from neighboring countries aren't that different. Muzzies are completely alien to European culture. That's why we fought them for 1400 years.

Furthermore, the Netherlands current ethnic makeup doesn't provide a good argument for you since the Muzzies have been rioting and murdering people. 20 years ago the ethnic composition of the Netherlands was much more pure, and they didn't have any problems with people being threatened with murder for drawing cartoons.

The entirety of the Netherlands has a 15% minority population.

:lol:

Now you're in denial. It's 20 percent. Actually, it's a little more than that, but let's round down to 20 percent. Why you insist on trying to deny this is beyond me, other than the fact that you do tend to be detached from reality.

Minorities from neighboring countries aren't that different.

:lmao: You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Now you're in denial. It's 20 percent. Actually, it's a little more than that, but let's round down to 20 percent. Why you insist on trying to deny this is beyond me, other than the fact that you do tend to be detached from reality.

78.3 + 5.9 = 84.2%

Netherlands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

78.3 + 5.9 = 84.2%

You can't seem to get it through your head that everyone in Europe doesn't constitute a single ethnicity, nor a single culture, can you? You're a joke.

78.3 + 5.9 = 84.2%

You can't seem to get it through your head that everyone in Europe doesn't constitute a single ethnicity, nor a single culture, can you? You're a joke.

They are much closer to being the same than the Muzzie savages.

Forum List

Back