Swiss Justice - spot on

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I wonder how many countries would stick it to rich folk like this. Fantastic stuff. 4 years is a long time.
I hope that the brit govt will take action to exclude these criminals from govt work. There would be little hope with the current shower. If Im honest my hopes arent high with the new govt.
WEF

I wonder how many countries would stick it to rich folk like this. Fantastic stuff. 4 years is a long time.
I hope that the brit govt will take action to exclude these criminals from govt work. There would be little hope with the current shower. If Im honest my hopes arent high with the new govt.
WEF

Government is run by criminals

WEF
That's Indians for ya Tommy. A cat born in a kennel ain't a dog. So don't get suckered into thinking they're British.

WEF
I isn't enough for these scumbags to be filthy rich they have to humiliate people who work for them, the workers should have robbed the bastards then left one night.

WEF
Just think tainty, if they had just kept them in India, none of it would have been found out.

Why do you like assholes like this so much?

Or if we had not Colonised India and looted it none of it would have happened.
Oh, India has been colonized and looted many times. But, that was long ago. India has been independent for decades, they are responsible for what THEY do now.

No one else.

Why do you cheer on slavery ?

The only scumbags engaged in slavery today, are wealthy hindu's, blacks in Africa who have more slave now, than at any time in history. Arabs, and INCELS, like you, who can't get laid any other way.

Why are you silent on the African slavery going on RIGHT NOW?

Forum List

Back