Syria Is Going to be Bombed to Hell in the Next 24 Hours

Assad's defeat.
More accurately, the victory of the Syrian people over the brutal, corrupt, incompetent Assad regime and its Iranian masters.
Eva Bartlett, independent journalist, exposes your MSM lies.

Independent journalist? You mean she can't get a job.

I mean she works as an independent journalist and has been inside Syria during the war and has seen things first hand.

Because she can't get a job.

She can't get a job working for your MSM! Truth tellers are excluded.

You may find that belief to be emotionally satisfying, but you have no rational basis for believing it.

Belief has nothing to do with it. It's based on observation of the past year and a half. Perhaps something miraculous (and belief based) will occur to change his behavior, but I'm not much for fairytales.

Putin is playing Trump like a master puppeteer and it would be amusing if it were not our country at stake.
lol Observations of your fantasies.

Trump does NOT play a role in my fantasies dude.
Clearly he does, but I don't want to hear the details.

Projection.

Just observe Trump, and fantasize that there is actually a coherent long term plan to his actions.

What's his plan for Syria?
I know what his plans for the economy are and I know what his plans dealing with Russia are, but I don't yet know what his plans for Syria are. I do know Trump, like Bush, came into office with a domestic economic agenda and little interest in foreign affairs, but like Bush, he has been drawn into foreign affairs by events. We know that if not for the insane anti Russian hysteria that Obama promoted, Trump would have like to try to negotiate the differences between the US and Russia on issues like Iran and eastern Europe, and I'm guessing he is now positioning himself to begin negotiations over Syria, but Russia lost all respect for the US during the Obama years, so Trump will now have to convince Putin he is a serious man and not just another ball of fluff like Obama before serious negotiations can begin.

Because the goal is to force Putin into a negotiation
In order to negotiate what, exactly?
The removal of Assad and the Iranians in return for US support for the Russian naval base. It would be a good deal for Russia, which could stop bleeding lives and rubles and it would be a good deal for the Syrian people who could try to reestablish the democratic government the current Assad president's father overthrew to create his failed dynasty.

The Syrian peoples' Lives are owned by Putin.
Putin makes sure these Syrian people die for his needs and to make money.
Syrian peoples need to either fight or die for their lives.
This is a civil matter between sub-humans of the ME etc..

If they want to hire others to fight for them.
Old Blackwater now Academi Erik Lying Traitor Price will kill anythang you want for money.
Betsy DeVos is Erik Prince's sister. She like dead none whitey's as well.

To men like Putin and Assad, they aren't people. They're pieces on a chessboard to be sacrificed.
Both need to die. Be great if the CIC Bone Spur Douche sets up to meet both in the ME Area at that time.
But we can't have/get what we want. Unless the ME is nuked only. And all are not even there.
But Putin lives way far away. Do we nuke Russia? Why, and what do we all get? Other than this planets death over 20 years. If not earlier, as all blowing off all their nukes ending this world life that day. It only takes about 375 Nukes to kill all life in our oceans. Killing us all letter. FFS! The other 8000 plus nukes owned by everyone are not required.

Last edited:
More accurately, the victory of the Syrian people over the brutal, corrupt, incompetent Assad regime and its Iranian masters.

I mean she works as an independent journalist and has been inside Syria during the war and has seen things first hand.

lol So that's how you can tell if a journalist is telling the truth? If they can't get a job they must be telling the truth?

Belief has nothing to do with it. It's based on observation of the past year and a half. Perhaps something miraculous (and belief based) will occur to change his behavior, but I'm not much for fairytales.

Putin is playing Trump like a master puppeteer and it would be amusing if it were not our country at stake.

Projection.

Just observe Trump, and fantasize that there is actually a coherent long term plan to his actions.

I know what his plans for the economy are and I know what his plans dealing with Russia are, but I don't yet know what his plans for Syria are. I do know Trump, like Bush, came into office with a domestic economic agenda and little interest in foreign affairs, but like Bush, he has been drawn into foreign affairs by events. We know that if not for the insane anti Russian hysteria that Obama promoted, Trump would have like to try to negotiate the differences between the US and Russia on issues like Iran and eastern Europe, and I'm guessing he is now positioning himself to begin negotiations over Syria, but Russia lost all respect for the US during the Obama years, so Trump will now have to convince Putin he is a serious man and not just another ball of fluff like Obama before serious negotiations can begin.

Obama didn't promote any insane "Russian hysteria" - Russia's actions in regards to our election are well documented and confirmed.

But I'm certain all the Putin lovers overlook that.

lol So that's how you can tell if a journalist is telling the truth? If they can't get a job they must be telling the truth?

Journalists that work independently tend not to have a bias that is closely linked with keeping their job. They have freedom to report objectively on what they see without reprisal.

Your defense of the corporate owned MSM is intriguing.

G'night. Is it logical to assume Trump is going to give the announcement regarding the attack on Syria tonight?

Projection.

Obama didn't promote any insane "Russian hysteria" - Russia's actions in regards to our election are well documented and confirmed.

But I'm certain all the Putin lovers overlook that.
I hope you're smart enough not to actually believe that. Obama and Hillary tried to sell the idea that Trump only won the election because of Russian efforts, but all the indications are that whatever Russia did had no effect on the election. Russia's efforts were at most annoying, and no sane person would put US Russian relations and all the issues around the world on hold because of some annoying actions that had no effect on the election. If this were not so insane, then Israel would have grounds to nuke Washington over Obama's interference it its last election. Rational people prioritize issues and are not guided by their emotions as you seem to be.

Trump wants to bomb the shit out of Syria.

Mattis is urging caution.

:lol:

Go Trump!

Journalists that work independently tend not to have a bias that is closely linked with keeping their job. They have freedom to report objectively on what they see without reprisal.

The fact that a journalist can't get a job does not mean he/she is free from bias.

Because the goal is to force Putin into a negotiation
In order to negotiate what, exactly?
The removal of Assad and the Iranians in return for US support for the Russian naval base. It would be a good deal for Russia, which could stop bleeding lives and rubles and it would be a good deal for the Syrian people who could try to reestablish the democratic government the current Assad president's father overthrew to create his failed dynasty.

The Syrian peoples' Lives are owned by Putin.
Putin makes sure these Syrian people die for his needs and to make money.
Syrian peoples need to either fight or die for their lives.
This is a civil matter between sub-humans of the ME etc..

If they want to hire others to fight for them.
Old Blackwater now Academi Erik Lying Traitor Price will kill anythang you want for money.
Betsy DeVos is Erik Prince's sister. She like dead none whitey's as well.

To men like Putin and Assad, they aren't people. They're pieces on a chessboard to be sacrificed.
Both need to die. Be great if the CIC Bone Spur Douche sets up to meet both in the ME Area at that time.
But we can't have/get what we want. Unless the ME is nuked only. And all are not even there.
But Putin lives way far away. Do we nuke Russia? Why, and what do we all get? Other than this planets death of 20 years. It only takes about 375 Nukes to kill all life in our oceans. Killing us all letter. FFS! The other 8000 plus nukes owned by everyone are not required.
\
NEWS FLASH: The Great Douche will speak tonite on bombing Syria...

I wonder when will this 'war' start. Is it an immediate attack or is he going to talk about it for another month...

The fact that a journalist can't get a job does not mean he/she is free from bias.
Of course not.

I wonder when will this 'war' start. Is it an immediate attack or is he going to talk about it for another month...

The Coward needs to change the Mueller news cycle winnings.
So I say CIC Bone Spur Strike from now to AM Sunday.

Mueller news will still be there unless he invades somewhere in the ME area
We all seen to many bomb drop for 16 years of wars in the ME Area.
Most won't even tune in the see these.

Forum List

Back