Syria Gas Attack: Assad's Doing... Or False Flag? [VIDEO]...

And for those of you claiming only Assad or Putin has chemical weapons....you really need to get up to speed.

The Islamic State (also known as ISIS) has been accused of carrying out a chemical attack in Mosul last week, which, if confirmed, would appear to be the first time it has used this tactic during its battle with Iraqi government forces to retake control of the city.

The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) said in a statement that about twelve people, including women and children, were being treated for possible exposure to chemical weapons in a hospital in Erbil. While the ICRC stressed tests had not yet proved conclusive, it found the symptoms of the hospitalized patients suggested that they had been exposed to mustard agent. Iraqi authorities have said that ISIS was behind the attack.

ISIS Accused of Unleashing Chemical Weapons in Mosul

You play the role of the useful idiot very well. Even if ISIS had chemical weapons, they don't fly Sukoi fighter jets, which is what dropped the sarin in Syria. The jet was tracked by allied forces, and seen flying over the village.

And I'm to believe allied forces? Those same allies who have been trying to overthrow Assad to put in the Muslim Brotherhood?

I don't fucking think so.

Yup, Iraqi soldiers ripped Kuwaiti babies out of incubators, Iraq was a threat to the US, Hussein supported Al Qaeda, Hussein had WMD, and so on and so on. Will Americans believe this B.S. too? I'm guessing yes.

Let's see, while Obama mumbled Assad must go all of his actions actually empowered Assad, and now Tillerson is saying Assad doesn't necessarily have to go, so where do you get the idea the West is so invested in regime change?

Just last week Trump through both Rex Tillerson and Nicky Barber said that regime change is off the table. We're leaving it to the Russians to do anything about Assad. And all the Russians will do is veto a UN security counsel resolution to do anything about it.

Assad was beginning to seize control of Syria again. He's winning the war. Why would he carry out a chemical weapon attack? This thing stinks of False Flag.

As I previously posted. There is no such thing as winning a civil war until you eliminated all the enemies.

Don't you think that Assad soldiers could of have done this on their own?

1. Assad's a smart guy. He knows the possible consequences of using chemical weapons. That's why he wisely signed the Chemical Weapons Treaty Ban. The man's no fool. He's currently winning the war. Why would he jeopardize that?

This reeks of False Flag. The 'Regime Change' folks are beginning to realize their agenda is failing in Syria. Hence, this chemical weapon attack scam. Now they'll declare all-out war on Syria. This has been done before.

2. We gotta get out of the Middle East. Time to adopt a disengagement policy there. All the meddling and war needs to end.

1. Using chemicals or other means of killing his enemies doesn't make any difference for a brutal dictator. He used them before so what's the difference in using it again. Remember Putin is responsible for removing all these chemicals. There ain't no way I can pin this on the rebels or ISIS because as you said Assad is winning and they controlled that area especially on air.

2. It's not that easy to get out from all these cluster fuck in the ME. Every time we pulled out China and Russia will just step in. A very good example of that is when we closed the Clark and Subic basses in the Philippines 1991. Now China is building man made island in the Sprately area. If we let Russia and China take over ------ what and where do you think US will stand?

Assad has not begun to win the war. In fighting the rebels he has had to surrender control of Syria to the Iranians and Russians. Perhaps he believed chemical weapons would give him the ability to regain control of his country from the Iranian and Russians.

False Flag.
Or true flag? We simply don't know.

Perhaps you don't want to know. :dunno:
I do want to know, but we simply don't have the facts to go on to decide just what happened. That said it seems more plausible that Assad did it to undermine moral of the rebels than that the rebels gassed themselves. The notion that they gassed themselves is predicated on the idea that the world would be so outraged it would rush to their aid, but while the world is outraged, no one is rushing in to aid them. So Assad has a rational motive for a chemical weapons attack, but the rebels don't.

Read this it might help understand the situation.

"Back in January, Paul said in an interview with The Daily Caller that false flag attacks could be used by both the so-called American “deep state” and foreign actors to draw the Trump administration into foreign engagements. (RELATED: Ron Paul Warns Of False Flags And A ‘Shadow Government’)

“All we need is a false flag and an accident and everybody will be for teaching them a lesson,” he told TheDC’s Alex Pfeiffer. “You know the deep state is very very powerful and they have a lot of control.”
Paul is clearly mistaken. American presidents cant go to war for more than 60 days without approval by Congress and in fact don't go to war unless popular support for the war is well over 50%. Bush43 did not go to war in Iraq until popular support for the war was over 70%. No false flag attack in Syria would produce that kind of popular support for war. Moreover, Obama clearly never intended to try to use force to remove Assad and the Trump administration has recently stated Assad does not necessarily have to go, so there is no basis for believing this was a false flag attack.

Let's see, while Obama mumbled Assad must go all of his actions actually empowered Assad, and now Tillerson is saying Assad doesn't necessarily have to go, so where do you get the idea the West is so invested in regime change?

Just last week Trump through both Rex Tillerson and Nicky Barber said that regime change is off the table. We're leaving it to the Russians to do anything about Assad. And all the Russians will do is veto a UN security counsel resolution to do anything about it.
Exactly so.

Love the righteous indignation coming out of the US on this issue.
How many Syrian "little children" did you bomb last week ?

This one just stinks of False Flag so much. Assad's a pretty smart guy. He's winning the war. Why would he jeopardize that by ordering a chemical weapon attack? He knows the possible consequences. This doesn't add up.

It seems like a last desperate attempt to 'Regime Change' him. It's intended to force Trump to expand US involvement in the war. And it looks like that's exactly what's gonna happen. Another endless bloody war. Will these wars ever end?
Suuuure. That's been Trump's plan all along!
Get into another fight with the fucking sand monkeys.
You're fucking mentally unstable!Assad better be watching the skies.
He's about to eat four B1's flying at 50K feet carrying four satellite guided MOABS each for lunch.

None. The US goes out of it's way to avoid hitting citizens. Sometimes too far. The bad guys know that and that is why they use civilians as human shields. If you hate this country so much leave it.
Tommy lives in Scotland. I see you're new, just so you know.

Because of business with foreign countries. Actually I found lots of them to be well informed, up to date and unbiased better than people here that has been so long and still ignorant.
They tell me how dumb we are especially believing every Trump lies.

Syria is, and never has been a threat to the US. We never had any business demanding 'Regime Change' there. When are Americans gonna wake up and have enough of this Permanent War agenda?

Assad was beginning to seize control of Syria again. He's winning the war. Why would he carry out a chemical weapon attack? This thing stinks of False Flag.

You LOONEY TUNES and your false flag conspiracies show what kind of nuts you are and Ron Paul is the head nut.

Who has the technology to use poison gas. ISIS doesn't. The rebels don't. The only people are Assad and Putin. Or maybe it was little
green men from Mars. Or maybe it was the deep state that did it.
I just purchased a video copy of Dick Cheney and Bush loading the poison gas into a rebel pickup.

You play the role of the useful idiot very well. Even if ISIS had chemical weapons, they don't fly Sukoi fighter jets, which is what dropped the sarin in Syria. The jet was tracked by allied forces, and seen flying over the village.

There are no other planes or helicopters flying in that particular area.

Russia and Syria are the only one's flying Sukoi fighters from Syrian airbases. They were picked up on radar, so we know where they came from and where they went.

Link please.

None. The US goes out of it's way to avoid hitting citizens. Sometimes too far. The bad guys know that and that is why they use civilians as human shields. If you hate this country so much leave it.
The asshole is posting from an internet cafe in N. Pakistan.
He gets paid the equivalent of two cents per post. Enough to buy a blow job from one of the local 'pool-boys'.

Boy, the Warmongers are so hellbent on dragging us into yet another endless bloody war. I'm very skeptical of this report claiming Assad used chemical weapons. It just doesn't make any sense.

Absolute false flag. 1. Assad doesn't NEED to do this...he is winning the war. 2. The US,Israel,Saudi Arabia etc WANT this done because if Assad wins then there goes the Rothschild bank they want installed.

It appears to be a last ditch attempt by the US/West to 'Regime Change' Assad. They realize their agenda is failing there. A chemical weapon attack at this point makes no strategic sense for Assad. It only makes strategic sense for the 'Regime Change' crowd. That's why i believe it is a False Flag event.

They're trying to suck Trump in. Hopefully he won't take the bait. But i suspect Trump is gonna escalate our involvement. This False Flag event makes it very difficult for him. I see a bigger bloodier intervention coming.

"Hersh also said that a secret agreement in 2012 was reached between the Obama Administration and the leaders of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, to set up a sarin gas attack and blame it on Assad so that the US could invade and overthrow Assad."

There's no doubt there was a plan. It was a set up. However, it looks like they now realize their 'Regime Change' agenda is failing in Syria. Assad's actually winning the war. Hence, this False Flag event. Now we can expect a full invasion of Syria.

This stuff has been done many times in the past. Nothing changes. It's a Permanent War agenda. It keeps the Sheeple in line. Keeping them in a permanent state of fear & anxiety, makes them easier to control. People in fear, usually support just about anything their Governments do. After all, it's 'for their own good', right?
So which country is going to "invade" Syria?
Fucking CHIRP!!!
Go get some mental help!

And shame on the US Government/Corporate Media. Such a mad rush to claim Assad is responsible. There hasn't been any credible investigations. Yet, the US Government/Corporate Media has already decided it was Assad. So shameful.
Bombs got dropped out of HIS helicopters and a cloud of gas went up which killed 70+ innocent civilians who happen to be rebel moderates opposed to Assad. How DARE anyone jump to the conclusion that Assad did it?

Now it's helicopters? Last article I read witnesses couldn't identify the plane.

Last ditch effort for the usual suspects to 'Regime Change' Assad. It's a False Flag event. Look for the US/West to declare all-out war on Syria. It's just a sad repeat of history. When will the wars end?

If we in the west declare war on Assad get ready for WWIII. Even if they just try to declare a no fly zone, not Russia nor Syria nor Iran will tolerate it because of Libya. We all know what happened there.
The US would crush the Russian army in less than a week.

I agree. It's not even close. Russia is vastly out-manned and out-spent by the US and NATO. The US alone, spends about $800 Billion annually on military. Russia can only muster about $50 Billion. And with NATO nations combined, it's a huge mismatch.

Russia couldn't possibly win a conflict with the US. However, i don't want it to come to that in Syria. I don't feel we belong there. I feel 'Regime Change' is misguided and illegal. We never had any business being in Syria. I support a disengagement policy in the Middle East. Enough is enough.

Boy, the Warmongers are so hellbent on dragging us into yet another endless bloody war. I'm very skeptical of this report claiming Assad used chemical weapons. It just doesn't make any sense.

Absolute false flag. 1. Assad doesn't NEED to do this...he is winning the war. 2. The US,Israel,Saudi Arabia etc WANT this done because if Assad wins then there goes the Rothschild bank they want installed.

It appears to be a last ditch attempt by the US/West to 'Regime Change' Assad. They realize their agenda is failing there. A chemical weapon attack at this point makes no strategic sense for Assad. It only makes strategic sense for the 'Regime Change' crowd. That's why i believe it is a False Flag event.

They're trying to suck Trump in. Hopefully he won't take the bait. But i suspect Trump is gonna escalate our involvement. This False Flag event makes it very difficult for him. I see a bigger bloodier intervention coming.

Trump has shown no indication of wanting to take down Assad. He is talking about destroying ISIS only and that will actually strengthen Assad.

This one just stinks of False Flag so much. Assad's a pretty smart guy. He's winning the war. Why would he jeopardize that by ordering a chemical weapon attack? He knows the possible consequences. This doesn't add up.

It seems like a last desperate attempt to 'Regime Change' him. It's intended to force Trump to expand US involvement in the war. And it looks like that's exactly what's gonna happen. Another endless bloody war. Will these wars ever end?
Suuuure. That's been Trump's plan all along!
Get into another fight with the fucking sand monkeys.
You're fucking mentally unstable!Assad better be watching the skies.
He's about to eat four B1's flying at 50K feet carrying four satellite guided MOABS each for lunch.

Why do you want more war? We don't belong in Syria. We never did.

Its just a fact. The US economy is set up for war. The Russian gdp is similar to Italy. All of the wealth in Russia is stashed off shore in Panama and London mansions. How long would they be able to carry on ?

First Russia has the home field advantage, ie they're a lot closer, and don't have to fly their forces half way around the world. They don't have to fight a sustained war, just make it impossible for the US to get a foot hold, and see if America has the will to launch another D-day.

Forum List

Back