Switzerland votes to criminalize homophobia and hate speech

Who is reality? To whom does reality belong? Whose reality are we talking about?
"Reality" is relative. Every sentient being is a perceptual center of the universe, imposing a "this, and notthis" duality upon a universe that otherwise is not dualistic.
A human's "reality" is the result of that human's perceptions. Perceptions are the very definition of subjective.
Exactly. Thats why soupnazi has no clue what he is talking about.
Wrong as I am leaving you a total fool
Dont leave as a total fool At least take some of this reality with you. :rolleyes:
I beat the shit out of you with it.
Thats not reality. :rolleyes:
So demonstrate how people have different reality you have so far failed massively

That is also why we cannot know what violence words may be associated with in the mind of a beholder. Laws against words feed our feebleness, they do not develop spiritual strength.
We can define violent words/actions and reach a majority agreement on what that entails. Its not a law against words. Its a law against violent words.
Majority agreement is worthless and does not define truth.

There is no such thing as a violent word
Majority agreement defines reality for that group.

Of course there is a such thing as a violent word. Violent is merely an adjective describing the type of word.
You are both correct.
You don't like Schrodinger, already?

We can define violent words/actions and reach a majority agreement on what that entails. Its not a law against words. Its a law against violent words.

Of course there is a such thing as a violent word. Violent is merely an adjective describing the type of word.
No it does not.

Of course it does. Are you in the US?

Yes there is a such thing as a violent word. Thats why the Swiss made a law against them.
There is no such thing as a violent word and laws do not change reality
The majority of the Swiss disagree with you. They are more credible than you are. Thats the reality.

You are both correct.
who is schrodinger?

Exactly. Thats why soupnazi has no clue what he is talking about.
Dont leave as a total fool At least take some of this reality with you. :rolleyes:
So demonstrate how people have different reality you have so far failed massively
I already did, In my reality the time is different than in your reality. :rolleyes:

No it does not.

Yes there is a such thing as a violent word. Thats why the Swiss made a law against them.
The majority of the Swiss disagree with you. They are more credible than you are. Thats the reality.
No they are not as they are denying fact and reality as you are

No it does not.

You've presented no facts. The fact is that violent words exist. Thats reality.

I already did, In my reality the time is different than in your reality. :rolleyes:
Wrong you failed.

The designation is different time is not.

You are both correct.
who is schrodinger?
Sorry, didn't mean to 'drop names'. It involves a mind experiment in quantum physics involving a fictive cat. It is both dead and not dead at the same time, according to the experiment.

No it does not.

I have presented fact proving you wrong there is no such thing as violent speech.

You have failed to demonstrate reality is different for different people

Wrong you failed.

Says who?

Your sentence didnt make any sense. The fact is that your reality is different than mine because we dont even have the same time.

I have presented fact proving you wrong there is no such thing as violent speech.

Youve only presented your incorrect opinion. Nothing you have said had any facts in it.

Says who?

You are both correct.
who is schrodinger?
Sorry, didn't mean to 'drop names'. It involves a mind experiment in quantum physics involving a fictive cat. It is both dead and not dead at the same time, according to the experiment.
I think I heard this one in the Girl With All The Gifts?

Youve only presented your incorrect opinion. Nothing you have said had any facts in it.

Says who?
I stated fact not opinion .

I proved you wrong

You are both correct.
who is schrodinger?
Now, you've got me; never heard of it.

who is schrodinger?
Now, you've got me; never heard of it.
Its a movie where Glen Close asks this girl a question like this.

THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS is Perfect Horror for Today (Review) | Nerdist

Wrong you failed.

Says who?

Your sentence didnt make any sense. The fact is that your reality is different than mine because we dont even have the same time.
We have the same time even if we live in different time zones only our designation. For the passage of time differs which does not alter reality.

Wrong you failed.

Says who?

We have the same time even if we live in different time zones only our designation. For the passage of time differs which does not alter reality.
No we dont have the same time. We know this to be false because different people measure time differently. How do you know what calendar I am using in my reality?

Says who?
I stated fact not opinion .

I proved you wrong
Your opinions are not fact.

You proved yourself wrong.

Wrong you failed.

Says who?

No we dont have the same time. We know this to be false because different people measure time differently. How do you know what calendar I am using in my reality?
Yes time is the same for everyone we merely designate different measurements for it's progression.

Forum List

Back