Syria Is Going to be Bombed to Hell in the Next 24 Hours

USA should not concern itself with Iran. That is our problem is anything.
Please Bomb Iran. The USA can save money not having to fund your military anymore.
The Great Douche Really Hates the JEWS! It's a New York Whitey Thang.

DatMEhkUQAALP1S.jpg

WEAK! Is that the Great Douche BEST?

We need to outdo this below.
iraq-military-bombing.jpg

Syria needs to put some gas bombs on boats. Get to Italy and drive them into France.

It doesn't mean fuck all when we refuse to help the Syrian refugees. We've only taken in 44 since Trump started.

What's the idea with taking in refugees when they want their state back? if you don't deal with the root of the problem but just take in refugees, you did nothing. It's like instead of fixing a broken bridge, you're setting a hospital next to it.

What's the idea with taking in refugees when they want their state back? if you don't deal with the root of the problem but just take in refugees, you did nothing. It's like instead of fixing a broken bridge, you're setting a hospital next to it.
You do both.

So Trump bombs them.

What then?

What's the plan?

I'm not opposed to bombing Assad...but I sure as hell hope there is a long term plan in play and I'm scared to death there isn't.

You do both.

So Trump bombs them.

What then?

What's the plan?

Hell if I knew. We can ask each side involved in this war "What's the plan".

You do both.

So Trump bombs them.

What then?

What's the plan?

Hell if I knew. We can ask each side involved in this war "What's the plan".

Lipush...this is so reminiscent of the lead up to WW1....that is what worries me.

Forum List

Back