Syria Gas Attack: Assad's Doing... Or False Flag? [VIDEO]...

"Hersh also said that a secret agreement in 2012 was reached between the Obama Administration and the leaders of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, to set up a sarin gas attack and blame it on Assad so that the US could invade and overthrow Assad."

There's no doubt there was a plan. It was a set up. However, it looks like they now realize their 'Regime Change' agenda is failing in Syria. Assad's actually winning the war. Hence, this False Flag event. Now we can expect a full invasion of Syria.

This stuff has been done many times in the past. Nothing changes. It's a Permanent War agenda. It keeps the Sheeple in line. Keeping them in a permanent state of fear & anxiety, makes them easier to control. People in fear, usually support just about anything their Governments do. After all, it's 'for their own good', right?
So which country is going to "invade" Syria?
Fucking CHIRP!!!
Go get some mental help!

The 'Coalition of the Willing.' Where have we heard that before? Stay tuned.

Let's see, while Obama mumbled Assad must go all of his actions actually empowered Assad, and now Tillerson is saying Assad doesn't necessarily have to go, so where do you get the idea the West is so invested in regime change?

Just last week Trump through both Rex Tillerson and Nicky Barber said that regime change is off the table. We're leaving it to the Russians to do anything about Assad. And all the Russians will do is veto a UN security counsel resolution to do anything about it.

So why would Assad fuck up the good will by cooking babies fromthe sky? Why would Assad want to enrage the whole world? It makes no sense at all.

But those who are out there and have been involved in wanting to overthrow Assad all these years, they needed the world to be enraged. They need the planet pissed off.

Boy, the Warmongers are so hellbent on dragging us into yet another endless bloody war. I'm very skeptical of this report claiming Assad used chemical weapons. It just doesn't make any sense.

Absolute false flag. 1. Assad doesn't NEED to do this...he is winning the war. 2. The US,Israel,Saudi Arabia etc WANT this done because if Assad wins then there goes the Rothschild bank they want installed.

It appears to be a last ditch attempt by the US/West to 'Regime Change' Assad. They realize their agenda is failing there. A chemical weapon attack at this point makes no strategic sense for Assad. It only makes strategic sense for the 'Regime Change' crowd. That's why i believe it is a False Flag event.

Let's see, while Obama mumbled Assad must go all of his actions actually empowered Assad, and now Tillerson is saying Assad doesn't necessarily have to go, so where do you get the idea the West is so invested in regime change?

They're trying to suck Trump in. Hopefully he won't take the bait. But i suspect Trump is gonna escalate our involvement. This False Flag event makes it very difficult for him. I see a bigger bloodier intervention coming.

Trump has shown no indication of wanting to take down Assad. He is talking about destroying ISIS only and that will actually strengthen Assad.

Yes, but this False Flag event puts a lot of pressure on him to escalate the war. I hope he doesn't get sucked in, but i'm afraid he is gonna take the bait.

Boy, the Warmongers are so hellbent on dragging us into yet another endless bloody war. I'm very skeptical of this report claiming Assad used chemical weapons. It just doesn't make any sense. Way too convenient for the 'Regime Change' folks.

It doesn't matter who did it, they are going to drag us to war.

You're fucking mentally unstable!Assad better be watching the skies.
He's about to eat four B1's flying at 50K feet carrying four satellite guided MOABS each for lunch.

That worked in Afghanistan, because they didn't have an airforce.

People just need to think about this calmly and rationally. Who benefits the most from this 'Chemical Weapons Attack?' Here's a hint, it isn't Assad.

Absolute false flag. 1. Assad doesn't NEED to do this...he is winning the war. 2. The US,Israel,Saudi Arabia etc WANT this done because if Assad wins then there goes the Rothschild bank they want installed.

It appears to be a last ditch attempt by the US/West to 'Regime Change' Assad. They realize their agenda is failing there. A chemical weapon attack at this point makes no strategic sense for Assad. It only makes strategic sense for the 'Regime Change' crowd. That's why i believe it is a False Flag event.

They're trying to suck Trump in. Hopefully he won't take the bait. But i suspect Trump is gonna escalate our involvement. This False Flag event makes it very difficult for him. I see a bigger bloodier intervention coming.
Trump has shown no indication of wanting to take down Assad. He is talking about destroying ISIS only and that will actually strengthen Assad.

Yes, but this False Flag event puts a lot of pressure on him to escalate the war. I hope he doesn't get sucked in, but i'm afraid he is gonna take the bait.
To escalate what war? The US is only fighting ISIS in Syria.

Boy, the Warmongers are so hellbent on dragging us into yet another endless bloody war. I'm very skeptical of this report claiming Assad used chemical weapons. It just doesn't make any sense. Way too convenient for the 'Regime Change' folks.

That's unlikely. The only war we are fighting there is against ISIS and this event is unrelated to fighting ISIS.

Just last week Trump through both Rex Tillerson and Nicky Barber said that regime change is off the table. We're leaving it to the Russians to do anything about Assad. And all the Russians will do is veto a UN security counsel resolution to do anything about it.

So why would Assad fuck up the good will by cooking babies fromthe sky? Why would Assad want to enrage the whole world? It makes no sense at all.

But those who are out there and have been involved in wanting to overthrow Assad all these years, they needed the world to be enraged. They need the planet pissed off.

This 'Chemical Weapons Attack' only benefits the 'Regime Change' folks. It's clearly a False Flag event.

This 'Chemical Weapons Attack' only benefits the 'Regime Change' folks. It's clearly a False Flag event.
No one is calling for regime who isn't already in the war.

Well, just this afternoon, Trump said that his stance on Syria has changed significantly, and that lines had been crossed.

Guess we're gonna go into another war.

And to think.....just 4 years ago back in 2013, Trump was telling Obama that going into Syria was a mistake.

That's unlikely. The only war we are fighting there is against ISIS and this event is unrelated to fighting ISIS.

I'll be here to say "I told you so".

Sadly, you're right. The Globalist Elites declared 'Regime Change' in Syria, and they're not gonna stop till that's accomplished. These are plans that have been in the works for years.

I'll be here to say "I told you so".

Don't hold your breath. The only war President Trump is focused on is against major terrorist organizations and then only when they threaten US interests.

Russia and Syria are the only one's flying Sukoi fighters from Syrian airbases. They were picked up on radar, so we know where they came from and where they went.

Link please.

Chemical weapons dumped on Syrian town kill 100

Dozens of innocent victims, including at least 11 children, foamed at the mouth and convulsed in the streets as planes dosed their Syrian town in a suspected chemical gas attack.

Witnesses described Sukhoi jets used by the Russian and Syrian governments flying over the town — although both nations denied any involvement in the attack.

To escalate what war? The US is only fighting ISIS in Syria.

No, the goal is 'Regime Change.' That's why we're there. It's a very sad tragic foreign policy. We need to adopt a disengagement policy in the Middle East. Otherwise, war there will be endless.

Well, just this afternoon, Trump said that his stance on Syria has changed significantly, and that lines had been crossed.

Guess we're gonna go into another war.

And to think.....just 4 years ago back in 2013, Trump was telling Obama that going into Syria was a mistake.
It's just political talk. Everyone will express outrage but no one will be willing to do anything about it, and that makes sense because using chemical weapons of civilians is no worse than dropping barrel bombs on them and the world seems quite content for that to continue.

No one is calling for regime who isn't already in the war.

Who does this 'Chemical Weapons Attack' benefit the most? Think on it some. Why would Assad do it?

People just need to think about this calmly and rationally. Who benefits the most from this 'Chemical Weapons Attack?' Here's a hint, it isn't Assad.

Assad could be sending a message to the rebels. That he can use chemical weapons with impunity. That they don't have to risk their ground forces, and take out hundreds or thousands like they did in 2011.

Assad could be sending a message to the rebels. That he can use chemical weapons with impunity. That they don't have to risk their ground forces, and take out hundreds or thousands like they did in 2011.

Assad's too smart. He signed the Chemical Weapons Treaty Ban. He understands there's no upside to carrying out such attacks. He's winning the war at this point. Why would he sabotage himself this way? It makes no sense. You have to look to who benefits the most from this. If you do, you'll quickly see that it's the 'Regime Change' advocates.

Forum List

Back